Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Is Sockpuppeteering to be considered an art form?? [Re: Rahz]
    #15577818 -

Rahz said:
I guess anything could be considered an artform, though using a sock puppet is a bit deceptive so it's understandable that people won't be real keen on it.



Using a sockpuppet is not deceptive at all... It shows the true sides of people that they are afraid to reveal otherwise.

It is the most undeceptive artform in existence.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Sockpuppeteering to be considered an art form?? [Re: thecake]
    #15577823 -

fingerpuppets is where it's at :superiority:


--------------------

                                                      psilohuasca is da wae
                                                                gnome sayin'?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Sockpuppeteering to be considered an art form?? [Re: thecake]
    #15577861 -

thecake said:
Rahz said:
I guess anything could be considered an artform, though using a sock puppet is a bit deceptive so it's understandable that people won't be real keen on it.



Using a sockpuppet is not deceptive at all... It shows the true sides of people that they are afraid to reveal otherwise.

It is the most undeceptive artform in existence.



That makes no sense. It is deceptive, and a pretty good clue for you in regards to why you experience the friction.


--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love     truth awareness peace I am      I feel      I do     I love  I speak    I see    I know

why there is reality and patterned, law-like consistency at all, rather than noise or non-reality is not a question physics answers. It's a question physics presupposes an answer to in order to provide other answers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Sockpuppeteering to be considered an art form?? [Re: Rahz]
    #15577907 -

Rahz said:
thecake said:
Rahz said:
I guess anything could be considered an artform, though using a sock puppet is a bit deceptive so it's understandable that people won't be real keen on it.



Using a sockpuppet is not deceptive at all... It shows the true sides of people that they are afraid to reveal otherwise.

It is the most undeceptive artform in existence.



That makes no sense. It is deceptive, and a pretty good clue for you in regards to why you experience the friction.



It is entirely undeceptive. I'm afraid we are going to have to agree to disagree here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Sockpuppeteering to be considered an art form?? [Re: thecake]
    #15578471 -

thecake,

You need to quit it with the off-topic noise. You have several nonsense active threads cluttering the forum right now. I'm easygoing but that's enough. If you want to post nonsense, pick one of your EXISTING threads and have at it. But no more new off-topic threads.

Alternatively, you can go create noise threads all you like in the OTD forum. That's what it's for.

Consider this your warning.


--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Sockpuppeteering to be considered an art form?? [Re: Diploid]
    #15578626 -

Sorry diploid. Feel free to delete my threads as you deem necessary.

I am a bit scatterbrained at the moment.

sorry to dissapoint you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Sockpuppeteering to be considered an art form?? [Re: thecake]
    #15578885 -

No need to delete anything... just stick to the ones you already have.

And thanks for understanding.


--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Sockpuppeteering to be considered an art form?? [Re: Diploid]
    #15579220 -

Diploid said:
thecake,

You need to quit it with the off-topic noise. You have several nonsense active threads cluttering the forum right now. I'm easygoing but that's enough. If you want to post nonsense, pick one of your EXISTING threads and have at it. But no more new off-topic threads.

Alternatively, you can go create noise threads all you like in the OTD forum. That's what it's for.

Consider this your warning.



I don't know, I'm thinking the topic falls pretty much square in the middle of the psychological section of this forum. And he started the thread with a topic for discussion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Sockpuppeteering to be considered an art form?? [Re: falcon]
    #15579236 -

falcon said:
Diploid said:
thecake,

You need to quit it with the off-topic noise. You have several nonsense active threads cluttering the forum right now. I'm easygoing but that's enough. If you want to post nonsense, pick one of your EXISTING threads and have at it. But no more new off-topic threads.

Alternatively, you can go create noise threads all you like in the OTD forum. That's what it's for.

Consider this your warning.



I don't know, I'm thinking the topic falls pretty much square in the middle of the psychological section of this forum. And he started the thread with a topic for discussion.



No Soup For You.


--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Sockpuppeteering to be considered an art form?? [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #15579253 -

LunarEclipse said:
falcon said:
Diploid said:
thecake,

You need to quit it with the off-topic noise. You have several nonsense active threads cluttering the forum right now. I'm easygoing but that's enough. If you want to post nonsense, pick one of your EXISTING threads and have at it. But no more new off-topic threads.

