Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: So I hid all my drug stuff in the woods.... [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #19758195 -

:trollcop:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I hid all my drug stuff in the woods.... [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #19758202 -

It's fine. Cold weather won't do shit. Especially if it's in the ground..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I hid all my drug stuff in the woods.... [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #19758317 -

i did a major narcotic/lab supply burn while high on :mxe:, so OP i totally understand

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I hid all my drug stuff in the woods.... [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #19759067 -

What really sucks is when ur so high u can't revert where u buried that sucka and then ur all lost. Frightening.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I hid all my drug stuff in the woods.... [Re: Anonymous #7] * 1
    #19759098 -

Sounds like u guys need to lay off the meth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I hid all my drug stuff in the woods.... [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #19760152 -

of course after burning my stuff i regretted it cause nothing every happend. was a few oz of shrooms, malt agar, jars, separatory funnel smashed..  it was terrible.  goddamn :mxe: makes you do crazy shit.  It was right after the bust of TFM and for some reason i thought people were coming after me..  My phone was stolen at the bar the night before, GPsed it next to a police station and the guy who stole it was driving an all white suv-type car. Ya, thought something crazy was going on...



:mxe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I hid all my drug stuff in the woods.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #19785537 -

Anonymous #1 said:
This thread was a fail. I knew you would all mostly be assholes. It's on my property so I know no one is gonna find it. Nobody around here would be where it's at. And no, I was not on mxe. Haven't done it in over a month. Haven't even been smoking pot...



How do you know people whern't trying to help? Questions as to where it is buried are needed in order to answer your question.
First off local climate norms, I can assume if you buried it that you live in an area that has not got frozen soil at this time of year but as to what type of soil, elevation relative to local hills or low lying areas and what type of forest would all figure prominently in answering your question.
Is it in the shade or an open area is another biggie as temperature variations would make a lot of difference so the depth you dug would be needed.
some idea as to your geographic locality is good too especially in regards to moisture patterns.
Jumping on people who might have just been looking for more info to help you out is a pretty shitty way to react (assume the worst in people and that is what you will get)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I hid all my drug stuff in the woods.... [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #19786109 -

Forget this thread ever happened. I dug up my stuff days ago. Everything is fine. And no I wasn't on mxe when I hid it, no I wasn't smoking meth.. I was sober. Thread is over

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
441 topic views. 1 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.