Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Smoothest Pickup of My Life.
    #12802753 -

Alright.

I'll preface this...

I'm not a bad looking guy. And I really only roll with 10's. It's shallow, I know, but i'm not trying to get into anything serious again soon.

I also used to be in a moderately famous band, but no one really knows that. So it doesn't come into play.

I had never seen this girl in my life. But she's for sure one of the best looking I've ever laid eyes on.

She was a cashier at the mickdicks, and she's probably 21-22.



Me: Parks motorcycle in MickDick's parking lot (It's an 83' Maxim 650. Not pretty, but it's my spare bike because I'm rebuilding my R6.) Needless to say, It's not the epitome of cool.

I'm decked out in superbike apparel though. (scorpion exo helmet, icon jacket and gloves) So I take everything off but the jacket and go inside.

Her: "Hey there, it's hot out. What are you getting?"

Me: " Uhhh. 3 McDoubles, 2 Chicken Snackwraps and a Large Fry..
Fuck, that's a lot of food"

Her: (Giggles) "Ok, for here or to go?"

Me: "To go.... Obviously. I tried the drive thru once, and it wasn't pretty."

Her: "Haha, Ok, (Rings up total).... So what kind of bike to do you ride?"

Me: "Currently? That piece of shit Yamaha (Points to parking lot), but I have an R6 in my garage. Do you know much about bikes?"

Her: "No, I've just always wanted to ride on a superbike. You look like you'd be fun to ride with."

Me: "Haha, I don't know.. Might be too scary for you."

Her: Goes to serve other customers and such. Looks up and smiles at me probably once every 20 seconds and we keep making eye contact.

Me: (After seeing the way she was smiling at me)
  : "Can I have your number if that isn't weird?"

Her: "I have a boyfriend, but it's on the way out right now"

Me: "That's not what I asked you."

Her: Goes out of site, comes back and hands me food.
  : "Talk to you soon."

Me: Pissed off that I struck out.
  : "Yah, see you around."


Think about this all the fucking way home on my bike. How I fucked it up, and what I would do differently next time.
I'm pretty confident, and I can usually end up hanging out with any girl I set my sights on, I was just pissed.

So I get home, and sit down to eat at my comp in my living room.

Opens bag.

Me: "WTF. WIN"

She wrote, "Gosh you're hot biker boy. Call me. (Number)
           
            XO.

            - Tara"

On a napkin inside the bag.


Moral of story.

Driving Motorcycles = Easy Win

Edited by Anonymous (06/25/10 01:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoothest Pickup of My Life. [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #12802907 -

Good story. I gotta say though, I've never seen a girl that is even remotely hot working at McDonald's.... So I almost find it hard to believe that this girl was a perfect 10. Either way, you got the number so, win.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoothest Pickup of My Life. [Re: Anonymous #2] * 1
    #12803041 -

Way to go.
You are a Motorcylce riding douchebag who uses the "fish in a barrel technique."
IE: You go for someone who has an IQ of their shoe size.

Oh, and you get extra points for bragging about it.
:bravo:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoothest Pickup of My Life. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12803181 -

I went to McDonald's to get food, and got a number by not doing anything. I was simply sharing my story for all the 400 posts a day on here about not being able to pick up girls.

You sir, are an idiot.

I am probably more responsible on/with a motorcycle than you could be hitting the bowl when you take a piss.

Far, far from a crotch rocket riding douchebag.

And honestly, fish in a barrel technique?

Every once in awhile it's nice not to have to deal with a complicated/insane woman. But I'm glad you could judge my entire character with one post.

Edited by Anonymous (06/25/10 03:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoothest Pickup of My Life. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12803410 -

By definition, working at McDonald's brings you down from "10" status.

Regardless, enjoy it. 

Once you hit 25, if you're a loser with nothing going on in your life, even a bike won't get you any.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoothest Pickup of My Life. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12803443 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Good story. I gotta say though, I've never seen a girl that is even remotely hot working at McDonald's.... So I almost find it hard to believe that this girl was a perfect 10. Either way, you got the number so, win.



