Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Girls with baggage
    #13672558 -

Wow. So, I've known this girl for a bit. I talk to her, sorta had a thing for her once. I dunno, not so much anymore. I have a girlfriend, so its just a friendly thing really...but maybe a scenario of "keeping my options open", if you know what I mean.

Shes been texting me on and off since the summer, a lot lately. She drove upstate to see her family.

Anyways, we were talking along and I asked her if shes excited about Christmas. She says "yes" and then spills this huge story at me about how she got to see her dad who "abused her" as a child. He was creeping her out when she talked to him, so she decided she hates him.

All of this from me keeping casual conversation with her sometimes.

I have just eliminated this girl from my contacts in my phone. She successfully scared me away.

Am I a horrible person?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girls with baggage [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13672574 -

I might add that I didn't cut her off because she was abused...I did it because of her delivery method. Anyone who handles talking about something serious like that in the way she did is just bursting with issues, right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girls with baggage [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13673427 -

You did the right thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girls with baggage [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13673969 -

I'd keep her number on hand, sounds like easy prey.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girls with baggage [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13674788 -

Anonymous #3 said:
I'd keep her number on hand, sounds like easy prey.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girls with baggage [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13675270 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Anonymous #3 said:
I'd keep her number on hand, sounds like easy prey.





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girls with baggage [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #13676047 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Anonymous #4 said:
Anonymous #3 said:
I'd keep her number on hand, sounds like easy prey.







Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girls with baggage [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #13676095 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Anonymous #5 said:
Anonymous #4 said:
Anonymous #3 said:
I'd keep her number on hand, sounds like easy prey.









Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girls with baggage [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13678041 -

A couple of things.

1. Ive found "damaged" chicks to be absolutely wild in bed. Its for sure fucked up. But the wildest sex Ive ever had was with women with abuse in their past. For whatever reason these women find me, though Im as gentle as it gets.

2. NEVER delete a crazy chicks number from your phone. EVER! How will you know to not answer the phone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girls with baggage [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #13684523 -

Anonymous #8 said:
A couple of things.

1. Ive found "damaged" chicks to be absolutely wild in bed. Its for sure fucked up. But the wildest sex Ive ever had was with women with abuse in their past. For whatever reason these women find me, though Im as gentle as it gets.

2. NEVER delete a crazy chicks number from your phone. EVER! How will you know to not answer the phone.




right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girls with baggage [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13684555 -

Sounds like a dick move to me, she was being vulnerable and i woulda been supportive.

...and not because she's "easy prey'.


Im typically the chauvinist/dick/asshole/manipulator/etc but you guys are going to hell when you die. When someone opens up to me like that i make sure im there for them, regardless of how well i know them, what they look like, etc.

Thenagain Im a fixer, I try to fix people.
That or I trump them with my own baggage and they stop sharing their's with me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girls with baggage [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #13685304 -

Just because you're a big blubbering vagina, doesn't me the rest of us are going to hell for cashing in a free meal ticket.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girls with baggage [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13685607 -

Yeah, never delete a phone number, doesn't matter who's it is. Even when you change phones you never know who's # you might need or who might try to call you up and you know not to answer if you don't want to...

As far as a good fuck... yeah go for it, but if she has even worse issues, she'll develop an attachment and you'll end up with a very devoted stalker, just my own personal experience

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Porn y relationships
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 3,128 60 03/24/18 09:05 AM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,639 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* Why would you wanna be circumsized?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,617 38 11/02/07 06:48 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
489 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.