Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I just got a new project to work on - A Camaro!
    #8902684 -

Something awesome has come my way, well actually two things:smirk: My father and I are purchasing two camaro Iroc Z's from close family and friend. The first one is a 1988 305HP 5 speed V8 with minimal damage to the front bumper, lights hood. The second one is AMAZING! supposedly 50 were custom made this way. It is a 1986 Iroc Z, 5.7 liter V8 with a 350 small block 87'corvette engine and a corvette air intake. 3000 was spent on upgrading all new wires hoses and electronics, but it needs some work. The only thing I like better about the first one is the 5 speed manual transmission. I would like to find out if certain parts can be interchangeable, because I would like to put the manual transmission into the better camaro. This will be my first project cars ever working on.. But I have friends and family with experience. Any tips or suggestions?  I would like to find a website that can tell me what parts are interchangeable. Thanks! I am so excited!!! Gas is going to kill!


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got a new project to work on - A Camaro! [Re: danlennon3]
    #8902690 -

wow :smile:

damn that sounds hard.

i have no clue tho, sorry.

good luck. sounds awesome :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got a new project to work on - A Camaro! [Re: danlennon3]
    #8902724 -

danlennon3 said:
Any tips or suggestions? 



the only suggestion I have is this

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=iroc-speeding.mp3

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got a new project to work on - A Camaro! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8902727 -

damn link

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got a new project to work on - A Camaro! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8902728 -

cannot get it t work


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got a new project to work on - A Camaro! [Re: danlennon3]
    #8902746 -

Im just glad something good has come my way, its not too often this happens :smile: both cars look almost identicle, same color and everything.


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got a new project to work on - A Camaro! [Re: danlennon3]
    #8902886 -

danlennon3 said:
cannot get it t work



I'm pissed about that, it was the single greatest audio clip on
the iroc ever made... I'll keep looking for it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got a new project to work on - A Camaro! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8902938 -
Log in to view attachment

found it... I think

and this will be you, that IROC will suck 80 IQ points the first time you get in it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EVP White Noise Zepplin 1,359 14 03/20/05 07:22 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* camaro and drifting ??? Drifters wanted
( 1 2 3 all )
jokefox 2,802 45 08/12/10 09:44 AM
by TrancedShroom
* pack your bags and run, human to human bird flu transmission discovered! ZippoZM 1,791 12 05/23/06 08:04 PM
by THE KRAT BARON
* So I test drove the new Camaro SS Legend9123 555 14 05/29/09 12:11 PM
by schutzemdown
* Yea camaro DigitalTerror 256 2 07/23/09 07:35 PM
by SHiZNO
* trippin balls on acid..listening to astral projection AsTroNoMic_ChAoS 2,634 17 04/15/06 01:20 PM
by kaniz
* Neutral Coasting in Automatic Transmissions?
( 1 2 all )
Maverick 2,939 20 08/26/07 03:42 PM
by leftandright
* First Day with Manual Transmission
( 1 2 all )
nanananotehead 2,571 32 12/19/04 08:57 PM
by HereFishyFishy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
683 topic views. 2 members, 8 guests and 92 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.