Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: I am a loner [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #15639198 -

Anonymous #9 said:
I am a loner. I sit at home most days but I actually do shit. I don't need people to make me happy (within reason, of course), I make myself happy. The few people I spend time with are people who make me happy and make me feel like our time is well spent. They help me be who I want to be and I do the same for them. If your friendships aren't like that, what are they worth?

You choose to be a loner loser everyday you choose to do something that doesn't involve things you're interested in or getting lost in your passions. Only you can fix that. Shroomerites annon can't, no person can't. You choose everyday what do with yourself.




you contradict yourself immediately in your first few sentences. then you assume I am avoiding some passion or hobby?
You are quick to judge people.  I hope one day you end up in my shoes, but you probably have parents that would bail you out if you did.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a loner [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #15639230 -

okstupid, you should check out the plentyofwhales site too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a loner [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #15639280 -

Anonymous #10 said:
okstupid, you should check out the plentyofwhales site too.



I am actually glad you posted that because this is the perfect example of the type of person I avoid being around.The Elitist narcissistic pampered type because I just know that there is some evil blood in my veins and that if a tool like this would cross my path and say the wrong thing to me it would be another one of those nights where I walk hom shirtless because it was soaked in someone elses blood.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a loner [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15639299 -

you couldn't beat your dick out of a paper bag.. nice try though..:retawed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a loner [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #15639316 -

oh cool, I didnt know we had a "hide post" feature for trolls

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a loner [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15639342 -

loners are the best trolls, that's why they are loners..


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a loner [Re: Anonymous #10] * 1
    #15639401 -

ehh actually I had you all wrong, your just a dork. I would make you do my homework if I bumped into you lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a loner [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15639447 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #2 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
Sounds like you can relate to what I am going through.
As for girls, I feel like when I am talking to a girl all she is thinking is " wow how do I get out of this situation". Even if she is into me I dont believe it. I have been fucked over so many times I dont trust anyone.
I actually just got an OKCUPID account a few days ago, seems like thats the site all the shroomerites use. I never heard of it before.



Yeah, as soon as you mention any insecurity....it becomes the bar upon which everything you do is measured on...even when unrelated. 

I have the same problesm believeing.  Some guy the other day had to stand me up, not because he didnt like me though.  When I spoke to him on the phone, I acted as if I was cool with it ("it" being him not liking me).  As it goes, we spoke again and he told me that really pissed him off because he did like me, and me doing that actually put him off a bit.  I cant win!  Most guys who stand you up will soften the blow with an excuse...I never actually considered he was telling the truth.  Back to the drawing boards on that one...I dont want to live constantly feeling as though my insecurities are pissing someone off, I recognise they might be annoying, but love is understanding...as if it is not enough me trying to work on them for myself..

Good luck with OkC, its a good place.



sounds like this guy is playing games, I have been a victim of these games in the past. 
He acts like he doesnt like you so youll like him, then you act like you dont care so he ends up wanting you, then once he knows he can have you he will lose interest, until he realizes you have lost interest in him then he will want you back.  its a vicious evil cycle.  nobody wants to be rejected and everybody wants what they cant have.



Interesting!  There might be a little of that, but I dont think he is aware of it.  He had genuine reasons for not being able to meet up (he has a kid etc and related responsibilities)...but the way he was so offended by me thinking that, as oppose to just accepting, understanding and helping me move beyond my insecurity...it was a little bit heavy handed, and is certainly making me have second thoughts.

It sucks being alone!

And I am not saying that as someone who cant stand my own coompany.  I quite enjoy doing the things I do....but it would be really nice if..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a loner [Re: Anonymous #2] * 1
    #15639458 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #2 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
Sounds like you can relate to what I am going through.
As for girls, I feel like when I am talking to a girl all she is thinking is " wow how do I get out of this situation". Even if she is into me I dont believe it. I have been fucked over so many times I dont trust anyone.
I actually just got an OKCUPID account a few days ago, seems like thats the site all the shroomerites use. I never heard of it before.



Yeah, as soon as you mention any insecurity....it becomes the bar upon which everything you do is measured on...even when unrelated. 

