Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
So I test drove the new Camaro SS
    #10417036 -

All I have to say is holy shit.  Please continue with your regularly scheduled day.


--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I test drove the new Camaro SS [Re: Legend9123]
    #10417097 -

Lucky you. :tongue2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I test drove the new Camaro SS [Re: Cubie]
    #10417169 -

I've heard its nice (for an american).  I'd much rather the pontiacs they were releasing... right up til they closed shop


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I test drove the new Camaro SS [Re: bbl337]
    #10417359 -

Right on! I have no interest in new cars but that is one girl i'd like to spend some time with.

And those challengers got nothin on a nice chevy like that :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I test drove the new Camaro SS [Re: Spiralout112]
    #10417592 -

Its a cool looking car, the only thing I don't like about it is the interior. The gauges are awkward, and I'm also not a fan of that faux mail box slot in front of the car..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I test drove the new Camaro SS [Re: InTheFlesh714]
    #10417624 -

Damn man, aren't you pimp shizzle.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I test drove the new Camaro SS [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #10417631 -

fo nizzle

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I test drove the new Camaro SS [Re: Cubie]
    #10418951 -

It was an awesome ride, so much power.  I don't know whether I want to get it or the Pontiac G8 though.  After driving both, they're both awesome pieces of machinery.  The camaro is sportier looking, but has no passenger room.  The G8 is definitely more luxury.  The power on both of them is about the same right over 400 horse.


--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I test drove the new Camaro SS [Re: Legend9123]
    #10418957 -

Pontiac won't exist next year they already announced that. So you could probably get a deal on a G8


--------------------
Money can't buy you love, but it can buy you drugs.

Try practicing safe sex and go fuck yourself!

AMU

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I test drove the new Camaro SS [Re: schutzemdown]
    #10418981 -

I know.  I have found nice used G8's too for around 20k with 5k or so miles on them.  The SS I configured was 36k which is one of the main reasons I'm debating this and haven't pulled the trigger either way.


--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I test drove the new Camaro SS [Re: Legend9123]
    #10419137 -

I wish i couldnt decide which new car i wanted........

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I test drove the new Camaro SS [Re: Cubie]
    #10419199 -

I think the Challenger is better looking than the Camaro.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I test drove the new Camaro SS [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #10419335 -

But chryslers suck balls. I have never had so many problems with any car till Me and the old lady bought a Jeep cammander.


--------------------
Money can't buy you love, but it can buy you drugs.

Try practicing safe sex and go fuck yourself!

AMU

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I test drove the new Camaro SS [Re: schutzemdown]
    #10419358 -

I am a chevy man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I test drove the new Camaro SS [Re: Cubie]
    #10419378 -



--------------------
Money can't buy you love, but it can buy you drugs.

Try practicing safe sex and go fuck yourself!

AMU

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* camaro and drifting ??? Drifters wanted
( 1 2 3 all )
jokefox 2,802 45 08/12/10 09:44 AM
by TrancedShroom
* I just got a new project to work on - A Camaro! danlennon3 683 7 09/09/08 04:29 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Damn you Pontiac Trainwreck 537 2 06/16/05 10:07 PM
by California
* I just test drove a new 2006 civic
( 1 2 all )
theuser 2,458 22 11/29/10 01:17 AM
by ilike_trees
* I just bought a 06 pontiac g6
( 1 2 3 all )
Nexius 3,410 45 04/07/09 09:00 AM
by Nexius
* Pontiac G6 Coupe GTP
( 1 2 all )
theuser 1,739 23 12/16/06 10:44 PM
by NSUCK
* Yea camaro DigitalTerror 256 2 07/23/09 07:35 PM
by SHiZNO
* I Drove Home Drunk.....But I Aint Proud of It
( 1 2 all )
Mighty Bop 2,109 25 06/04/05 10:51 AM
by bukkake

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
555 topic views. 3 members, 6 guests and 85 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.