Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Fuckin birds chirping
    #14626590 -

fuckin birds chirping and shit. I get it, I'm up late. Fuck off goddamnit :crankey:


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin birds chirping [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #14626593 -

they're laughing at you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin birds chirping [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #14626594 -

Worst feeling in the world.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin birds chirping [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #14626596 -

I_was_the_walrus said:
Worst feeling in the world.





I disagree!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin birds chirping [Re: SpiritualSnorkel]
    #14626602 -

I do too,I love the sound of birds chirping,a lot better than just the sound of traffic. Calming to say the least.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin birds chirping [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #14626614 -

Jimtown said:
I do too,I love the sound of birds chirping,a lot better than just the sound of traffic. Calming to say the least.




--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin birds chirping [Re: propensity]
    #14626624 -

If I open my eyes, its a nice, cool june morning, and birds are chirping, i close my eyes and go right back to sleep.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin birds chirping [Re: starfire_xes]
    #14626628 -

'Loser birds are chirping' is what we used to say after staing up all night doing coke.

I always thought we were the losers, but maybe everyone else was talking about the birds.

I stay up this late (early?) every day now because of work, and I like the tweeting birds as I fall to sleep, but fuck crows.  Those screaming bastards need to shut the fuck up in the early hours.  :mad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin birds chirping [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #14626632 -

For me its the cows I hate. MMMMOOOOOOO!!!!!!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin birds chirping [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #14626635 -

the birds are probly thinking why do these assholes wake us up all night with the rumble of engines and lights and sirens


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin birds chirping [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #14626701 -

i get them cows also, roll over and try to go back to sleep to realize it was my wife

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin birds chirping [Re: lostinbq]
    #14626710 -

This morning I heard some awesome birds chirping whilst still being a bit unconcious/sleeping in my bed and I heard some nice patterns so decided to make some music based on what I heard. I wish I could record all diffirent sorts of sounds, there are some cool things out there :yesnod:

:ganja:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin birds chirping [Re: lostinbq]
    #14626715 -

lostinbq said:
i get them cows also, roll over and try to go back to sleep to realize it was my wife



:lol::lol::lol:

There is some type of bird that chirps outside my bedroom as early as 2:45-3am...It's an ass,but better than hearing the domestic disputes going on across the street...I started sleeping with a loud fan on to drown out other noises.works great:super:


--------------------
Není důležité co v životě děláš, hlavně že to dělaš.

You can read books about mycology and taxonomy all your life, until you actually go out and hunt mushrooms you are nothing but a bloody n00b. Same goes for mushroom cultivation or any other subject. Theoretical knowledge is nothing without practical application of that knowledge.
-German Kahuna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin birds chirping [Re: SpiritualSnorkel]
    #14626755 -

SpiritualSnorkel said:
I_was_the_walrus said:
Worst feeling in the world.





I disagree!



:lolsy:

Also@ OP, I LOVE the birds chirping when I get up
:feelsrefreshedman:


--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?


There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin birds chirping [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #14627922 -

Yes, WHEN YOU GET UP. Not after you've stayed up way to late (early?).


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin birds chirping [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #14628178 -

One time i stayed up all night tripping on acid alone in my room and the birds started chirping in the morning and i thought they were just my imagination and shit or someting idk it was messing with me tho like im in a room and theres these little noises and shit that keep repeating and im just like wtf like things on the outside aer making noise in my room it was weird lol


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I hear chirping Captain Loafy McPoopdick 1,079 13 04/30/05 11:37 PM
by baraka
* damn birds durban_poison 660 6 04/22/05 11:43 AM
by MeatSpace
* Strange Birds. Excellent Birds. PapaverS 1,139 10 06/23/04 08:23 PM
by Papaver
* Some baby birds (replies needed quickly)
( 1 2 all )
nerveagent 2,352 21 04/29/04 06:51 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* birds bart_mann 582 7 07/22/05 03:55 PM
by Adden
* Bird of the day!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Jenny 5,447 67 04/29/04 07:21 PM
by rockytop83
* Damn you birds!
( 1 2 3 all )
Boom 2,361 46 07/15/05 07:24 PM
by Boom
* Decapitating a bird at 90+ mph. (Pics!)
( 1 2 3 all )
KilroyMilosevik 4,915 40 11/02/07 12:55 PM
by Nickio

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,403 topic views. 6 members, 13 guests and 256 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.