Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineboomer420
liquid blue
Male
Loc: show me
Girl(s) trouble
    #2505544 - 04/01/04 12:10 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Whats up guys and gals, Ive never posted over hear before but Ive got a problem,
and I was told you guys are great to talk too about stuff like this , so on that note
heres the problem: I am a 23 year old student at NW MO state and Have been living
with my girl friend for 2 years(she goes to school too) and I love her to death even
thow she treats me like shit some times, but she sees the worst of me to sometimes so
we just let it go< so anyway just in the last couple of months Ive been talking to this other
Girl(very good looking ) but thats not the only thing about her, sees the sweetest thing Ive
ever met and I get the god damn butterfly things everytime see looks at me(deep green eyes)

So anyway, I think Im fallin for her and now evertime I look at my girlfriend I just dont feel
I love her as much as I use to(witch makes me feel like an ass hole)

So if I could get any advice from you more experienced lovers it would be great but I Understand if
No one can help me, it just feels good to get it off my sholders>

Thanks guys

Edited by boomer420 (04/01/04 12:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
Re: Girl(s) trouble [Re: boomer420]
    #2505921 - 04/01/04 02:43 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

That's tricky my brother. The feelings you have for this other girl may be only infatuation which isn't the same thing as budding love. You should also keep in mind that even the strongest loves initially start to lose the glow at some point, though the love may still be there under the surface. I guess it mostly depends on how you feel your 2-year relationship is headed but if you've ever been shitty to your girlfriend and she's forgiven you for it then try to be extra sensitive about a possible breakup.

--------------------
youi was a pig informatnt so you can go fuckyoruselfs

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #2509828 - 04/01/04 07:46 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Hm. Tricky. These things are tricky indeed.

Personally, i don't think a man should ever have to put up with a women who shows them no respect and no priority. If your current women 'treats you like ####', than, ditch her, and ditch her fast..

On the flipside, maybe the reason your girl is treating you like that, is actually because of your own damn self! It's very possible, just hard for you to see.

You have three choices; ditch her and go with another girl (if she even will), don't ditch her and put up with being trampled by the lambs and pecked by a doves, or, ditch her and take some time to think about yourself and why your current relationship isn't pleasing for you and her.

Either way, my descision would be green-eyes.

If green-eyes doesn't work out better, than go with no-women for a while and try to figure your own self out a little bit more..before you venture into relationships again..

Oh, and if you ditch her, make sure it will be permanant, as-in, never-go-back to her. Otherwise, you're in trouble... lol.

Keep shroomin,
GG

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

#2510094 - 04/01/04 08:02 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I'd have to say green-eyes too, but I just love green-eyes. She isn't Brazillian is she? :heartpump:

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Invisibleloverofthewoods
Stranger
    #2517871 - 04/02/04 02:17 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

right, well, my input, and remember that it's just my thinking, for you is first off, don't feel like an asshole just because you don't love her as much as you used to. i mean, do it for a short while if you want, but people change and love changes. not necessarily a bad thing..maybe now your love is more on a friend love deal..maybe not. maybe some things are lacking in your relationship. maybe it's time to change...either direction..hmmm..i hear ya though, 2 years is a long time. sounds like one of those times when listening to yourself comes in handy.

Offlineboomer420
liquid blue
Male
Re: Girl(s) trouble [Re: loverofthewoods]
    #2518146 - 04/02/04 07:11 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Wow thanks guys! Im very much so thinkin green eyes my self(italin),she to is getting very anttsy and trying to get me to run away with her, and thats what I think Im gonna do. Its just a pain in the ass to break up after all weve been through, but its time for a change, I do think it would be a smart thing to just take a break from the hole relationship thing for awhile to learn more about my self, but old green eyes is horrny as hell and I dont think shes gonna wait around for me for to long, but so be it> Im just not the type of guy to jump into another relationship after just getting out of one, and Im a pussy when it comes to breakin up.

--------------------
Shit house mouse

OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

#2519161 - 04/02/04 01:57 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Shit, man, all about infatuation isn't it.

Just be careful you don't develop a pattern of ditching relationships for the girl with the prettier "eyes".

Offlineboomer420
liquid blue
Male
Re: Girl(s) trouble [Re: Viveka]
    #2521688 - 04/03/04 01:56 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

HAHAHA right on brotha, I hear ya

--------------------
Shit house mouse

Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale