Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Fatigue/left side chest pain - normal?
    #15064462 -

Can't for the life of me figure out what is up with my body.  I usually get at least 6/7 hours of sleep, I walk around for some excersise- can't do anything too intense right now, I go outside, etc...      I've been to cardiologist, my local doctor plenty of times who claims it is just skeletal pain - I don't think I will ever go to him again for this if I find another doctor, he's an alright doctor but I feel like he doesn't give a fuck or maybe doesn't know too advanced medical information, I've been to a lung doctor who thought it seems like there's something wrong with me and ordered blood tests for me - but I'm pretty sure all the blood tests ave come out fine.    I've gotten chest x-rays. 

Nothing has shown up but I feel like in my left side in my chest not all the time but sometimes, more so at  night feels kind of intense sometimes, I also can't kick the feeling of being at least somewhat fatigued - I eat decent amount of food too. 


Sometimes the pain feels like a pinching in the left side of my chest and I can sometimes feel it in my left arm. It's sort of middle from top to bottom of the left side of my chest.            Have also gotten ekg's they have all come out fine.      I wonder if I should go back to my cardiologist and maybe ask if I can get some kind of tests or something but I when I went to him, he seemed certain it is not heart related.    Also I am 23, 138 lbs, 6 feet tall, etc...


I also wonder if I can have some kind of bone disease or something that blood tests, cat scans, and chest xrays wouldn't pick up on....?


I'm only asking cause I'm really not sure were to go.  I guess it may go away but I've had these feelings in my chest the past two months and more than a few times have been to the doctor or even called ambulance cause I thought it was something much more serious. 
       
(I think I'm gonna see the cardiologist again though and ask him if we can do some tests or use a monitor for the day or something.)


Anyone ever hear of something like this?



Thanks.


:peace:

Edited by Anonymous (09/11/11 07:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fatigue/left side chest pain - normal? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15064549 -



--------------------
I am mighty tighty whitey, and I am smuggling grapes.




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fatigue/left side chest pain - normal? [Re: SWIM Jr]
    #15065196 -

Hi Anon.. i mean zenstylee ...


lol.



Your diaphram is bruised? not working right>? your rib cage hurts? SO your certain it isnt your heart right??? I mean.. you would know.. feel where your heart is.. does it heart there?

That would be more important than anything if your heart hurt.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fatigue/left side chest pain - normal? [Re: dshow]
    #15071385 -

Hi. Not  zenstylee.  I feel like it could be related altho my dr thinks it can't be. I think he's just trying to ignore my symptoms and give it easy explanation.  No sleep last night, tonight not looking good ether.  Got an appointment at 12:30 to see a cardiologist.  Whatsbweird my stomach/belly area feels hard today like literally when I touch it. 

Hopefully i can make tithe night and see the cardiologist tomorrow.  I plan to request some tests.  This things been making me crazy.  I just want to chill but I can't even sleep so much discomfort. Will see what happens I guess.

Edited by Anonymous (09/13/11 04:25 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fatigue/left side chest pain - normal? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15071746 -

Went to er today, they diagnosed Costochondritis.  Story of my life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fatigue/left side chest pain - normal? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15073372 -

Yeah, sounds like you're over reacting to something that's not gonna kill you, and making it worse by exacerbating your anxiety. I know you have anxiety because yor relentless persuit to have a diagnosis. Generally things are given a diagnosis to keep a pt happy (see: fibro myalgia) and lots of these pains are caused by depression. Yes you can inflict psychological pain upon yourself which truly has no origin other than mental control. Maybe change your routine and relax more. Whatever is stressing you out, solve it, if it's can't be immediately solved, stop stressing so much about it. Be safe!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fatigue/left side chest pain - normal? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #15074383 -

what drugs do you do, smoke weed?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fatigue/left side chest pain - normal? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #15074529 -

Drink once a week, maybe. I see lots of this kinda stuff at work.

Do you smoke, cigarettes or otherwise, and what's changed in your life in the past 3 months that you think you're over?


--------------------
I challenge you to challenge yourself more! When you feel complacent and ready to hang it up, challenge yourself to get over it! If you fail, don't look at it as you didn't succeed, look at it as you would a rock face you're trying to climb. Stand back, wayyyy back, and look at it and plot another path. If you can't find one, shuffle down the way a little, a little change of scenery or a view from a different angle may give you the insight you need.

Anything I state is relayed information from a friend of a friend and should be viewed as completely fictitious. I do not partake in any illegal or grey-area-of-the-law activities, but do have lots of friends who may or may not.    -fngbronco

Pill Divider Agar Tek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fatigue/left side chest pain - normal? [Re: fngbronco]
    #15074590 -

fngbronco said:
Drink once a week, maybe. I see lots of this kinda stuff at work.

Do you smoke, cigarettes or otherwise, and what's changed in your life in the past 3 months that you think you're over?




Weed. Don't really smoke anymore though since the past two weeks I've had at most a couple of hits.  But I used to smoke every day a couple months ago.  No cigarettes, only a beer or two on occasion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fatigue/left side chest pain - normal? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15075133 -

Does it feel like its in your muscle, tendon or ligament?

If so then you need to see an orthopedic doctor or physical therapist. It could be a strain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fatigue/left side chest pain - normal? [Re: XUL]
    #15076195 -

XUL said:
Does it feel like its in your muscle, tendon or ligament?

If so then you need to see an orthopedic doctor or physical therapist. It could be a strain.




I don't know really. I guess it feels like my chest muscles sort of.  The doctor just told me to take it easy, not worry about it and give it a few weeks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fatigue/left side chest pain - normal? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15076643 -

Costochondritis (kos-toe-KHON-dri-tis) is an inflammation of the cartilage that connects a rib to the breastbone (sternum). It causes sharp pain in the costosternal joint — where your ribs and breastbone are joined by rubbery cartilage. Pain caused by costochondritis may mimic that of a heart attack or other heart conditions.

Your doctor might refer to costochondritis by other names, including chest wall pain, costosternal syndrome and costosternal chondrodynia. When the pain of costochondritis is accompanied by swelling, it's referred to as Tietze syndrome.

Most cases of costochondritis have no apparent cause. In these cases, treatment focuses on easing your pain while you wait for costochondritis to improve on its own.





That's from the mayo clinic website. Basically one of the best treatment centers in America telling you to take a lortab and suck it up pussy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* heart pains? FurrySheep 4,458 18 01/01/06 02:33 AM
by Pirate_Patrick
* Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - some common herbs Zen Peddler 1,315 2 04/07/05 03:05 AM
by Zen Peddler
* Why do we have so much pain in life? Anonymous 2,754 19 05/20/03 02:41 PM
by Strumpling
* Can Quiting Long-Term Pot Use Cause Chronic Fatigue? thelox 6,019 18 07/24/16 05:22 AM
by TheFakeSunRa
* Unbearable pain. This is hella shitty. Tasty_Smurf_House 2,188 14 02/20/06 02:17 AM
by Burning_Skies
* Afternoon sleepiness, fatigue and bad dreams alphaone 5,060 9 01/18/05 03:34 PM
by alphaone
* Fatigue 3eyes 985 7 11/18/04 08:57 AM
by 3eyes
* Quitting Weed... constant fatigue FreedomFight 24,873 12 04/01/12 03:46 AM
by Beanhead

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
4,810 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.