Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Friends and ex's [Re: Moronicus]
    #13888741 -

Does anybody in this thread actually use the word 'homie' in a serious, non-joking way? :hehehe:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends and ex's [Re: gamer4life]
    #13888745 -

So what you are saying is that your friends will snitch on you if they fuck your ex-girlfriend...? :dudewtf:

Also, what about the other guy's feelings? You are starting to sound hypocritical


--------------------


BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH


A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends and ex's [Re: gamer4life]
    #13888785 -

gamer4life said:
In(di)go said:
it depends on too many issues... how long did the relationship last? how did the relationship end? how long ago did the relationship end? are there still feelings involved? do you get along with your ex?

above all communication is key, like was already stated..



That's what I meant. If I've been madly in love with a girl and she dumped me and then started fucking my friend, then that dude was never my friend because he disrespected me for fucking with her knowing I still have feeling for her.Right?  I wouldn't fuck my boys x unless he says he;s cool with it. I wouldn't move in on my boys girl just because they broke up and she willing to give me pussy. I would be disrespecting my friend....Freindship is about respect and communication. If your freind moves on your x that he knows you still have feelings for then he's not your friend because he's not respecting your feelings he's being selfish. And usualy it's friends like this that will end up snitching on you when they get in trouble. They can't be trusted



indeed... i would not get involved with the ex of a friend if i know they had a long and emotional relationship... even if it ended a long time ago and it seemed to me that there are no feelings involved... only exception would be if i actually thought the girl might be the love of my life... and even then i would talk to my friend first...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends and ex's [Re: Moronicus]
    #13888892 -

Moronicus said:
So what you are saying is that your friends will snitch on you if they fuck your ex-girlfriend...? :dudewtf:

Also, what about the other guy's feelings? You are starting to sound hypocritical



The other guy is your friend looking for pussy, can't he look some where else beside from a girl you just got out of a relationship from. What I'm saying is if this guy goes behind your back and fucks your ex that you still have feelings for. He is not a friend in my book. If he's fucking the ex you have feelings for behind your back then yes if he gets busted he'll snitch on you to get out of trouble, because he doesn't give a fuck about you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends and ex's [Re: gamer4life]
    #13888902 -

gamer4life said:
Moronicus said:
So what you are saying is that your friends will snitch on you if they fuck your ex-girlfriend...? :dudewtf:

Also, what about the other guy's feelings? You are starting to sound hypocritical



The other guy is your friend looking for pussy, can't he look some where else beside from a girl you just got out of a relationship from. What I'm saying is if this guy goes behind your back and fucks your ex that you still have feelings for. He is not a friend in my book. If he's fucking the ex you have feelings for behind your back then yes if he gets busted he'll snitch on you to get out of trouble, because he doesn't give a fuck about you.



Not everyone who has an ex is involved in criminal activities...

Also, weren't you talking about an ex from years ago? How is that recent?


--------------------


BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH


A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends and ex's [Re: gamer4life]
    #13888927 -

gamer4life said:
Moronicus said:
So what you are saying is that your friends will snitch on you if they fuck your ex-girlfriend...? :dudewtf:

Also, what about the other guy's feelings? You are starting to sound hypocritical



The other guy is your friend looking for pussy, can't he look some where else beside from a girl you just got out of a relationship from. What I'm saying is if this guy goes behind your back and fucks your ex that you still have feelings for. He is not a friend in my book. If he's fucking the ex you have feelings for behind your back then yes if he gets busted he'll snitch on you to get out of trouble, because he doesn't give a fuck about you.



The reason I'm saying this is because my best friend did the same shit to me and yes he fucking snitched on me. He was facing probation I was facing my second felony and possibly 7 years in prison. But instead he snitched on me so he could be with my ex. I had to pull seven hard years because this dude was suppose to be my friend. We grew up together, smoked dope together, and hung out with each other everyday. When it come down to the girl he knew I was still in love with he snitched on me and shacked up with her for a month relationship.

And I know this don't go for everyone but in my experience I learned to trust no one. I chose not to have friends because everyone one is selfish this day and age.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends and ex's [Re: gamer4life]
    #13888941 -

How old are you dude. When you have feelings for someone they can last for several years.

The Point is your Homey should respect your feelings if he is your homey.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends and ex's [Re: gamer4life]
    #13888956 -

gamer4life said:
How old are you dude. When you have feelings for someone they can last for several years.



Old enough to be on this site, that should give you a general clue. Also, if you're putting all your feelings in one place for a girl, knowing that she could be gone for any reason at any given time, you're asking for emotional pain..


--------------------


BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH


A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends and ex's [Re: Moronicus]
    #13888970 -

Moronicus said:
gamer4life said:
How old are you dude. When you have feelings for someone they can last for several years.



Old enough to be on this site, that should give you a general clue. Also, if you're putting all your feelings in one place for a girl, knowing that she could be gone for any reason at any given time, you're asking for emotional pain..



Okay I'll let you win this argument but wait till you fall in love and you still have feelings for a girl and your homboy moves right in and takes that pussy for a ride. See if he cares about your feelings.

