Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Guys who refer to their possesions as female (cars, motorcycle etc)
    #12807242 -

If you do this you come of like a complete douchebag.  End rant/:grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys who refer to their possesions as female (cars, motorcycle etc) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12807309 -

ya its pretty lame.  people who have names for inanimate objects are lamer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys who refer to their possesions as female (cars, motorcycle etc) [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12807321 -

isn't that just tradition? like... you wouldn't see a man's name painted on a boat... you know? or no...? :facepalm:

edit; the gender assignment thing might not make sense to those that only speak english.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys who refer to their possesions as female (cars, motorcycle etc) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12807331 -

It comes from the tradition of assigning feminine gender to ships etc. 

Thar she blows!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys who refer to their possesions as female (cars, motorcycle etc) [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12807332 -

I find it fucking hilarious!

:ilold: Every time!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys who refer to their possesions as female (cars, motorcycle etc) [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12807354 -

Its not a big deal it just sounds queer to me for some reason.  If your just like "hey man like my car isnt she a beaut?" thats different.  My friend says to me today "yo check out ma new girl" referring to his car adn I wanted to punch him and tell him to never talk that way again in front of me.:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys who refer to their possesions as female (cars, motorcycle etc) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12807368 -

differences between women and inanimate objects, discuss;

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys who refer to their possesions as female (cars, motorcycle etc) [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12807462 -

almost none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys who refer to their possesions as female (cars, motorcycle etc) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12807472 -

that shit is awesome sometimes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys who refer to their possesions as female (cars, motorcycle etc) [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12807473 -

Anonymous #6 said:
almost none



qft

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys who refer to their possesions as female (cars, motorcycle etc) [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12807493 -

Inanimate objects are superior because they don't answer back.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys who refer to their possesions as female (cars, motorcycle etc) [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12807504 -

espeshully fleshlights

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys who refer to their possesions as female (cars, motorcycle etc) [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12807908 -

I've had my car/bike for so long I almost like them as much as my cat. Does that count? haha. In the end, I could ditch them but I'd still be kinda sad. I'll pat my bike on the gas tank sometimes on reserve. And ask it to get me to a gas station haha.

I suppose I think of them as female, I don't outwardly announce it to the world and I don't think I ever will. But in my mind they are women I suppose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys who refer to their possesions as female (cars, motorcycle etc) [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12807919 -

freak

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys who refer to their possesions as female (cars, motorcycle etc) [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12808117 -

my friends name their pieces and bowls, fucking losers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys who refer to their possesions as female (cars, motorcycle etc) [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12808619 -

o god ^^^ I forgot about that now that is lame as fuck.  None of my immediate friends do that but I've been around some people they hang with before who do and its just gay.  I get smoking weed is all about fun and you should do it how you want but I dont wanna take a hit off of "puff the magic dragon" I just want to hit "the pipe".  Didnt make it any better that in half baked the opened up they flood gates for all the faggots to start naming bowls.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys who refer to their possesions as female (cars, motorcycle etc) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12808653 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Didnt make it any better that in half baked the opened up they flood gates for all the faggots to start naming bowls.


Thats where it all came from...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys who refer to their possesions as female (cars, motorcycle etc) [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12810557 -

Anonymous #9 said:
my friends name their pieces and bowls, fucking losers.



its fun being in highschool:gayvirgin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys who refer to their possesions as female (cars, motorcycle etc) [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #12810768 -

Anonymous #10 said:
Anonymous #9 said:
my friends name their pieces and bowls, fucking losers.



its fun being in highschool:gayvirgin:



bleh, nah these dudes are 25, somehow not virgins. I think they date girls who want free bud or something.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys who refer to their possesions as female (cars, motorcycle etc) [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12814331 -

lol I have a friend who deals and always have a new slut riding his couch using him for weed and he's so blind he doesnt even realize it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What kind of jobs are there for people who hate people?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,283 41 02/28/10 07:20 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
599 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.