I have the same problesm believeing.  Some guy the other day had to stand me up, not because he didnt like me though.  When I spoke to him on the phone, I acted as if I was cool with it ("it" being him not liking me).  As it goes, we spoke again and he told me that really pissed him off because he did like me, and me doing that actually put him off a bit.  I cant win!  Most guys who stand you up will soften the blow with an excuse...I never actually considered he was telling the truth.  Back to the drawing boards on that one...I dont want to live constantly feeling as though my insecurities are pissing someone off, I recognise they might be annoying, but love is understanding...as if it is not enough me trying to work on them for myself..

Good luck with OkC, its a good place.



sounds like this guy is playing games, I have been a victim of these games in the past. 
He acts like he doesnt like you so youll like him, then you act like you dont care so he ends up wanting you, then once he knows he can have you he will lose interest, until he realizes you have lost interest in him then he will want you back.  its a vicious evil cycle.  nobody wants to be rejected and everybody wants what they cant have.



Interesting!  There might be a little of that, but I dont think he is aware of it.  He had genuine reasons for not being able to meet up (he has a kid etc and related responsibilities)...but the way he was so offended by me thinking that, as oppose to just accepting, understanding and helping me move beyond my insecurity...it was a little bit heavy handed, and is certainly making me have second thoughts.

It sucks being alone!

And I am not saying that as someone who cant stand my own coompany.  I quite enjoy doing the things I do....but it would be really nice if..




LETS DATE!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a loner [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15639511 -

hahahaha!

See, thats what you need to do!

I am in the UK though...where are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a loner [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15639515 -

Anonymous shroomery forum love's a brewin'!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a loner [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #15639525 -

Anonymous #2 said:
hahahaha!

See, thats what you need to do!

I am in the UK though...where are you?



America.. so close yet so far

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a loner [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15639543 -

hahaha, I thought so.  We call our neighborhoods "estates" over here.

But, if it worked on me, then it will work with others....Just as, as you asked me on a date, then others are going to also.

I like the way you think a1, your a good guy!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a loner [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #15639554 -

Anonymous #2 said:
hahaha, I thought so.  We call our neighborhoods "estates" over here.

But, if it worked on me, then it will work with others....Just as, as you asked me on a date, then others are going to also.

I like the way you think a1, your a good guy!




So just walk up to girls and tell them i am a paranoid loner maniac and they will fall for me?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a loner [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15639571 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #2 said:
hahaha, I thought so.  We call our neighborhoods "estates" over here.

But, if it worked on me, then it will work with others....Just as, as you asked me on a date, then others are going to also.

I like the way you think a1, your a good guy!




So just walk up to girls and tell them i am a paranoid loner maniac and they will fall for me?



Why the fuck would you do that? You're not a loner maniac, douchebag. Stop being so damn self pitying and start changing your mindset.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a loner [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #15639592 -

was a joke. sometimes I am hard on myself. I think I need to join a gym this way I will feel better and maybe make some new friends. just the thought of that makes me feel good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a loner [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15639609 -

Anonymous #1 said:
was a joke. sometimes I am hard on myself. I think I need to join a gym this way I will feel better and maybe make some new friends. just the thought of that makes me feel good.



Yeah I wholeheartedly recommend the gym. Even though it didn't increase my confidence as much as I thought it would, it did a bit. And aside from that, I gained a very nice hobby. Nothing more rewarding than seeing results after a workout.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a loner [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15639661 -

Its fucked up.  I sometimes wonder how anyone could possibly fall for me with all the mentle baggage I am carrying.

It happened once, long ago, and it will happen again, when the time is right...until then, we just need to tread water and see where the tide takes us.

*note to self: listen to your own advise woman*

and 1, if we lived near each other, I might have seriously considered dating you, I find guys with reflective awareness like you attractive.  :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a loner [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #15639709 -

sweet! post a pic!  I am curious as to what you look like.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a loner [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15639751 -

:popcorn:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,639 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* What movie character do you most connect with?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 657 39 10/24/08 01:59 PM
by Anonymous
* Need some girl tips
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 808 21 09/23/08 09:16 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,003 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.