Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Friends and ex's
    #13888409 -

Should your homies stay away from your ex girlfriends/boyfriends and vice versa?


Whadayoothink?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends and ex's [Re: Luc1d]
    #13888421 -

Leave the past where it belongs.


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends and ex's [Re: Luc1d]
    #13888426 -

Depends.
It should be discussed with that homie.

Communicate with no bullshit.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends and ex's [Re: thoughts]
    #13888436 -

iwasaClown said:
Depends.
It should be discussed with that homie.

Communicate with no bullshit.



.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends and ex's [Re: Luc1d]
    #13888438 -

There's a reason she's called an ex.

:commonsense:


--------------------


BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH


A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends and ex's [Re: Moronicus]
    #13888476 -

After my experience dating my friend's ex, I would say yes, leave them crazy bitches alone


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends and ex's [Re: Moronicus]
    #13888484 -

Moronicus said:
There's a reason she's called an ex.

:commonsense:



Yea but if your homey respects you he'll look some where else for pussy. What if he and she were fucking before????And if not it could make you think that.......If you don't mind if your homey hits it then tell him that's cool and if you do mind tell him how you feel.......If he cares about your feelings he's a true homey if not then he was never you homey!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends and ex's [Re: gamer4life]
    #13888512 -

gamer4life said:
Moronicus said:
There's a reason she's called an ex.

:commonsense:



Yea but if your homey respects you he'll look some where else for pussy. What if he and she were fucking before????And if not it could make you think that.......If you don't mind if your homey hits it then tell him that's cool and if you do mind tell him how you feel.......If he cares about your feelings he's a true homey if not then he was never you homey!!



If my homie respects me he will look elsewhere for pussy? DUDE, she is an EX-GIRLFRIEND, that means no pussy unless they're going to be fuck buddies, even then she will have more than just him, hell, maybe even a boyfriend. You can't control who puts what in her pussy.

Plus, who's feelings are getting hurt? they are BROKEN up. Usually that means both parties don't feel anything for each other anymore, being the reason for the breakup.


--------------------


BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH


A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Edited by Moronicus (02/01/11 03:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends and ex's [Re: Moronicus]
    #13888543 -

Moronicus said:
gamer4life said:
Moronicus said:
There's a reason she's called an ex.

:commonsense:



Yea but if your homey respects you he'll look some where else for pussy. What if he and she were fucking before????And if not it could make you think that.......If you don't mind if your homey hits it then tell him that's cool and if you do mind tell him how you feel.......If he cares about your feelings he's a true homey if not then he was never you homey!!



If my homie respects me he will look elsewhere for pussy? DUDE, she is an EX-GIRLFRIEND, that means no pussy unless they're going to be fuck buddies, even then she will have more than just him, hell, maybe even a boyfriend. You can't control who puts what in her pussy.

Plus, who's feelings are getting hurt? they are BROKEN up. Usually that means both parties don't feel anything for each other anymore, being the reason for the breakup.



Dude IMO relationships don't usually end in mutual agreement.
Besides, at parties, other social gatherings, etc, I wouldn't want my ex there with my buddy. That'd be weird.


--------------------
Prisoner#1 said: I got my ass kicked by a 9yo when I was 17
Trippin? Click Me




What is life? I'm tired of life...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends and ex's [Re: Anthony917]
    #13888579 -

Anthony917 said:
Moronicus said:
gamer4life said:
Moronicus said:
There's a reason she's called an ex.

:commonsense:



Yea but if your homey respects you he'll look some where else for pussy. What if he and she were fucking before????And if not it could make you think that.......If you don't mind if your homey hits it then tell him that's cool and if you do mind tell him how you feel.......If he cares about your feelings he's a true homey if not then he was never you homey!!



If my homie respects me he will look elsewhere for pussy? DUDE, she is an EX-GIRLFRIEND, that means no pussy unless they're going to be fuck buddies, even then she will have more than just him, hell, maybe even a boyfriend. You can't control who puts what in her pussy.

Plus, who's feelings are getting hurt? they are BROKEN up. Usually that means both parties don't feel anything for each other anymore, being the reason for the breakup.



Dude IMO relationships don't usually end in mutual agreement.
Besides, at parties, other social gatherings, etc, I wouldn't want my ex there with my buddy. That'd be weird.



Why would it be weird? Please explain. I still hang out with my exes time to time.


--------------------


BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH


A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends and ex's [Re: Luc1d]
    #13888589 -

it depends on too many issues... how long did the relationship last? how did the relationship end? how long ago did the relationship end? are there still feelings involved? do you get along with your ex?

above all communication is key, like was already stated..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends and ex's [Re: Anthony917]
    #13888602 -

My homie's been going through some rough times with his girl. He gets so mad at me when I hang out with her. I would never fuck her. Hell, I would never even kiss her. But he seems to think that every time we drive to a concert or burn cruise a pipe that we're fucking doin shit behind his back.

No matter how many times I explain to him that he's my nigga and I know he's madly in love with her and I would never lay a sexual finger on her, he doesn't get it. He doesn't understand that I can just be friends with a girl.

I think if it's friendship we're talking about then it should be acceptable.
Depending on the situation really, everything COULD and should be acceptable. But usually isn't.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends and ex's [Re: lovecheese]
    #13888606 -

chairlock3d said:
But he seems to think that every time we drive to a concert or burn cruise a pipe...


What does "burn cruise a pipe" mean? :undecided:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends and ex's [Re: Moronicus]
    #13888611 -

Moronicus said:
Why would it be weird? Please explain. I still hang out with my exes time to time.



