Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Any musicians on shroomery? [Re: twighead]
    #14762977 -

i don't get it... why'd it stop working. i have a working version but i can't upload it cause the file is too big.

and when i convert it to mp3, it shits the bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any musicians on shroomery? [Re: akira_akuma]
    #14762993 -

Strange... what program do you use?


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any musicians on shroomery? [Re: akira_akuma]
    #14763092 -

DBPowerAMP

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any musicians on shroomery? [Re: akira_akuma]
    #14763152 -

Bah sorry I know nothing about it... :sad:

Perhaps you might get some results if you use a different 3rd party mp3 converter to convert your working .wav file.


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any musicians on shroomery? [Re: twighead]
    #14763356 -

yeah, i know a couple but this has been my tried and true one forever.

oh well... fork it for now. it really just stopped making sense, all in all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any musicians on shroomery? [Re: akira_akuma]
    #14763429 -

I've always used Super C on my PC and it works great.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any musicians on shroomery? [Re: saxcidjazz]
    #14763486 -

thanks, i'll check it out, man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any musicians on shroomery? [Re: akira_akuma]
    #14770209 -

just joined up.. on shroomery.... and I play the standard machines like guitar, bass, keyboards,drums.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any musicians on shroomery? [Re: Jean claude monday]
    #14770219 -

For those who haven't seen it yet: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/14767544/fpart/1

Collective Shroomery Jam :fonz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any musicians on shroomery? [Re: sunset_mission]
    #15415966 -

far out dudes

im about to upgrade to Reason 6 from Reason 4 - 120 quid!

and when i saved a little im getting cubase 6 and nexus 2 :awebig:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any musicians on shroomery? [Re: sunset_mission]
    #15415993 -

sunset_mission said:
desant said:
i NEED to find a BASEMENT, my little flat is no match for a studio :strokebeard:



Oh man, I wish I had a Home studio :homerdrool:

Dude, what's that program you just posted up yonder?




The program is Cubase 6

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any musicians on shroomery? [Re: desant]
    #15416179 -

heres little Thor synthesizer from reason 4

I just went thro about 500 patches and selected around 40 - 50 which i like the most



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any musicians on shroomery? [Re: desant]
    #15417107 -

I try to avoid presets, but sometimes it's nice to start with a decent preset and see where you can go from there.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any musicians on shroomery? [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #15633470 -

Acaterpillar said:
I try to avoid presets, but sometimes it's nice to start with a decent preset and see where you can go from there.




I was JUST reading in a book some musicians like it some hate using presets :crazy2:

But it was said nearly all famous musicians used presets time to time...



Dudes look at THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!

http://virus.info/shop/detail/cid/21/detail/5/p/Virus_TI2_Desktop

1. i need to see if virus comes in software form

2. if it does not can i use this physical synthesiser and hook it up to reason or cubase?

3. is virus better tha other VSTs such as refx NExus?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any musicians on shroomery? [Re: desant]
    #15633718 -



Quote:
Total Integration

Total Integration is Access' proprietary technology, which seamlessly links any Virus TI model and a computer to create a unified system consisting of a powerful hardware synth and a virtual instrument plugin, which not only controls the Virus TI but also receives audio from it, in order to allow post-processing right inside your computer.



Thats right baby :yesnod:

now just need spare 2 grand to buy the hardware :gethigh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any musicians on shroomery? [Re: desant]
    #15633749 -





UNNNN FUCKIN BELIVABLE  :crazy2:


:awebig:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any musicians on shroomery? [Re: desant]
    #15633761 -

thing i like about Reason 6, it has 2 "line 6" amps :awesome:







especially good for programming funky bass  notes


.......can a mod please move this to the music forum?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any musicians on shroomery? [Re: desant]
    #15633764 -

I still want a Virus Snow, but I went with the Waldorf Blofeld module first. I need to get License SL for it to really make it powerful though


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any musicians on shroomery? [Re: boxcarguy07]
    #15633813 -

boxcarguy07 said:
Hey there... I thought I'd upload this track to share with you guys. It's an original song titled "Lakeside Bench"

I literally just recorded it within the last maybe 45 mins. Everything was one take and I know I could have done a lot better, especially with the timing of the djembe (not gonna lie, it's pretty off in some places) but if someone could take a listen and critique I'd be ever so grateful!

for best quality download rather than hitting play




that was pretty good, i enjoyed it, good hippie song :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any musicians on shroomery? [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #15633816 -

Acaterpillar said:
I still want a Virus Snow, but I went with the Waldorf Blofeld module first. I need to get License SL for it to really make it powerful though




you know of any difference between snow and full TI?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ableton Live: Mixing Software dblaney 2,843 15 05/23/07 06:17 PM
by Osker246
* Post deleted by Anno Anonymous 1,034 12 08/23/04 12:37 AM
by Fliquid
* Shroomery Musicians Thread
( 1 2 3 all )
sui 7,183 44 12/25/04 03:04 AM
by sui
* ableton question... skatealex2 1,054 16 04/06/10 08:47 PM
by elementswrath
* ableton queries indica 457 0 01/19/09 11:30 PM
by indica
* Shroomery.org's Tribute to TOOL
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
fireworks_godS 14,975 81 06/18/10 09:04 PM
by JT
* anyone ever got to play with ableton live? sherm 790 6 10/11/05 05:01 PM
by Anisotropic
* ableton is pretty cool! beneath 728 3 11/20/07 05:36 AM
by Psilobuds

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
4,766 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.