Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | | Last >
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: realfuzzhead]
    #13969372 -

Try footprinting bitchez


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The [Re: Learyfan] * 1
    #13969446 -

awesome pic learyfan!!! :thumbup:

happy trails :peace:

gotta love this thred:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: Luc1d]
    #13969456 -

Luc1d said:
Try footprinting bitchez



:rofl2:


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The [Re: hcrider]
    #13969457 -

I cockprinted once

I died and am writing to you from the afterlife.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: pfxtc] * 1
    #13969486 -

I've always loved this thread.
Gold.
Pure shroomery gold.
Thank you Chinacat, for being you.
Leary fan, you too!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: 28064212] * 1
    #14136894 -

Thank you ChinaCat and WhiteRasta and all who contributed to this thread :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: reylids]
    #14139257 -

I got dosed with crystal by a couple of old heads on Furthur tour. They used the tip of a paperclip and that was enough to hit me like a strip of decent WoW.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: PlayDead]
    #14230918 -

I'd assume at such high doses, a large part of your ego would be permanently dissolve; considering what a life changing experience I can only imagine a thumbprint would be.


--------------------
-Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile:grin:

-Take off your shoes child and take off your hat, try on your wings and find out where it's at

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: alabama_getawau] * 1
    #14260674 -

:dancingbear:
This marks yet another read through of this thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: bryguy27007] * 1
    #14260988 -

:cool:













--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: Learyfan]
    #14261514 -

:Awemazing:

one day..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: realfuzzhead] * 1
    #14361209 -

Fantastic thread!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: microdotty] * 1
    #14407306 -

Now....if I had a GOOD, and I mean DAMN FUCKIN' GOOD babysitter, I might CONSIDER doing this. I would want to pace myself though. I've never done more than 4 strong hits, so I would want to do 5, then 10, then 15 hits, then 20, then a vial..and so on. That should lead me to a good idea of what a thumb print could be like.

And what someone else said, it's basically like saying "bye bye ego!!" for 12-16 hours. Fuckin' mad intense.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: occollegeboi] * 1
    #14471951 -

Came to this thread from another, and literally had to read the whole thing.
Completely blew my mind, bumping this in the hope it does the same for someone else.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: 4204ME] * 1
    #14472694 -

one of the best things ive ever read

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: 4204ME] * 1
    #14473029 -

4204ME said:
Came to this thread from another, and literally had to read the whole thing.
Completely blew my mind, bumping this in the hope it does the same for someone else.



this thread will be awed at for a long time to come.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: realfuzzhead] * 1
    #14473494 -

realfuzzhead said:
4204ME said:
Came to this thread from another, and literally had to read the whole thing.
Completely blew my mind, bumping this in the hope it does the same for someone else.



this thread will be awed at for a long time to come.



Yes it will

I joined this forum just to post in this thread

And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: drr] * 1
    #14473826 -

Tis an excellent thread we can only be in awe of Chinacat's stories...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: microdotty] * 1
    #14473843 -

Can't forget whiterasta.

Although one of Chinacats posts was a triggering to me joining too. Ah x amount of posts and x amount of days.... felt like I could never get there. Now I need to find a life.

Epic threads are epic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: 4runner]
    #14474910 -

Whiterasta... he knew his shit too.... these gods of LSD need to come back to this site and teach us more of there knowledge...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* FOR CHINACAT:
( 1 2 3 all )
moorhsum 13,605 46 05/05/14 12:39 AM
by maquiavelz
* Exclusive Interview w/Chinacat72 in My Truck
( 1 2 3 4 all )
World Spirit 23,479 62 02/17/13 07:49 PM
by supercashew90
* Would you take a Thumbprint? Would you take a Shroomprint?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
AsanteM 23,865 113 01/29/12 03:29 AM
by sketchy6950
* Chinacat72 - Spirit and Verve - A Notice to the Community
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
geokillsA 48,856 275 07/07/06 03:44 PM
by 8374837
* Humble tribute to chinacat72 joul420 2,527 18 03/07/17 01:20 AM
by joul420
* Who the FUCK is Chinacat?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ThatKidWithTheFace 14,538 67 08/11/13 05:33 PM
by vinsue
* Chinacat's book
( 1 2 all )
thirdwire 8,737 20 08/16/13 07:11 PM
by Gumby
* I'm going to bring back Chinacat
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LearyfanS 20,823 63 12/13/17 02:33 AM
by HostilisHead

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
648,314 topic views. 1 members, 23 guests and 124 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.