Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Screaming vocals in music
    #14565332 -

I love them. I think its an awesome way to display intense emotion.

Why do you like/dislike the scream? name some of your fav  screamers.

Randy from Lamb of god.

Ivan Moody for FFDP

Cory from slipknot.

Just to name a FEW. :smile:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screaming vocals in music [Re: Dionili]
    #14565340 -

I dont really like it anymore but i was really into that stuff when I was younger.

I saw Slipknot with Lamb of God a few years ago when I was tripping.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screaming vocals in music [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #14565347 -



--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screaming vocals in music [Re: Dionili]
    #14565361 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screaming vocals in music [Re: Dionili]
    #14565369 -

i like the screams. but i LOVE the ROARS!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screaming vocals in music [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #14565379 -

MisterMuscaria said:
I dont really like it anymore but i was really into that stuff when I was younger.

I saw Slipknot with Lamb of God a few years ago when I was tripping.



I saw Lamb of God and Slayer hippieflippin' my face off while in the pit the whole time... Shit. was . INTENSE.

But yeah I don't really listen to metal much these days, just doesn't seem to fit well when I'm frying.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screaming vocals in music [Re: JesusGoneRogue]
    #14565380 -

JesusGoneRogue said:
i like the screams. but i LOVE the ROARS!



:thumbup:

I love it but opposite of MisterMuscaria, it took time for growls and such to grow on me.
Death was the band that made me start to appreciate harsher vocals.


--------------------
[]
Space is the place

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screaming vocals in music [Re: Devlish2]
    #14565393 -

:headbanger:

Peter Tägtgren's vocals are soul consuming.



--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screaming vocals in music [Re: twighead]
    #14565414 -

Damn dude, nice. I've never listened to Bloodbath before.
What's your favorite album?


--------------------
[]
Space is the place

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screaming vocals in music [Re: Devlish2]
    #14565419 -

Devlish2 said:
Damn dude, nice. I've never listened to Bloodbath before.



thats what i said when i played the vid. O-o i need some of their music on my protable device.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screaming vocals in music [Re: Dionili]
    #14565437 -

Dionili said:
Devlish2 said:
Damn dude, nice. I've never listened to Bloodbath before.



thats what i said when i played the vid. O-o i need some of their music on my protable device.



Our minds are connected through the internet. :shocked:


--------------------
[]
Space is the place

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screaming vocals in music [Re: Dionili]
    #14565439 -

I use to like that stuff when I was younger...now I'm more interested in anything that comes from candy rat records.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screaming vocals in music [Re: Breakfast Crew]
    #14565450 -

Breakfast Crew said:
I use to like that stuff when I was younger...now I'm more interested in anything that comes from candy rat records.




When i was younger (i'm 20) i used to only listen to metal.

now i listen to anything O_o


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screaming vocals in music [Re: Dionili]
    #14565463 -

Dionili said:
Breakfast Crew said:
I use to like that stuff when I was younger...now I'm more interested in anything that comes from candy rat records.




When i was younger (i'm 20) i used to only listen to metal.

now i listen to anything O_o




That's the way to do it.
I'll never outgrow it completely though, I simply have too much love for it.

What's candyrat records?


--------------------
[]
Space is the place

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screaming vocals in music [Re: Dionili]
    #14565475 -

Im 25 but when I was 14-17 I only listened to metal. Then from about 18-21 I listened to metal and other stuff. Then from about 22 onward I only listened to nonmetal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screaming vocals in music [Re: Devlish2]
    #14565477 -

Devlish2 said:
Dionili said:
Breakfast Crew said:
I use to like that stuff when I was younger...now I'm more interested in anything that comes from candy rat records.




When i was younger (i'm 20) i used to only listen to metal.

now i listen to anything O_o




That's the way to do it.
I'll never outgrow it completely though, I simply have too much love for it.

What's candyrat records?




When i dj one of my friends partys (or a party within my friend group) i get bitched at constantly from going from hardstyle to metal to rap to some weird alternative stuff back to electronica and so on lmao!


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screaming vocals in music [Re: Dionili]
    #14565532 -

mutate me and breed yourselves a savior



--------------------
wake the phantoms and invite them to dance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screaming vocals in music [Re: sonorandose]
    #14565595 -

Screaming in songs is a lot like cursing. The more you do it, the more it looses its meaning/emotion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screaming vocals in music [Re: CarnivalBarker]
    #14565606 -

CarnivalBarker said:
Screaming in songs is a lot like cursing. The more you do it, the more it looses its meaning/emotion.




I think that is only for some artists.

I like the fact that some bands are more limited with their screams and others arnt as much.

Though some are just good at it. and sound good.

its like the difference between something like slipknot and chimera. both good bands, one screams more then the other.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screaming vocals in music [Re: CarnivalBarker]
    #14565657 -

CarnivalBarker said:
Screaming in songs is a lot like cursing. The more you do it, the more it looses its meaning/emotion.



That's like saying the more you hit on a snare drum, the more it loses it's meaning. It's just a way to spit out vocals.

The emotion is there, you simply aren't hearing it for whichever reason (ie harsh vocals make you uneasy)


--------------------
[]
Space is the place

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Weird Reactions to music tomk 1,381 13 05/24/05 04:04 PM
by tomk
* RunDMT's Music suggestion thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
RunDMT 30,174 133 09/11/07 04:08 PM
by Shroomism
* electronic music...my newest obsession
( 1 2 3 4 all )
wrestler_az 9,664 79 09/15/04 05:00 PM
by 40oz
* I gotta music question.....
( 1 2 all )
beatlebangboy 3,221 27 01/12/05 03:22 PM
by knumb
* what music do u have on now?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
Ripple 58,301 399 12/10/05 08:53 AM
by xTRIPPSTERx
* Check out my band's first music video.
( 1 2 all )
searching 1,694 23 03/03/18 10:19 AM
by Patlal
* Finally yeah! Slipknot All hope is gone! Its out!
( 1 2 all )
Cloneufc 2,411 22 08/25/08 02:29 PM
by it stars saddam
* SLIPKNOT Percussionist: 'We Are The Hardest Ever. We Blow All Bands Away' Bridgeburner 1,618 17 05/30/08 07:16 PM
by Mad_Larkin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,383 topic views. 7 members, 15 guests and 226 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.