Also I'm on Zannys and Addys so I won't remember this tomorrow....Peace dude....You have alot to learn

Edited by gamer4life (02/01/11 05:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends and ex's [Re: gamer4life]
    #13889000 -

gamer4life said:
Moronicus said:
gamer4life said:
How old are you dude. When you have feelings for someone they can last for several years.



Old enough to be on this site, that should give you a general clue. Also, if you're putting all your feelings in one place for a girl, knowing that she could be gone for any reason at any given time, you're asking for emotional pain..



Okay I'll let you win this argument but wait till you fall in love and you still have feelings for a girl and your homboy moves right in and takes that pussy for a ride. See if he cares about your feelings.



It was never an argument, it was a discussion..my friends know better than that, I'm not an asshole to them and I tell them that I treat them the way they treat me. All my friendships are with people I can hang out with, do boring shit with, or go to places we'd probably never visit then somehow enjoy it.

Any hint of shadiness from these people and I'll talk to them like they're acquaintances.


--------------------


BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH


A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends and ex's [Re: Moronicus]
    #13889039 -

Moronicus said:
gamer4life said:
Moronicus said:
gamer4life said:
How old are you dude. When you have feelings for someone they can last for several years.



Old enough to be on this site, that should give you a general clue. Also, if you're putting all your feelings in one place for a girl, knowing that she could be gone for any reason at any given time, you're asking for emotional pain..



Okay I'll let you win this argument but wait till you fall in love and you still have feelings for a girl and your homboy moves right in and takes that pussy for a ride. See if he cares about your feelings.



It was never an argument, it was a discussion..my friends know better than that, I'm not an asshole to them and I tell them that I treat them the way they treat me. All my friendships are with people I can hang out with, do boring shit with, or go to places we'd probably never visit then somehow enjoy it.

Any hint of shadiness from these people and I'll talk to them like they're acquaintances.



You sound a little more level headed than I was:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends and ex's [Re: Moronicus]
    #13889103 -

Moronicus said:
So what you are saying is that your friends will snitch on you if they fuck your ex-girlfriend...? :dudewtf:

Also, what about the other guy's feelings? You are starting to sound hypocritical




I get what he's saying. That the same type of friend who will make sure it's okay before fucking tie ex is the same type of friend who isn't gonna be a snitch. Man makes a good point.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends and ex's [Re: morrowasted]
    #13889334 -

morrowasted said:
do you guys seriously think about girls in that way? everything is about "getting pussy"? am I not a real man if I actually have feelings and stuff :sad:



Sorry bro, we're gonna have to revoke your man card after that confession.  :sadyes:


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends and ex's [Re: deCypher] * 1
    #13889345 -

Genuine Platonic relationships between males and females are non-existent. :satansmoking:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends and ex's [Re: deCypher]
    #13889391 -

deCypher said:
morrowasted said:
do you guys seriously think about girls in that way? everything is about "getting pussy"? am I not a real man if I actually have feelings and stuff :sad:



Sorry bro, we're gonna have to revoke your man card after that confession.  :sadyes:



:sad:



seriously, though. I watched a movie last night called cash back about an emo guy who gets emotional to a socially unacceptable level over a breakup he has. he gets girls, and gets laid, but is still not happy. throughout the movie, the other guys would be joking and BSing about various girls asses or how good the sex they had last night was, and then the movie would cut to a scene showing what actually happened (not getting laid at all). main character eventually finds another emotionally fulfilling relationship and is happy again. I related a lot to him, I guess I am really emo too

but sometimes I think this holds true. it seems like the friends I have who talk the most about "getting pussy" and which girl has the "nicest tits" are the ones who get the least pussy. I'm pretty certain that I have had more sex than all of my best friends, but I am also pretty certain that I make much less of a big deal out of it than they do. I dont feel the need to tell all my guy friends everytime I have sex. some of my friends seem to think I care about whether or not they had sex. Maybe if I never got any myself, I would care, cuz I'd be like, living vicariously through them, or something :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Chronic alcohol abuse turning friends into sad remnants of who they used to be.
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 1,263 27 05/07/21 10:01 AM
by Nifflerz
* Friends and drugs
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Phishgrrl 9,787 85 03/04/09 10:05 PM
by Infinite Mind
* Who here DIDN'T make friends in high school?
( 1 2 all )
Holydiver 4,678 28 01/18/05 11:00 AM
by nerdcam
* I remember my oldest friend. Anonymous 1,106 5 07/07/03 08:16 AM
by Dobie
* Is it ever okay to date an ex?
( 1 2 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 3,838 34 01/11/05 11:29 PM
by MrBump
* True friends Gypsy Boy 261 9 05/06/21 12:40 PM
by morrowasted
* my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government.
( 1 2 3 all )
Phishgrrl 7,263 50 01/08/09 03:25 PM
by Ripple
* Turd's Friendly Gravity Bong Guide (for dummies) Turd 11,063 5 06/02/04 07:45 PM
by baraka

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,344 topic views. 5 members, 12 guests and 91 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.