Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Betty And Barney Hill UFO Abduction Story Commemorated On Official N.H. Highway Plaque * 2
    #14825725 -

Not sure anyone here knows who Betty and Barney Hill are, but they seem to have a convincing ufo abduction story.  I remember reading about a constellation they wrote out after being abducted which turned out to be true and no one had known about it beforehand.  It's cool that they're getting their own highway plaque.


I think most ufo abduction stories are bullshit but there doesn't seem to be anything that hints at a hoax here.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/25/betty-and-barney-hill-ufo-experience_n_907770.html

Do you think they were abducted by aliens?
:potleaf:


Edited by skatealex2 (07/26/11 01:48 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Betty And Barney Hill UFO Abduction Story Commemorated On Official N.H. Highway Plaque [Re: skatealex2]
    #14825783 -

I think it's pretty easy to match a few arbitrary points to the stars if you're looking hard enough. There's what, 1024 stars in our universe?

As for their story, it's fun to believe.  :stars:


--------------------
Tickle my bassline.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Betty And Barney Hill UFO Abduction Story Commemorated On Official N.H. Highway Plaque [Re: fiddle]
    #14825815 -

maddlevi said:
I think it's pretty easy to match a few arbitrary points to the stars if you're looking hard enough. There's what, 1024 stars in our universe?

As for their story, it's fun to believe.  :stars:




I guess a star map isn't really proof of anything.  Who knows i guess.  :aum:

Edited by skatealex2 (07/26/11 01:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Betty And Barney Hill UFO Abduction Story Commemorated On Official N.H. Highway Plaque [Re: skatealex2]
    #14826235 -

Cool.













--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Betty And Barney Hill UFO Abduction Story Commemorated On Official N.H. Highway Plaque [Re: Learyfan]
    #14826278 -

You can't believe anything people tell you. Sure they sound compelling and truthful, but no one will ever know what happened if anything. I want to believe, but just because I want to believe it doesn't make anything they said is true.

Who knows. :shrug:


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Abducted By ALiens. What should I do? Plz help.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Supreme Slammage 5,340 101 03/25/10 12:05 PM
by ModularMind
* Anyone here ever have a trippy ufo sighting skatealex2 2,299 17 02/15/10 06:43 PM
by skatealex2
* I Believe In UFOs by Danny Dyer (BBC)
( 1 2 all )
Project_Exo 2,965 28 01/31/10 04:15 AM
by Bridgeburner
* Anyone here disbelieve in ufo's?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 23 24 )
skatealex2 14,626 460 01/22/11 07:54 AM
by nice1
* Do you believe there will be a UFO / ET disclosure soon??
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
DeadHearts 15,001 203 10/30/13 01:54 PM
by MystiqueMushroom
* I just saw a UFO!!! Footage included!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Ogla 4,397 121 12/14/11 05:04 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Anyone here ever been or know anyone thats been abducted by aliens?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
skatealex2 6,604 103 06/22/11 11:12 AM
by sunset_mission
* I saw a UFO just earlier being escorted by an f16
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Ogla 6,794 81 02/25/10 08:43 PM
by irish coffee

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
579 topic views. 5 members, 15 guests and 129 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.