Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I wanted to bang a stripper last night
    #16366973 -

My friend brought a stripper over to my buddies house last night. I'm not normally a person to even have the urge to cheat, but my emotions were all over the place. I don't know whether I should blame the anti-depressants I'm on or the lack of sex I've had lately with my girlfriend because both our sex drives have been depleted from taking our medication, but last night I would have given up a 4 year relationship just for one fuck. I feel like that makes me a bad person to even think about doing that to my girlfriend.

I'd imagine anyone would have those thoughts when the stripper started shaking her ass around to the music. My mind has been so fucked lately that I worry about what I'm gonna do next.

I'll just blame the medication and booze. Leave it at that, cause I didn't attempt to do anything. It just bothers me that the thoughts were there. I've actually never had thoughts of cheating before last night.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanted to bang a stripper last night [Re: Rhizohunter]
    #16366984 -

They're just thoughts. Everyone has 'em. Don't worry about it. And plus, like you said, you didn't even try to do anything. No biggie, man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanted to bang a stripper last night [Re: Rhizohunter]
    #16366990 -

Strippers are good at doing that. That's why they're strippers.


--------------------
I eat mushrooms to meet hippie chicks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanted to bang a stripper last night [Re: qbe]
    #16367021 -

It's unusual for me to think this way. It's not like I have never seen a girl as being attractive and thought to myself I would probably try to pick them up if I was single, but this time I would have said fuck it.

I've never had a desire to cheat in the past 4 years. I need to get off these anti-depressants. They're gonna fuck shit up for me. I'll either end up killing myself or catching HIV from a stripper.

I thought they were suppose to increase seritonin and make me feel better not worse.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanted to bang a stripper last night [Re: qbe]
    #16367039 -

Don't feel bad man. I figured that was the norm for every guy. We're men. We're supposed to have those thoughts. Acting on it is a different story, but you didn't, so your good. I wouldn't over analyze it..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanted to bang a stripper last night [Re: toader123]
    #16367134 -

It's more along the lines of me being on new medication and I'm worried one of these nights I'm gonna drink and fuck up. I never want to hurt my girlfriend by doing that, and I couldn't live a lie if I did cheat.


I think I need some good dirty sex tonight, maybe that will get my mind out of the gutter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanted to bang a stripper last night [Re: Rhizohunter]
    #16367167 -

dude,

they are strippers, paid entertainers, dancers.. if ya didnt think about bangin the shit outta her, i would be worried about ya.

but ya didnt. who cares man.. maybe the meds are working.

i almost married a stripper, almost went to prison over the same stripper..

they are fun..  but leave them at eye candy and a one off experience.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanted to bang a stripper last night [Re: rackem]
    #16367451 -

^^^ I was thinking the same thing. maybe it's because your meds are working.. You're thinking normal now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanted to bang a stripper last night [Re: toader123]
    #16367475 -

HMMM....

So men are suppose to always think about fucking other girls? Maybe I've always been the perfect boyfriend and never cared about cheating because I have been piss drunk for so many years. Besides for these suicidal thoughts on a daily basis I guess the medication is making me normal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanted to bang a stripper last night [Re: Rhizohunter]
    #16367487 -

yes....

if guys didnt think about sex all the damn time or banging all the women, there wouldnt be strip clubs, escorts, hookers, etc.

or the saying "sex drugs and rock and roll"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanted to bang a stripper last night [Re: rackem]
    #16367502 -

My mind was clear for so many years with sex out of the picture. I'd still fuck my girlfriend, but my dick never ran my life outside of our relationship.

okay, I guess it is time to control myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanted to bang a stripper last night [Re: Rhizohunter]
    #16367524 -

and now you know where guys delima is in being in a relationship


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanted to bang a stripper last night [Re: rackem]
    #16367562 -

I've never had this dilemma.  It's really not hard to not cheat.  If you don't want to be in a relationship, then don't be in one, otherwise don't be a cheating douchebag.  it's pretty straightforward.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanted to bang a stripper last night [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #16367569 -

pwnasaurus said:
I've never had this dilemma.  It's really not hard to not cheat.  If you don't want to be in a relationship, then don't be in one, otherwise don't be a cheating douchebag.  it's pretty straightforward.




I'm not one, but I have never felt an urge to cheat like I did last night.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why are most female strippers not good looking?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
RandalFlagg 8,986 64 04/26/12 02:17 PM
by Crystal G
* I'm N Luv (Wit a Stripper)
( 1 2 all )
daimyo 3,204 30 03/26/06 01:55 AM
by daimyo
* Sex & Relationship Advice
( 1 2 all )
Brukan 10,451 34 11/08/02 10:50 AM
by Roger_irrelevant
* Who wants to be a robot?
( 1 2 3 all )
BigNerd 4,291 51 11/21/03 05:44 PM
by Xibalba
* I r want a girlfriend
( 1 2 all )
silversoul7 7,530 37 02/21/03 04:42 AM
by Leya
* I want a pet snake
( 1 2 3 all )
Delyrium 6,482 54 11/20/03 09:46 AM
by Anonymous
* this frog walks into a bank and wants a loan Ellis Dee 1,585 7 03/24/03 06:27 PM
by DragonEyes
* Wanting to move... Oscuro_lobo 2,288 10 10/30/02 09:23 AM
by Oscuro_lobo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
787 topic views. 2 members, 7 guests and 167 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.