Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
It was late and I was feeling kind of bummed.
    #15433607 -

I should have just gone to bed but I felt a bit anxious and sad and I can't sleep when I feel like that. So I noticed an unfinished drawing looking at me, and I nodded at it, but I just wasn't feeling it. I laid my head in my hands and I felt the drawing continue to gaze at me. I decided to go inspect it. I sat down with it at the computer, looked at the intricate geometries I had previously started working on and suddenly I felt better. So then I started to draw and my sadness lifted for a bit. I listened to a TOOL documentary on youtube while drawing and that was interesting and made me feel better too.

It's weird how spontaneously our moods can change. It's important for me to find these outlets because there is nobody here to hug me and tell me that everything is going to be o.k.

:sadyes:


--------------------
Philosophically, the contents of the jar gave no advice.

Edited by Amoeboid (11/27/11 11:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It was late and I was feeling kind of bummed. [Re: Amoeboid]
    #15433712 -

Sometimes you just gotta get up and do it.


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It was late and I was feeling kind of bummed. [Re: zZZz]
    #15434486 -

Maybe the root if your anxiety is that you've left some things unfinished, and you get that sense of fulfillment when you at least work on them or acknowledge them. It's good to hear you've found a creative outlet that centers you!


--------------------
I challenge you to challenge yourself more! When you feel complacent and ready to hang it up, challenge yourself to get over it! If you fail, don't look at it as you didn't succeed, look at it as you would a rock face you're trying to climb. Stand back, wayyyy back, and look at it and plot another path. If you can't find one, shuffle down the way a little, a little change of scenery or a view from a different angle may give you the insight you need.

Anything I state is relayed information from a friend of a friend and should be viewed as completely fictitious. I do not partake in any illegal or grey-area-of-the-law activities, but do have lots of friends who may or may not.    -fngbronco

Pill Divider Agar Tek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It was late and I was feeling kind of bummed. [Re: Amoeboid]
    #15436318 -

Buddha once said: “He is able who thinks he is able”...


it's funny how the mind works and responds... i'm glad that you were able to become motivated because you taught your subconscious something important, a new trick it can use from this point on when things just aren't getting done... good for you! :smile:

i watched a tool documentary about three weeks ago... it's probably the same one...

Kensho :psychsplit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It was late and I was feeling kind of bummed. [Re: Amoeboid]
    #15436879 -

Amoeboid said:
I should have just gone to bed but I felt a bit anxious and sad and I can't sleep when I feel like that. So I noticed an unfinished drawing looking at me, and I nodded at it, but I just wasn't feeling it. I laid my head in my hands and I felt the drawing continue to gaze at me. I decided to go inspect it. I sat down with it at the computer, looked at the intricate geometries I had previously started working on and suddenly I felt better. So then I started to draw and my sadness lifted for a bit. I listened to a TOOL documentary on youtube while drawing and that was interesting and made me feel better too.

It's weird how spontaneously our moods can change. It's important for me to find these outlets because there is nobody here to hug me and tell me that everything is going to be o.k.

:sadyes:



Very nice.

Post the drawing yo! I want to see it! :pipesmoke:

I think most people have good flows of motivation but eventually there comes a time when we get lazy or sluggish. In those situations its important to be able to just force ourselves to get up and do it. That was a lesson I learned in college as explained to me by my father. I was struggling with school because I would get lazy. He related to me and said that he sometimes hated to do his school work too but he would force himself.

Usually once I force myself I continue to build momentum.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* been having nightmares often lately... boO 1,463 6 08/25/03 02:01 PM
by boO
* Feeling Shitty About Life DellComputers 1,433 5 09/20/03 01:30 AM
by Strumpling
* Love makes me feel pathetic.
( 1 2 all )
Viaggio 5,825 35 05/08/04 07:08 PM
by Viaggio
* Feeling out of Control *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
acidcrys 3,776 28 04/27/04 08:55 PM
by namesash
* No longer need drugs to feel good
( 1 2 all )
silversoul7 5,800 29 05/06/03 11:40 PM
by tak_old
* Feel like I'm ruined inside. Fungilicious 2,032 14 01/19/04 02:28 AM
by filthysock
* Telling a girl how I feel... forevadazin 2,939 8 04/12/03 05:16 PM
by forevadazin
* To anyone who feels like they've got a problem mr_kite 1,078 3 03/10/04 03:10 AM
by 40oz

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
300 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.