Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
What do you call a fat, obnoxious computer that can't handle a breakup? * 3
    #16303724 -

A Dell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you call a fat, obnoxious computer that can't handle a breakup? [Re: Newbie] * 2
    #16303729 -

:notamused:


--------------------
Funny Video              Pokemon But With Animals Instead              B

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you call a fat, obnoxious computer that can't handle a breakup? [Re: Celestial Traveler]
    #16303743 -

:justno:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you call a fat, obnoxious computer that can't handle a breakup? [Re: Newbie]
    #16303751 -

:lolsy:







:rimshot:


--------------------

    And when I see you coming down the line
    With eyes wide open
    Somewhere in between the past and future
    Where you drift in time
    And you can see a different point of view


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you call a fat, obnoxious computer that can't handle a breakup? [Re: jammin]
    #16303758 -

I don't get it. Am I missing something?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you call a fat, obnoxious computer that can't handle a breakup? [Re: Eminence]
    #16303768 -

Listen to any song by Adele then get back to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you call a fat, obnoxious computer that can't handle a breakup? [Re: Newbie]
    #16303772 -

:iseewhatyoudidthere:


--------------------
Funny Video              Pokemon But With Animals Instead              B

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you call a fat, obnoxious computer that can't handle a breakup? [Re: Newbie]
    #16303780 -

...........................................................OH!  :okthatsfunny: :smileandnod:

Edited by consumesomeshrooms (05/29/12 11:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you call a fat, obnoxious computer that can't handle a breakup? [Re: Dork]
    #16303815 -

fEE-dELL

cASTRO

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you call a fat, obnoxious computer that can't handle a breakup? [Re: Newbie]
    #16303932 -

Newbie said:
Listen to any song by Adele then get back to me.





--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
hmmm........

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you call a fat, obnoxious computer that can't handle a breakup? [Re: Champion des Champignons]
    #16303948 -

^shit that guy's like an antique shroomerite :superiority:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you call a fat, obnoxious computer that can't handle a breakup? [Re: Dork]
    #16304079 -

vintage son, vintage.:smirk:

:lahey:


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
hmmm........

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you call a fat, obnoxious computer that can't handle a breakup? [Re: Champion des Champignons]
    #16304112 -

Champion des Champignons said:
Newbie said:
Listen to any song by Adele then get back to me.







:ilold:


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you call a fat, obnoxious computer that can't handle a breakup? [Re: Champion des Champignons]
    #16304170 -

Champion des Champignons said:
Newbie said:
Listen to any song by Adele then get back to me.







what's this image from?

freaking me out


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you call a fat, obnoxious computer that can't handle a breakup? [Re: Everlong]
    #16304180 -

Never mind I'll find, someone like youuuu
I WISH NOTHING BUT THE BEST, FOR YOUUUU OHHHH

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you call a fat, obnoxious computer that can't handle a breakup? [Re: Best In The World]
    #16304191 -

Changsta said:
Never mind I'll find, someone like youuuu
I WISH NOTHING BUT THE BEST, FOR YOUUUU OHHHH



you are I AM SWIM's puppet

:sherlock:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you call a fat, obnoxious computer that can't handle a breakup? [Re: Everlong]
    #16304202 -

I've been called puppet sooo many times on here. Do I really look like Harry Potter and friends?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you call a fat, obnoxious computer that can't handle a breakup? [Re: Best In The World]
    #16304213 -

The only way you can prove you are the real Changsta is to post a pic of yourself holding a sign that says "I'm not a puppet"

Only way.

I just noticed you started to post a lot since SWIM got banned.. and he was posting a bunch of your youtube videos recently as well. :crankey:

I want to believe, Changsta, I do. :sad:

edit: lol I even left you a 5/5 rating when you made the account. :awenuhuh:


--------------------

Edited by Everlong (05/30/12 12:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you call a fat, obnoxious computer that can't handle a breakup? [Re: Everlong]
    #16304236 -

Everlong said:
The only way you can prove you are the real Changsta is to post a pic of yourself holding a sign that says "I'm not a puppet"

Only way.

I just noticed you started to post a lot since SWIM got banned.. and he was posting a bunch of your youtube videos recently as well. :crankey:

I want to believe, Changsta, I do. :sad:



Okay :cop:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you call a fat, obnoxious computer that can't handle a breakup? [Re: Best In The World]
    #16304301 -

right click save as

seriously you don't know how much that means

i don't even



:mindblown:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why can't Japanese people handle alcohol...?
( 1 2 3 all )
sakura 13,267 47 03/21/04 07:38 AM
by nicechrisman
* My encounter with an old and fat chick. Innvertigo 1,731 9 03/08/04 01:25 PM
by Innvertigo
* Breakup music?
( 1 2 3 all )
BuddahKillah 4,244 58 08/19/06 12:06 AM
by Gumby
* Depression, myth thats called fact.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Psilocybeingzz 11,154 69 11/07/05 11:09 PM
by Phluck
* stupid fat guy *DELETED* lukeboots 792 8 04/09/04 06:18 PM
by Yrtlzmo
* Calling someone an animal... enotake2 1,153 6 03/15/03 04:26 AM
by RadioActiveSlug
* Your first computer
( 1 2 3 all )
HagbardCeline 3,530 41 01/11/04 04:00 PM
by justsmurfy
* computer virus hell OJK 761 7 08/04/04 04:23 AM
by OJK

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,094 topic views. 3 members, 15 guests and 63 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.