Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: I'M a retard and got scammed online, don't do what I did [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #13047822 -

Anonymous #12 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
I have friends its just the cheapest sheet I can find here costs 600 bucks.

This dude was gonna sell me 4 sheets for 450. If it worked it would've been so awesome.




:lol:

dumbass



We have a winner!!!

Dude this aint the 90's.
If it is to good to be true.... oh fuck it never mind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'M a retard and got scammed online, don't do what I did [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13047843 -

:jiggy:  :buttsex:  :blowjob:  :hanky:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'M a retard and got scammed online, don't do what I did [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #13047879 -

:drysmash:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'M a retard and got scammed online, don't do what I did [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #13047883 -

When I was younger I gave a buddy of mine (in a game) $260 for 2.5 ounces of mushrooms he was about to grow. He's pretty notorious in the game and HAS successfully sold illicit material in the game to other people (or his cronies idk). It was pretty fuked up. I ruined his reputation which he has spent 6 years building and he still signs on from time to time and he's all like "yo im getting some good weed coming through and some cid too i'll send it to you if you want"

all I do is like "if u cant send it just send me the money back thru paypal" and he signs off. it's been over 2 years since this happened and he still tells me this shit. back then i actually had the money to do it though and didnt care. now i wish i had that money. I've been checking his police record and apparently a while after I gave him the money he beat the crap out of his girlfriend and has a permanent "domestic abuse" on his record now. He was in jail for about 6 months which may have interrupted his grow operation which I can understand but to not even tell me that happened is f'd up. I had to find this out on my own since I know a few government officials and a local friend of his (which he doesn't know I know) and he lives on the other side of the country (LOL!)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'M a retard and got scammed online, don't do what I did [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #13047961 -

Listen, I know that there are chemical companies overseas that will supply rather large quantities for rather cheap prices. This is because they manufacture in countries in which there is no risk thus they can sell it at a low price, and of course the US is like the biggest buyer. I was giving money to this dude so he would buy from said company, lay the acid, and sell it to me. TBH it sounded pretty legit, he even showed me PDF files of the receipt and order form as well as the tracking number of the package when it was shipped from China. I wouldn't be surprised if he scammed but that doesn't mean I don't think he bought lsd with it. I'm pretty certain that he did but that he fucked up and is either too embarassed to talk to me and his other clients or he's just taking it all for himself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'M a retard and got scammed online, don't do what I did [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13047994 -

LSD is not easy to make by any means. It requires several years' experience in the lab as well as a rather large education in chemistry to do it and legal documentation to provide the supplies. You can't just follow a guideline from the internet. Getting the supplies from china would be a 1% chance and in my opinion you got scammed. You need literally $40,000+ in supplies and a certified laboratory to perform the processes to make LSD.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'M a retard and got scammed online, don't do what I did [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13048000 -

w t f, .... :facepalm:@all of you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'M a retard and got scammed online, don't do what I did [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #13048002 -

words of advice, never suck a dick with pimples

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'M a retard and got scammed online, don't do what I did [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13048047 -

you believed a guy that said he was laying it?  good lord you are a fucking idiot.

this guy pretty much made it painfully obvious he was full of shit...if you were educated whatsoever you would have realized immediately.


guess you have to learn the hard way....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'M a retard and got scammed online, don't do what I did [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #13048056 -

Anonymous #9 said:
words of advice, never suck a dick with pimples




Is it bad if i have acne on my dick?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'M a retard and got scammed online, don't do what I did [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13048111 -

He showed me pictures of himself next to all this blotter paper, yeah..I thought he was laying it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'M a retard and got scammed online, don't do what I did [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13048133 -

duuuude your dealer is NEVER going to be the guy laying it.

you can buy blotter paper that isnt layed all over the place...

do some learnin dude.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'M a retard and got scammed online, don't do what I did [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13048138 -

http://blotterart.com/blotter-art-catalog-page-1.aspx



One fuckin google search-- and wow-- I can buy a bunch of blotter paper too-- and then I'll call you, show you the pics, and you'll send me a car payment, ok?

:thanx:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'M a retard and got scammed online, don't do what I did [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #13048145 -

lol for real...jesus man i cant believe there are still people like you.

he was prob laughin so hard knowing he had you and he is obviously not a pro scammer bc he wouldnt have said he was laying it if he prob was....i bet he was just some random idiot that picked up on you and got you easier than he thought itd be...

LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'M a retard and got scammed online, don't do what I did [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #13048836 -

You didn't get scammed, you paid $450 to learn an important lesson about life. :levitate:

And really, from your description it sounds like you just caught a bad break. People can :lol: all they want but I probably would have fallen for the same thing. If you're ethical yourself, it's easy to assume the best of other people who don't really deserve it.

If you're literally broke now, perhaps reevaluate your priorities when it comes to spending. Otherwise, live and learn. Thanks for sharing so people can gain from your experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'M a retard and got scammed online, don't do what I did [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #13048974 -

Anonymous #17 said:
If you're literally broke now, perhaps reevaluate your priorities when it comes to spending.




It might be this jwh-18 but I almost shit myself laughing while reading this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'M a retard and got scammed online, don't do what I did [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13049488 -

Anonymous #8 said:
Ask him for the money back. If he won't give it to you call the cops. Anonymous tips FTW!!!





this person should be drawn and quartered

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'M a retard and got scammed online, don't do what I did [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #13050538 -

So... Someone scams you and you just lay back and take it like a little bitch?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'M a retard and got scammed online, don't do what I did [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13050857 -

Ehh what am I supposed to do. I could call the cops and give out an anonymous tip, but tbh I don't even know if that would do anything.

Second of all this dude took a lot of my money. I don't have the funds or the will to drive down to florida to beat his ass. Plus physical violence as revenge is not my style. If I could I would just somehow like to steal the money back from him. He's really not to bright I could potentially set up a fake email address and stuff and scam him, although he told me has been scammed before.

His phone is now disconnected and he doesn't respond to e-mails. Honestly I figure I should just count this as a loss and move on.

However though I do know pretty much all of his online profiles (both facebook ones, youtube, myspace, etc.) none of which he has been on in a couple of weeks.

I'm not going to take my eye off him, I will continue to monitor his online actions vigorously. I really don't know what else I could do. If you have an legitimate suggestions for me getting my money back or making that money in a short amount of time let me know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'M a retard and got scammed online, don't do what I did [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13051275 -

The only way you're going to get your money back is if you drive down and confront him. If you don't have the money to do that then you shouldn't be mailing $450 to random strangers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,642 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,672 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.