Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I can't stop...
    #13372234 -

sticking my finger in my belly button and smelling it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13372240 -

fag:kingcrankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13372258 -

Gross. Take a shower and it may lose it's appeal you weirdo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13372259 -

Anonymous #1 said:
sticking my finger in my butt and smelling it.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13373008 -

This thread inspired me to do it.  I took a shower last night and mine doesn't smell like anything.  Bathe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop... [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13373591 -

i have  a problem with smelling my ballz. so? glad there are other wierdos out there like me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #13373629 -

Oh I love my balls.  Especially right where my thigh meets my pelvis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13374091 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Oh I love my balls.  Especially right where my thigh meets my pelvis.



lol i like that too
idk why.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop... [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #13374264 -

so im not alone? i rub my balls (purposely shave em cuz, more sweat.) and then smell them. sometimes i even go further.... not sure why

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #13374285 -

I completely hate this fucking thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop... [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13374385 -

Going further?
I enjoy the smell of earwax too, it's kinda sweet.  Although I don't taste anything and I don't ever recall eating my boogers.  Although I do pick my nose when there's some rocks in there, but I haven't been getting them lately.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13376248 -

:hanky:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop... [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #13386225 -

I always sniff my finger after giving it a spin in the old belly button. It is a putrid, yet irresistible aroma. You really haven't lived until you get a whiff of navel mung.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop... [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #13386631 -

big toe nails have the best smell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop... [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #13386652 -

Anonymous #10 said:
big toe nails have the best smell.



Not if you wash your feet once in a while.

:lolsy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop... [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #13386706 -

Yeah, most parts of your body don't really smell like anything if you shower. Personally, I enjoy the clarity of mind that comes with odorlessness.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop... [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13386869 -

You just have no sense of smell.  Toenails definitely have a smell, whether you wash your feet everyday or not.  They remind me of Frito's corn chips.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13386925 -

That smell that you are smelling is some type of fungal infection.

Try splashing that ass more than once a month.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop... [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #13387337 -

Why is it that when guys grope their sweaty balls they have the unstoppable urge to smell their hand?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop... [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #13387894 -

smells great.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,391 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,636 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* she's a beautiful girl.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 683 26 10/29/09 09:55 PM
by Anonymous
* i don't get that high from poppy pods, how to get more high? Anonymous 404 6 11/13/07 12:55 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
642 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.