Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Potholes.
    #14125746 -

Potholes piss me off.:mad2:

What the hell is up with them?
Lately i've been coming across more and more of them.
A lot of them look like they were manually made, wtf?

What kind of douchebag makes them?
And if there are really people making them, why don't they fix them right away?
It sucks when you have bad tires to begin with, wtf bro?

I think there's people out there trying to fuck with the rest of us.
Let's talk potholes.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Potholes. [Re: thoughts]
    #14125755 -

:failboat:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Potholes. [Re: thoughts] * 3
    #14125759 -

the real question is why would we expect the earth to stay flat where we want it

pot-holes are inevitable

earth be doin thangs


--------------------
"The great nations have always acted like gangsters and the small ones like prostitutes." - Stanley Kubrick

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Potholes. [Re: lil_demented]
    #14125761 -

as a cyclist I loathe them :feelsbadman:


--------------------
something :mushroom2:
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.
:pm: SPORES FOR TRADE: :pm: None atm :frown:
WANTED: Stamps... pachanoi... achuma... posters... art... fun, interesting, or useful items

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Potholes. [Re: mirage]
    #14125867 -

Snowplows here. It's spring.
They'll be fixed and even worse again by next year.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Potholes. [Re: mirage]
    #14125876 -

aminal said:
as a cyclist I loathe them :feelsbadman:



:ilold: Totally.

Write somebody, and tell them to fix the damn potholes.
What the hell are you paying taxes for?

It's kinda fun to pretend like I'm Mario Andretti avoiding potholes.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Potholes. [Re: ModularMind]
    #14125882 -

My blood boils when I hit a pothole with my car.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Potholes. [Re: noticeofeviction]
    #14125897 -

I still listen to CDs all the time in my car, and when I drive over a pothole and the CD skips...

:kingcrankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Potholes. [Re: Caine]
    #14125939 -

I hate when I try to avoid them and end up making things worse.


--------------------
01000110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00001101 00001010 Look it up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Potholes. [Re: ifoundwaldo]
    #14125945 -

ifoundwaldo said:
aminal said:
as a cyclist I loathe them :feelsbadman:



:ilold: Totally.

Write somebody, and tell them to fix the damn potholes.
What the hell are you paying taxes for?

It's kinda fun to pretend like I'm Mario Andretti avoiding potholes.



Yeah, those shits suck..I'll be texting or putting on some music then BAMMM, I nearly hit my face on my handlebars and of course I drop my phone.

Also, pot holes aren't manmade...they're caused by the water and hydraulic pressure from the cars


--------------------


BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH


A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Potholes. [Re: Caine]
    #14126406 -

Caine said:
I still listen to CDs all the time in my car, and when I drive over a pothole and the CD skips...

:kingcrankey:



Same here.:mad2:

And i know potholes aren't manmade, but i swear i saw
some fresh holes on a fairly new road and they definietly looked like they had been dug up by hand.
And they were there for a week+.

I really think potholes should be fixed ASAP.
I'd hate to report potholes, but i just might start to.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Potholes. [Re: thoughts]
    #14126422 -

I live in a city, and we get NASTY pot holes every year. But at least the city tries to put cones up where the real bad ones are.

One day they'll be fixed. Fear not bretherin!


--------------------

~^*>~.Life is the hyphen between matter and spirit.~^*>~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Potholes. [Re: Eshu]
    #14126617 -



--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Potholes. [Re: Ballerium]
    #14126633 -

Ballerium said:




:lolsy:I love that fucking commercial!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Potholes. [Re: Ballerium]
    #14126635 -

Skipping isn't necessarily that bad for cds even, I still listen to vinyl a lot though and its just automatic to cringe at a bad skip...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Potholes. [Re: thoughts]
    #14126689 -

the city I live in
the city of potholes


--------------------
"Yeah, he's a professor...... OF BEING A DOG!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Potholes. [Re: DrMambo]
    #14126736 -

Ha! I almost forgot about that commercial.

Goddamn potholes really grind my gears.
I think i might go catch a buzz and chill out
with some IPAs.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Potholes. [Re: DrMambo]
    #14126741 -

DrMambo said:
the city I live in
the city of potholes



Indianapolis?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Potholes. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #14126770 -

Pittsburgh


--------------------
"Yeah, he's a professor...... OF BEING A DOG!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Potholes. [Re: DrMambo]
    #14127149 -

I gotta agree with dynomite... Earth be doin' thangs.:shrug:

Also the city i live in just released a tasty little fact that 44 percent of the roads were in poor condition. I feel like that is an understatement.

Here's an old yet interesting article:
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,159579,00.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I fucking hate cyclists
( 1 2 3 4 ... 22 23 )
indica 26,469 453 05/16/17 07:15 AM
by trendal
* cyclists...
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MagicMush123 4,399 94 05/18/17 07:58 PM
by trendal
* Fuck cyclists.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
robbyberto 9,826 160 07/06/12 09:59 PM
by g00ru
* Fucking cyclists
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
JvF 9,982 260 07/25/15 09:19 AM
by myc_check1212
* For the Cyclist lovers out there... lillFish 312 15 07/12/17 02:20 PM
by lillFish
* Brazilian Drunk Driver Cruises 4 Miles with dead cyclist sticking out of his windshield Confucian 689 7 01/16/14 12:30 AM
by something cool
* Cop Who Sicced Dog On Cyclist Kills 73 Year Old Woman In Gun Demonstration
( 1 2 all )
endogenous 585 26 08/20/16 09:49 AM
by twohigh
* My train ran down a cyclist today
( 1 2 all )
koraks 2,067 23 03/17/10 08:38 AM
by koraks

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,191 topic views. 4 members, 225 guests and 257 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.