Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinehardyharhar
Neon-LightDiamond

Loc: Pavonis Mons
I need some advice about a person I work with... (long)
    #3306352 - 11/01/04 09:21 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Alright well, it started about 6 monthes ago when he started working at the same place that I work at. At first he was an alright guy for the most part, but as time progressed he started to act really immature, saying the wrong things at the wrong time... Always talking about death and hypothetical situations that where totally rediculous.... Just annoying in general, and over the months gradually became almost unbarable. He also just broke up with his girlfriend so he is looking for any girl to fuck. In the past he learned that I hung out with a girl that I work with and he got jealous and asked to hang out with her every day for a weekend when I was out of town.. And when I came back I went to my work to talk to the girl and she said that he wants to hang out that night as well... Im like WTF is GOING ON... I call him and he says HES BUSY.. I ask him with what and he said Oh nothing too much... BLATANTLY LYING TO MY FACE. Just shit like that... Two weeks ago he brought this girl over to my apartment to "hang" out, but he brought her there because she smokes weed and we always have at least a lb laying around... So I assume he wanted to impress her... And finally tonight at work we where talking and I tell him that this other girl that works with us had a fucking smoking hot costume on last night when she was working... All he says is "Really?!" and walks away... After we punch out he wanted to hang out but I made some lame excuse up about homework. As im stepping into my car he says "well if you want to hang out I can only hang for an hour or so cause I asked *thegirlfromwork* out for some food when she gets done". WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THIS... I want to lose him totally and never speak to him but I FUCKING work with him... any ideas on what I can do? I need some outside input. Greatly Appreciated..

--Peace

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

Re: I need some advice about a person I work with... (long) [Re: hardyharhar]
    #3306909 - 11/01/04 11:17 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

hand-to-hand combat

Offlineginko
Stranger
Re: I need some advice about a person I work with... (long) [Re: Vvellum]
    #3307696 - 11/02/04 03:14 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Tell him how you feel, I mean he's not your boss is he? I've known a few guys like this who always wanna hang around.. and I'm like nothx, but they don't take the hint.

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
Re: I need some advice about a person I work with... (long) [Re: hardyharhar]
    #3309928 - 11/02/04 05:21 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

The solution is call honesty.
Damn the games you're both playing is really funny.
Be a man and tell him what you feel.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being