There are 10's at mcDonalds sometimes, but they're fucking jailbait...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoothest Pickup of My Life. [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12803520 -

You, sir, responded to my post.
Mission accomplished.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoothest Pickup of My Life. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12803696 -

wat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoothest Pickup of My Life. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12803729 -

Anonymous #4 said:
By definition, working at McDonald's brings you down from "10" status.

Regardless, enjoy it. 

Once you hit 25, if you're a loser with nothing going on in your life, even a bike won't get you any.




Nah. I'm already pretty set. House, car, 2 involved careers and such. I just got out of a 7 year thing a few months ago, so I'm just enjoying what's out there I suppose.

But correct, maybe she wasn't a 10. But she was a solid 9 without question.

The point is, female interaction is quite easy and nothing to be scared of. The worst that can happen is she says no. And big deal, there are tons of other women.

But it's not nearly as complicated as most of the OP's in SA make it out to be haha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoothest Pickup of My Life. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12803824 -

where the fuck do you live that hot girls work at mcdonalds? Only ugly mexican immigrants with drawn on eye brows work fast food places here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoothest Pickup of My Life. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12803844 -

Honestly, she sounds super easy.  Wrap that shit for sure and make sure to check ID.  But good job I guess.

*Edit
Furthermore, that sounds pretty unsmooth to be honest.  From what I'm reading:
1) Walk into McDs with biker garb
2) "10" cashier swoons (first thought - if this girl is 18+ AND a "10" why is she working there??!?).
3) You meet eye contact a few times.
4) You awkwardly ask for her number (I don't meant to be weird but... = fail)
5) Profit


Edited by Anonymous (06/25/10 05:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoothest Pickup of My Life. [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #12806365 -

seriously, hot bitchez don't need to work at fast food restaurants.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoothest Pickup of My Life. [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12806658 -

--It is a very easy win indeed...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoothest Pickup of My Life. [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12808654 -

She probably has a kid out of wedlock and a smelly pussy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoothest Pickup of My Life. [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #12808732 -

Nah.

I took her out for drinks last night.

She's 21, solid 9 confirmed. University student, just working at Mickdicks for summer break.

We made out in my car in a mall parking lot, then I took her home.

Seemed ok to me. But I'm in no rush to call her back. Already have 4-5 women on the go, and I get confused about which things I tell each of them haha.

Not in a sketchy way, but I can never remember who I told about some pointless thing that happened that day and I hate repeating myself.

Mystery solved. She is just a hot girl, who works at McDonalds.

Im on the East Coast of Canada by the way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoothest Pickup of My Life. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12808764 -

obvious troll is obvious

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoothest Pickup of My Life. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12809198 -

wut?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoothest Pickup of My Life. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12809713 -

Hey dude, did you used to be in Bachman Turner Overdrive? lollolloll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoothest Pickup of My Life. [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #12810552 -

Man this story smells like bullshit
:crankeytom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoothest Pickup of My Life. [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #12810629 -

she prolly expected him to eat the napkin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pickup lines Anonymous 371 7 09/07/10 04:09 PM
by Anonymous
* McDonald's Anonymous 295 10 12/01/09 06:45 PM
by Anonymous
* I JUST ATE MCDONALDS!!!! Anonymous 201 3 04/29/08 08:20 AM
by DONOTDELETE
* Guys who refer to their possesions as female (cars, motorcycle etc)
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 599 21 06/27/10 08:43 PM
by Anonymous
* Sometimes I feel like the world is better off without me Anonymous 480 17 07/15/13 10:44 PM
by Anonymous
* 34M, should I fuck an 18F?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,121 30 12/24/17 04:41 AM
by Anonymous
* Please Delete My Account, I'm In Serious Legal Trouble
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,213 34 09/09/08 01:46 PM
by Anonymous
* So I hid all my drug stuff in the woods.... *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 441 27 04/02/14 08:53 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,577 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 29 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.