Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
So.. I'm becoming a drifter
    #8229635 -

I've recently decided that I am going to walk, run, jump trains, and do whatever I got to do to explore the world. But the thing is I don't really know anyone with first hand experience that I can ask advice of.
Can someone give me some helpful hints? I want an adventure that I can bring back and tell everyone about but I don't know certain things. Like hopping trains. what's a good way to get away with that? what other miscreant ways of transportation are there? What other things should a young man be informed of on this journey?
If you've ever been a wandering soul or someone on a mission to see the world, share the knowledge.


--------------------
CHILL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So.. I'm becoming a drifter [Re: Skootz]
    #8229639 -

Hippies suck


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So.. I'm becoming a drifter [Re: Skootz]
    #8229648 -

I heard that if you suck dick you can get rides in Semi trucks.

You better get used to a stinky cock in your mouth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So.. I'm becoming a drifter [Re: Skootz]
    #8229649 -

welp. im jumping freights across the states in a couple of weeks. wanna come?


--------------------
omg really?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So.. I'm becoming a drifter [Re: Skootz]
    #8229651 -

Your mom sucks.


--------------------
CHILL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So.. I'm becoming a drifter [Re: b0b gnarley]
    #8229656 -

b0b gnarley said:
Hippies suck




QFT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So.. I'm becoming a drifter [Re: impgl]
    #8229658 -

That sounds like a terrible plan :thumbdown:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So.. I'm becoming a drifter [Re: Skootz]
    #8229661 -

Skootz said:
Your mom sucks.



You just told yourself that your mom sucks.

Why are you so mean to your own mother?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So.. I'm becoming a drifter [Re: xdzt]
    #8229665 -

yeah I'll tag along. It would be great to have some company.


--------------------
CHILL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So.. I'm becoming a drifter [Re: impgl]
    #8229668 -

i've been wandering around aimlessly the last few years. im living in london now. htf did that happen? the thing i've learned the most in wandering is a valuable lesson in life: make a decision and do it. you're not going to get anything done if you don't do anything about it.


--------------------
omg really?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So.. I'm becoming a drifter [Re: Skootz]
    #8229672 -

You need money to explore the world. What are you, dumb?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So.. I'm becoming a drifter [Re: b0b gnarley]
    #8229674 -

get some good boots, and a guitar.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So.. I'm becoming a drifter [Re: impgl]
    #8229676 -

Why don't you people work, make money, and then travel with said money?
That way you won't have to suck cock for rides.

Just my 2 cents.

I plan on working, making money, and then traveling around the world.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So.. I'm becoming a drifter [Re: b0b gnarley]
    #8229678 -

b0b gnarley said:
Hippies suck




drifting is probably the gayest thing ever.

but wandering around isn't


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So.. I'm becoming a drifter [Re: impgl]
    #8229680 -

impgl said:
i've been wandering around aimlessly the last few years. im living in london now. htf did that happen? the thing i've learned the most in wandering is a valuable lesson in life: make a decision and do it. you're not going to get anything done if you don't do anything about it.


Your parents must be proud.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So.. I'm becoming a drifter [Re: Skootz]
    #8229681 -

if you're cereal about it, I land in NYC on the 14th. maybe stay a few days. I was gonna go to the shroomery bbq, but i think i just want to get back out there on the road. so yeah, you wanna come, i'd love to have company for a bit.


--------------------
omg really?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So.. I'm becoming a drifter [Re: xdzt]
    #8229684 -



--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So.. I'm becoming a drifter [Re: Skootz]
    #8229685 -

wow. I'm overhwelmed with advice. apparently I need to suck dick. and my plan sucks. By consensus I can see this is a tough audience.


--------------------
CHILL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So.. I'm becoming a drifter [Re: Tangerines]
    #8229687 -

I really want to do this sometime, but I don't have any experience either. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So.. I'm becoming a drifter [Re: Skootz]
    #8229693 -

You should start growing tits


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Drifter Thread
( 1 2 all )
gluke bastid 1,499 25 01/31/06 12:55 PM
by rod
* Drifters GreySatyr 257 1 03/13/14 02:16 AM
by Jufin
* I'm gonna go wander around aimlessly for a while Hyper_Panda_GO 897 8 11/16/07 05:46 AM
by Cameron
* Aimless. thoughts 433 5 01/16/11 03:28 PM
by thoughts
* camaro and drifting ??? Drifters wanted
( 1 2 3 all )
jokefox 2,802 45 08/12/10 11:44 AM
by TrancedShroom
* Books or movies about drifters iamu 1,267 10 06/23/10 11:28 AM
by davegrant73
* What do you think of when you hear the word EXPLORE? alwaysdifferent 723 8 08/28/08 04:08 AM
by Dickhead
* Awesome exploration video game?????
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Psy Baba 5,235 66 03/06/11 12:54 PM
by BluePixieWaves

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,525 topic views. 8 members, 205 guests and 124 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.