Do you hang out with your exes while they're dating your friends though?
I guess, it depends on how long you dated them...if it was an ex of a few months then I can see how that would be cool. I wouldn't want my friend fucking a chick that I was with for like 2 years though. That wouldn't be weird to you?


--------------------
Prisoner#1 said: I got my ass kicked by a 9yo when I was 17
Trippin? Click Me




What is life? I'm tired of life...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends and ex's [Re: Anthony917]
    #13888632 -

Anthony917 said:
Moronicus said:
Why would it be weird? Please explain. I still hang out with my exes time to time.



Do you hang out with your exes while they're dating your friends though?
I guess, it depends on how long you dated them...if it was an ex of a few months then I can see how that would be cool. I wouldn't want my friend fucking a chick that I was with for like 2 years though. That wouldn't be weird to you?



Actually, one of friends have gone out with my ex that I was with for a few years, we hung out a few times in school. Did I get angry? No. Did I get jealous? No. Was I feeling uncomfortable? No.

Maybe I just don't give a fuck and am not enough of an asshole to prohibit someone from getting pussy. :shrug:


--------------------


BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH


A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends and ex's [Re: Poid]
    #13888645 -

Poid said:
chairlock3d said:
But he seems to think that every time we drive to a concert or burn cruise a pipe...


What does "burn cruise a pipe" mean? :undecided:



smoking weed in a car. usually through select routes where local police have no jurisdiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends and ex's [Re: Moronicus]
    #13888646 -

do you guys seriously think about girls in that way? everything is about "getting pussy"? am I not a real man if I actually have feelings and stuff :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends and ex's [Re: Moronicus]
    #13888664 -

Moronicus said:
Anthony917 said:
Moronicus said:
Why would it be weird? Please explain. I still hang out with my exes time to time.



Do you hang out with your exes while they're dating your friends though?
I guess, it depends on how long you dated them...if it was an ex of a few months then I can see how that would be cool. I wouldn't want my friend fucking a chick that I was with for like 2 years though. That wouldn't be weird to you?



Actually, one of friends have gone out with my ex that I was with for a few years, we hung out a few times in school. Did I get angry? No. Did I get jealous? No. Was I feeling uncomfortable? No.

Maybe I just don't give a fuck and am not enough of an asshole to prohibit someone from getting pussy. :shrug:



Haha, I mean I just feel like if you're with someone for YEARS then you probably had a lot of emotional investment in the relationship...it'd just be weird to think about someone I regularly see going through the same motions with the same girl I did. There are plenty of chicks out there, I feel like your buddy should just have the respect to find one of the other 3 billion chicks out there


--------------------
Prisoner#1 said: I got my ass kicked by a 9yo when I was 17
Trippin? Click Me




What is life? I'm tired of life...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends and ex's [Re: morrowasted]
    #13888674 -

morrowasted said:
do you guys seriously think about girls in that way? everything is about "getting pussy"? am I not a real man if I actually have feelings and stuff :sad:



No, it's not always. I tend to be patient about it. Hell, I like getting it randomly instead of looking like a dunce and doing shit that would give me brownie points.

It's quite sad when I see my sister's boyfriend try to score brownie points to get some. I simply laugh.





Haha, I mean I just feel like if you're with someone for YEARS then you probably had a lot of emotional investment in the relationship...it'd just be weird to think about someone I regularly see going through the same motions with the same girl I did. There are plenty of chicks out there, I feel like your buddy should just have the respect to find one of the other 3 billion chicks out there



Well, there IS a reason he is my friend. I don't just call anyone a friend. I put people in categories which are.. acquantaince, friend, homie.

Of course he does has respect for me, it's mutual respect. I'm just not enough of an asshole to get mad at someone for getting with my ex and beat their ass/break off a friendship.
Oh, and another thing..my friend, my ex, and I all grew up together.


--------------------


BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH


A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Edited by Moronicus (02/01/11 04:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends and ex's [Re: In(di)go]
    #13888736 -

In(di)go said:
it depends on too many issues... how long did the relationship last? how did the relationship end? how long ago did the relationship end? are there still feelings involved? do you get along with your ex?

above all communication is key, like was already stated..



That's what I meant. If I've been madly in love with a girl and she dumped me and then started fucking my friend, then that dude was never my friend because he disrespected me for fucking with her knowing I still have feeling for her.Right?  I wouldn't fuck my boys x unless he says he;s cool with it. I wouldn't move in on my boys girl just because they broke up and she willing to give me pussy. I would be disrespecting my friend....Freindship is about respect and communication. If your freind moves on your x that he knows you still have feelings for then he's not your friend because he's not respecting your feelings he's being selfish. And usualy it's friends like this that will end up snitching on you when they get in trouble. They can't be trusted

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Chronic alcohol abuse turning friends into sad remnants of who they used to be.
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 1,263 27 05/07/21 10:01 AM
by Nifflerz
* Friends and drugs
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Phishgrrl 9,787 85 03/04/09 10:05 PM
by Infinite Mind
* Who here DIDN'T make friends in high school?
( 1 2 all )
Holydiver 4,678 28 01/18/05 11:00 AM
by nerdcam
* I remember my oldest friend. Anonymous 1,106 5 07/07/03 08:16 AM
by Dobie
* Is it ever okay to date an ex?
( 1 2 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 3,838 34 01/11/05 11:29 PM
by MrBump
* True friends Gypsy Boy 261 9 05/06/21 12:40 PM
by morrowasted
* my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government.
( 1 2 3 all )
Phishgrrl 7,264 50 01/08/09 03:25 PM
by Ripple
* Turd's Friendly Gravity Bong Guide (for dummies) Turd 11,063 5 06/02/04 07:45 PM
by baraka

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,344 topic views. 4 members, 78 guests and 104 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.