Alternatively, you can go create noise threads all you like in the OTD forum. That's what it's for.

Consider this your warning.



I don't know, I'm thinking the topic falls pretty much square in the middle of the psychological section of this forum. And he started the thread with a topic for discussion.



No Soup For You.



Hey Chef, I voted against the incorporation of Psychology into the title of this forum. I'd rather not see threads like this, but there's a lot more threads that are far more off topic than this one that slide on by without a peep.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Sockpuppeteering to be considered an art form?? [Re: falcon]
    #15579320 -

I don't know, I'm thinking the topic falls pretty much square in the middle of the psychological section of this forum

Maybe, but by his second post, it's gone off topic with a crack about world domination. And this one thread isn't the problem. The problem is the trend. On my PS&P page, he has six currently active, mostly off-topic threads. That's what I'm addressing. All the mostly-noise cluttering the forum. I don't mind so much as long as it's all kept together in one or two threads.


--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Sockpuppeteering to be considered an art form?? [Re: Primal Glitch]
    #15579923 -

tripleclick said:
fingerpuppets is where it's at :superiority:



:whathesaid:














































:courtjester:


--------------------
"It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and forget his own." - Marcus Tullius Cicero

"A room without books is like a body without a soul."  - Marcus Tullius Cicero

"Do not bite at the bait of pleasure, till you know there is no hook beneath it." -Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Sockpuppeteering to be considered an art form?? [Re: Icelander]
    #15581170 -

It's too bad you found this site. :satansmoking:


:nono: Hire the handicapped.


--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Sockpuppeteering to be considered an art form?? [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #15582679 -

u guys sound like u both belong on a simpsons episode


--------------------
===================================================================
- Show me the honey -
===================================================================

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Sockpuppeteering to be considered an art form?? [Re: Biffzilla]
    #15582718 -

I think I belong on every show and music ever created. Wooo!!!



--------------------
"It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and forget his own." - Marcus Tullius Cicero

"A room without books is like a body without a soul."  - Marcus Tullius Cicero

"Do not bite at the bait of pleasure, till you know there is no hook beneath it." -Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Sockpuppeteering to be considered an art form?? [Re: dustinthewind13]
    #15582879 -

dustinthewind13 said:
I think I belong on every show and music ever created. Wooo!!!





Give yourself a fucking TV hug.


--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Sockpuppeteering to be considered an art form?? [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #15582894 -

trolling is a art


--------------------


"Everything there is, and all that there is, is a Pattern of unspeakable proportion. The Pattern contains everything that is, completely fixed in succession, all the minimal particles interconnected in every way that is. Every way that is is not every conceivable way, because not everything that can be conceived is manifest in the pattern."

"THE Human, you, is a miniscule but essential part of that pattern. In it lies complete fulfillment. It will never become something it is not, but it will never need to be anything else." - Wiccan_Seeker

"If boring drudgery was the way of the universe, everything would have killed itself long ago." - Spacerific

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is Music a Drug?
( 1 2 all )
starfungi 2,650 24 07/29/03 10:29 PM
by hubertd8
* Neija (internal) martial arts.. any practitioniers?
( 1 2 all )
Squatting_Otter 4,433 31 04/16/12 11:00 AM
by Icelander
* martial arts
( 1 2 3 all )
CleverName 5,906 43 05/26/04 02:46 PM
by Swami
* My essay on Koans and the Zen arts. Anonymous 1,285 6 12/16/02 09:57 AM
by 3eyedgod
* Science vs. Art
( 1 2 all )
Cheebatoke 2,277 24 03/16/05 08:20 PM
by slowburner
* What is art?
( 1 2 all )
Sclorch 3,016 27 05/12/03 02:50 AM
by Sclorch
* Is your ego stopping you from appreciating art? Scarfmeister 713 4 02/26/03 08:52 PM
by Strumpling
* Has anyone considered becoming a monk? World Spirit 1,016 17 02/23/03 07:32 PM
by World Spirit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
752 topic views. 0 members, 26 guests and 30 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.