Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
So I hid all my drug stuff in the woods.... *DELETED*
    #19746761 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: , n


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I hid all my drug stuff in the woods.... [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #19746847 -

Where did you bury it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I hid all my drug stuff in the woods.... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #19746899 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Where did you bury it?



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I hid all my drug stuff in the woods.... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #19746912 -

Wtf. I came here for input not people fucking around. The SA forum says this isn't a place to come and troll anonymously. So if you don't have anything to say that is helpful then ignore this thread.

To answer your pointless question... don't worry about it. The woods. Have fun finding it. Cuz like, there are woods all over the world.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I hid all my drug stuff in the woods.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #19746935 -

If you took the batteries out it should be fine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I hid all my drug stuff in the woods.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #19746940 -

Which woods?  Is there like a landmark or something?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I hid all my drug stuff in the woods.... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #19746941 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Anonymous #2 said:
Where did you bury it?





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I hid all my drug stuff in the woods.... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #19746958 -

Landmarks can alter specifics of weather thereby altering the safty as well as storage of these said specifics with which you were speaking of.  Thats all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I hid all my drug stuff in the woods.... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #19747779 -

It's probably fine bro.
But damn, the noids messin with you that much? Probably for the best that youre taking a break.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I hid all my drug stuff in the woods.... [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #19747815 -

Actually I was sellin pot. I'm a small fish. Nothing major at all. Just a half oz to oz a time I'd pickup. Sellin to friends, like several people, just to smoke for free. But a coincidence of cop sightings the last time I was gonna pickup led to me being sketch. So there ya go.. a short version of the backstory to what led to this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I hid all my drug stuff in the woods.... [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #19750232 -

sooooo..
where exactly is the stuff at?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I hid all my drug stuff in the woods.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #19751128 -

Someone might see the disturbed dirt and try to uncover ur hidden treasures and make off like a bandit with ur loot in the wee hours of the night

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I hid all my drug stuff in the woods.... [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #19751678 -

Mxe makes you do crazy things :mxe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I hid all my drug stuff in the woods.... [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #19751934 -

This thread was a fail. I knew you would all mostly be assholes. It's on my property so I know no one is gonna find it. Nobody around here would be where it's at. And no, I was not on mxe. Haven't done it in over a month. Haven't even been smoking pot...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I hid all my drug stuff in the woods.... [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #19751944 -

Ive buried my stuff in the ground before.
Up to a month to be exact...

I used a waterproof lockbox and buried about two feet deep.
Everything was fine when i dug it back up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I hid all my drug stuff in the woods.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #19751946 -

Just goes to show how easily tempted people can become at the idea of finding a quick score ya know. You had them foaming at the mouth at the idea of somehow finding it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I hid all my drug stuff in the woods.... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #19751950 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Anonymous #3 said:
Anonymous #2 said:
Where did you bury it?







Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I hid all my drug stuff in the woods.... [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #19751975 -

I had a plastic pirate looking chest thing, and I had it filled up with tons of quarters, and I tried to bury it in the back yard cuz it was buried pirate loot or something but then my mom got mad at me for burying it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I hid all my drug stuff in the woods.... [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #19752161 -

:crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I hid all my drug stuff in the woods.... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #19758166 -

Coordinates OP!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
441 topic views. 0 members, 15 guests and 16 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.