Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I just found my favorite drug and I can steel it
    #16353418 -

.

Edited by Anonymous (06/14/12 10:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found my favorite drug and I can steel it [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16353425 -

How is the euphoria of Benzedrex ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found my favorite drug and I can steel it [Re: Anonymous #2] * 2
    #16353453 -

:underage:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found my favorite drug and I can steel it [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #16353457 -

Anonymous #2 said:
How is the euphoria of Benzedrex ?



Its feels just like a high dose of adderall.  Not quite as intense but I like that.  I feel tingly, cold, happy, and focused.  I don't feel like being really active though I just like sitting down and chilling most of the time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found my favorite drug and I can steel it [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16353465 -

I have just web searched it and it's available at my local walgreens. I will go get two immediately. I will swallow one cotton and plug the other. I'll report back tomorrow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found my favorite drug and I can steel it [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16353472 -

Well I read this off the internet. 

Yeah, it's not good for your digestive tract, but if you don't make it a habit, you'll be fine. And trust me, you won't be making benzedrex a habit. It's fun at first, but loses its magic very quickly.

So I might either move up to meth or stop. 

Maybe if I just do it for a few weeks I'll get used to talking and stuff and maybe get a job.  I feel like filling out an application now but, I think want some more.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found my favorite drug and I can steel it [Re: Anonymous #1] * 2
    #16353481 -

Dude, dont steal shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found my favorite drug and I can steel it [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #16353482 -

Anonymous #2 said:
I have just web searched it and it's available at my local walgreens. I will go get two immediately. I will swallow one cotton and plug the other. I'll report back tomorrow.



Lol for real?  I feel bad for giving you the idea, I mean if you started abusing it too.  My stomach is slightly upset now, I took 2 in cut up in gell caps.  Didn't think of plugging it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found my favorite drug and I can steel it [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #16353524 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Dude, dont steal shit.



I think the only point of it is that you can steel it.  It cost allot for a buzz, when you could order some 2-FA or something for $25 a g

Be carefull though there might magnetic strips on it.  It looks like theres one empeded into the package but nothing happened when I went through with 2 in my pants

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found my favorite drug and I can steel it [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #16353535 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Dude, dont steal shit.



this

and what do you mean plug it? what is that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found my favorite drug and I can steel it [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16353601 -

Ok. I just got back from the walgreens with two. I examined them carefully when I got back. The two layer cardboard the package is in can conceal anti-theft beepers although there were none in the ones I got. I unscrewed the cap of the first one and used a pair of pliers intending to rip out the plastic piece that has the little nose hole in it. It just shattered spreading plastic all over. I pulled out the cotton and ate it. I'm going to eat the other one in a few minutes. I decided against plugging because the cotton is pretty absorbent and I don't think I'll get good medicating that way. I'd say steal them, they are pretty expensive, I paid 7.49 each. If they become a high theft item be sure to cut out the inhaler and ditch the packaging or line your stealing pocket with foil to defeat the door alarm. If these inhalers are any good I'll try soaking the cotton and IV it next time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found my favorite drug and I can steel it [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #16353609 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Anonymous #4 said:
Dude, dont steal shit.



this

and what do you mean plug it? what is that?



Plugging is anal administration. I didn't do that with this cotton because it's too absorbent. I think it would dry me up instead of release the medicine. I was expecting a wet spongy cotton, not something dry.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found my favorite drug and I can steel it [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #16353638 -

Yeah that doesn't sound like a good plan, having to pull it out of ur ass after not getting any effects, then eating it to get effects :lol:

I just picked up 4 more of these I'll let you know how bad I feel the next day.  I'm not taking them all right now though.  I'm 2 hours in and I'm still tweaking pretty good anyways.

I guess the beepers went off, but their so quite I couldn't tell if it was just the night beeper that comes on to let them know some one is entering the store. and they don't even do anything when they go off :/

I don't think I'm going to do this often again.  It makes me feel slightly guilty and dirty, plus stealing is bad.

I not sure but it seems like it would digest easier if you cut it up.  Thats what  did the first time and put them in a capsule.  That sortof a pain though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found my favorite drug and I can steel it [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16353660 -

The second one I ate I tore in to 3 pieces and swallowed each section with a swig of OJ. I nearly gagged on the first one, lol.

Quote:
It makes me feel slightly guilty and dirty, plus stealing is bad.



I guess you have a little bit of a conscious left from when you were a kid. Get over it. Lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found my favorite drug and I can steel it [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #16353725 -

Did it kick in yet?  I'm soaking 2 in lemon juice right now, they seem easy to strain out so you don't have to ingest cotton and it probably gets absorbed better.  I might mix it in a small amount of ice tea hare in a few minuets.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found my favorite drug and I can steel it [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16353730 -

I feel more alert but I'm not high yet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found my favorite drug and I can steel it [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #16353753 -

Anonymous #2 said:
I feel more alert but I'm not high yet.



Oh then you probably just took it, get ready to start tweekin,  It took about 30 minuets for me and it was really strong feeling after 1 hour.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found my favorite drug and I can steel it [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16353777 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #2 said:
I feel more alert but I'm not high yet.



Oh then you probably just took it, get ready to start tweekin,  It took about 30 minuets for me and it was really strong feeling after 1 hour.



I hope so. I posted right after I took the first one, 33 minutes, 41 seconds ago according to the time stamp on the post. I'm feeling a little buzzed now. I want to really tweak. I've got my hopes up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found my favorite drug and I can steel it [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #16353820 -

Well that might be a little of an exaggeration to say it makes you tweak hardcore.  It very worthwhile I think, I wonder what 4 of them would do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found my favorite drug and I can steel it [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16353880 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,639 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,374 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.