Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: People who don't crush cans [Re: Learyfan]
    #14698184 -

Learyfan said:
Coaster said:
i use zero cans
zero glass
and zero plastic bottles
the only thing i throw away for liquid is discarded brita filters and juice concentrate cardboard cylinders
i am repulsed by all of your wasteful habits
especially you learyfan
i thought u were more environmentally friendly
u no how much gasoline it takes to transport all those loaded cans to your house?
what do u drink out of cans anyways?



I drink beer out of cans.  I don't know what to say about the environmentally friendly thing.  If I knew more about you I could think of plenty of ways that you damage the environment.  Everyone does unless you're living off the grid.



:lol: He lives in LA with a car... Trying to get from place to place probably trumps any damage you do with your aluminum cans.

Also... Do you get mad if people don't break their glass before putting it in the recycling bin?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People who don't crush cans [Re: ifoundwaldo]
    #14698206 -

I don't eat or drink anything from a can, anything in a can is not good

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People who don't crush cans [Re: GGTBod]
    #14698218 -

GGTBod said:
I don't eat or drink anything from a can, anything in a can is not good



exception: foods you can yourself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People who don't crush cans [Re: GGTBod]
    #14698227 -

this conversation is canned.


--------------------


"We are all intoxicated. We were born into an insane asylum, a world crazy-making. We believe what we see and hear. The real myth is the myth of sanity, of rationality: it's a disease that is eating away at the earth. All the poisons flow from our denial. We deny madness, we forget our crimes, we dismember the corpse, we imprison our children. We need poison to poison the poison, to remember the sacred nature of intoxication, the green body of the young god." ~ Dale Pendell

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People who don't crush cans [Re: gerryjarcia] * 1
    #14698236 -

Can we do it?
Yes we can.



--------------------


"We are all intoxicated. We were born into an insane asylum, a world crazy-making. We believe what we see and hear. The real myth is the myth of sanity, of rationality: it's a disease that is eating away at the earth. All the poisons flow from our denial. We deny madness, we forget our crimes, we dismember the corpse, we imprison our children. We need poison to poison the poison, to remember the sacred nature of intoxication, the green body of the young god." ~ Dale Pendell

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People who don't crush cans [Re: gerryjarcia]
    #14698316 -

The only time I crush the cans is when im drinking hella beer, so that i dont mistake any empty cans for having beer in it etc.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People who don't crush cans [Re: ifoundwaldo]
    #14698349 -

ifoundwaldo said:
Also... Do you get mad if people don't break their glass before putting it in the recycling bin?



No, that would just be a mess.  :stars:
















--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People who don't crush cans [Re: GGTBod]
    #14698439 -

GGTBod said:
I don't eat or drink anything from a can, anything in a can is not good



WHAT ABOUT THE CAN-CAN?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People who don't crush cans [Re: Coaster]
    #14698550 -

nar that was totally shite

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People who don't crush cans [Re: GGTBod]
    #14704410 -

GGTBod said:
I don't eat or drink anything from a can, anything in a can is not good



...?


.. :facepalm3:  jesus christ.


--------------------
Will all the big boomers please unveil, please unveil, please unveil.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People who don't crush cans [Re: Hrethic]
    #14704419 -

Come to think of it I don't use any cans either. I don't drink soda and most craft beer is bottled. I had a bunch of canned food in a cupboard but I gave it all away to charity.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People who don't crush cans [Re: FractalDust]
    #14704543 -

Why would I crush my cans? I get ten cents for each one of those empty cylinders.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People who don't crush cans [Re: GGTBod]
    #14704626 -

GGTBod said:
I don't eat or drink anything from a can, anything in a can is not good



Can't say I agree. Soda is just fine in a can. Although I do like bottles of beer better then cans, so i agree on that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why don't we just rename OTD the "Shit Heap"
( 1 2 3 all )
boxtop703 13,391 53 05/07/18 09:20 AM
by Cannabischarlie
* Can we has a funnies thread? -- Part 5
( 1 2 3 4 ... 481 482 )
memes 591,748 9,639 02/03/19 12:30 PM
by Asante
* women... whats with em?
( 1 2 3 all )
numb59 11,711 52 07/21/07 02:00 AM
by superpimp
* So who can all post in the cheers forum?
( 1 2 all )
Revelation 5,487 27 10/17/02 05:50 PM
by felix
* How To Tell Off Friends Doing Coke and Molly? FeedingMyDreams 1,289 12 03/01/18 11:52 PM
by Great Scott
* The old "spike in the steering wheel" ploy, eh?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Phred 9,585 63 06/21/22 12:02 AM
by gamergod88
* What song best describes you?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
superpimp 13,928 71 11/18/23 06:09 AM
by oursoulsinmotion
* Advice Needed: Taking Shrooms Before Art Class
( 1 2 all )
SaintR 3,324 23 03/02/18 11:23 AM
by basqueshaman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,026 topic views. 6 members, 15 guests and 129 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.