Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: camaro and drifting ??? Drifters wanted [Re: nismo2491]
    #13039914 -

And supras are heavy as hell. It just doesn't matter as much when you boost it to 1000+hp for drag racing lol.


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: camaro and drifting ??? Drifters wanted [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #13039920 -

haha yeah, I've driven a 750hp Cobra, I could only imagine driving 1000hp supra.


(driven not owned)


--------------------
Semi-Official Shroomery Fantasy Hockey 2010 League
"I just solved world peace! Everybody just needs to take a piss!"
Ythan said: nismo2491 won the ban lotto for the week of May 09, 2010
Shroomery - #1 Distraction from Studying

Edited by nismo2491 (08/12/10 01:41 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: camaro and drifting ??? Drifters wanted [Re: nismo2491]
    #13039979 -

I slid a awd eclipse forward into a tree

totaled the cock rocket lost a lot of friends after that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: camaro and drifting ??? Drifters wanted [Re: Konyap]
    #13040040 -

I flipped an AWD talon. but it wasn't being stupid trying to be cool (not that I've EVER done that :lol:) but it was being 17. I was looking down, and the road turned. I looked up, it was too late, cut the wheel, but the car didn't turn sharp enough, went up the side of the embankment and right over onto the roof. slid about 100ft or so.  yeah, that sucked.  that was my first sports car, got another awd talon afterward before getting into 240's.


--------------------
Semi-Official Shroomery Fantasy Hockey 2010 League
"I just solved world peace! Everybody just needs to take a piss!"
Ythan said: nismo2491 won the ban lotto for the week of May 09, 2010
Shroomery - #1 Distraction from Studying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: camaro and drifting ??? Drifters wanted [Re: jokefox]
    #13040464 -

jokefox said:
im not really worried about money
because i know this project is cheap if i go with a car ment for this




it's apparent you dont know much about racing if you believe this, it's not hard to tie up $20k in an engine, another $12 in suspension and steering

do some reading on the sport before you even consider a car


unless you want to start here


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: camaro and drifting ??? Drifters wanted [Re: jokefox]
    #13040621 -

jokefox said:
well its time for sleep
if anyone knows any good settings for a 91-93 240sx
that would be a nice place for me to start in the morning



Go with a Tein Super Street coil suspension w/ EDFC and then a camber kit. There is your suspension, about $1700 new.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I just got a new project to work on - A Camaro! danlennon3 683 7 09/09/08 04:29 PM
by Prisoner#1
* So I test drove the new Camaro SS Legend9123 555 14 05/29/09 12:11 PM
by schutzemdown
* Yea camaro DigitalTerror 256 2 07/23/09 07:35 PM
by SHiZNO
* So.. I'm becoming a drifter
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Skootz 4,524 71 04/02/08 06:30 PM
by GypsyFlowerChild
* Places you've NEVER made whoopee but want to
( 1 2 all )
Morphrying 5,791 34 03/14/03 07:08 PM
by psyphon
* I want a pet snake
( 1 2 3 all )
Delyrium 6,482 54 11/20/03 09:46 AM
by Anonymous
* this frog walks into a bank and wants a loan Ellis Dee 1,587 7 03/24/03 06:27 PM
by DragonEyes
* I r want a girlfriend
( 1 2 all )
silversoul7 7,530 37 02/21/03 04:42 AM
by Leya

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,802 topic views. 6 members, 23 guests and 75 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.