Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
34M, should I fuck an 18F?
    #24781626 -

I usually dont have girls under 25 on my radar, but I happened to match with an 18F on tinder and we've been texting a lot. She goes to a really good college and is pretty smart but kinda shy. I asked her to hang out and she wanted to FaceTime first. We talked about all kinds of stuff and she mentioned she smokes weed and I invited her over to smoke tomorrow night. She was very excited about that because she has no money for her own weed....

Long story short. We didnt talk about sex. She might just want a smoke session or she might wanna get high and romp. Im not going to coerce or pressure her into sex, but im definitely gonna try to break the ice physically. Any thoughts on a 34 year old messing around with an 18 year old college girl? Tits are off the charts by the way... we're talking DDD at least.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 34M, should I fuck an 18F? [Re: Anonymous #1] * 7
    #24781658 -

Dude wtf, you monster!? That's a terrible idea!!

But seriously, have a good time and quit bragging.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 34M, should I fuck an 18F? [Re: Anonymous #2] * 13
    #24781747 -

34 year old guy goes to temple. Says Rabbi, recently I've started having sex with this 18 year old. Rabbi says well, alright, but you're not Jewish, I don't see why you're telling me?

Guy says, you kidding? I'm telling everyone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 34M, should I fuck an 18F? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #24781978 -

Cool... Im gonna pop a 100mg Viagra and make the most of the situation
:freewilly:

Edited by Anonymous (11/14/17 08:21 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 34M, should I fuck an 18F? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #24781989 -

Anonymous #1 said:
100mg Viagra



Jeez dude you're only 34. Wont a normal 25mg do? You don't want to split the poor girl in half.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 34M, should I fuck an 18F? [Re: Anonymous #3] * 1
    #24782096 -

yes I actually do want to split her in half. na tho 25mg is plenty but i usually take 50mg for a first timer to account for nerves.

:grin: IM GONNA FUCK AN 18 YEAR OLD!!! ... maybe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 34M, should I fuck an 18F? [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #24782219 -

yes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 34M, should I fuck an 18F? [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #24782819 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I usually dont have girls under 25 on my radar, but I happened to match with an 18F on tinder and we've been texting a lot. She goes to a really good college and is pretty smart but kinda shy. I asked her to hang out and she wanted to FaceTime first. We talked about all kinds of stuff and she mentioned she smokes weed and I invited her over to smoke tomorrow night. She was very excited about that because she has no money for her own weed....

Long story short. We didnt talk about sex. She might just want a smoke session or she might wanna get high and romp. Im not going to coerce or pressure her into sex, but im definitely gonna try to break the ice physically. Any thoughts on a 34 year old messing around with an 18 year old college girl? Tits are off the charts by the way... we're talking DDD at least.



Don't tell the beta males in The Pub, they'll throw a shit fit. Enjoy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 34M, should I fuck an 18F? [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #24783494 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I usually dont have girls under 25 on my radar, but I happened to match with an 18F on tinder and we've been texting a lot. She goes to a really good college and is pretty smart but kinda shy. I asked her to hang out and she wanted to FaceTime first. We talked about all kinds of stuff and she mentioned she smokes weed and I invited her over to smoke tomorrow night. She was very excited about that because she has no money for her own weed....

Long story short. We didnt talk about sex. She might just want a smoke session or she might wanna get high and romp. Im not going to coerce or pressure her into sex, but im definitely gonna try to break the ice physically. Any thoughts on a 34 year old messing around with an 18 year old college girl? Tits are off the charts by the way... we're talking DDD at least.




Sounds to good to be true she is a tranny. 

:bathtub40lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 34M, should I fuck an 18F? [Re: Anonymous #6] * 1
    #24783949 -

You cant not fuck someone because she is a tranny thats discrimination or something.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 34M, should I fuck an 18F? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #24784433 -

She wasnt a tranny... really cool Haitian girl, very sexy, very friendly. I went down on her and it was tasty. Kind like Haitian beans and rice. But she was ADAMANT about me using a condom, no matter how much I cried, pleaded and begged. I cant fuck with a condom on whatsover. It doesnt even feel like im even having sex and I lose interest, and my wood along with it. So... pretty lame on my end. I let her down. But we got each other off and went to bed. I still think shes gonna give me another crack, but I'm gonna look into lambskin ASAP.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 34M, should I fuck an 18F? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #24784632 -

Stick it in her pooper.  No condom needed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 34M, should I fuck an 18F? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #24784704 -

she is already fucking somebody else

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 34M, should I fuck an 18F? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #24785754 -

Yeah me too. But viagra should help you over than little hurdle right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 34M, should I fuck an 18F? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #24785834 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Yeah me too. But viagra should help you over than little hurdle right?


Not this time... I would get rock hard and then I would put the condom on and stick it in and start pumping and deflate... I'd just prefer not having sex rather than wear a condom. Even if i did stay hard, I dont feel anything and I would never get off. I was fucking pissed cuz i wanted to bang her so bad and she was just not having it... I give her credit for that tho. At least she gave me head before she left in the AM, so she's still cool. Im gonna have her back over and see if a lambskin condom will do the trick. I saw her text her friend that i was "mediocre"... I gotta defend my honor!!!

Anonymous #7 said:
she is already fucking somebody else



Most definitely she is... so what? lol She tried to tell me not to fuck anyone else while she's gone hahah RIGHT

Anonymous #5 said:
Stick it in her pooper.  No condom needed.



She wouldnt even let me get a finger in there.

Edited by Anonymous (11/15/17 08:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 34M, should I fuck an 18F? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #24787501 -

hell yeah!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 34M, should I fuck an 18F? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #24787580 -

lambskin? wtf?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 34M, should I fuck an 18F? [Re: Anonymous #9] * 1
    #24787582 -

right? i prefer human skin condoms.

closest you'll get to the real feeling! :naughty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 34M, should I fuck an 18F? [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #24788248 -

Fuck yes you should! just make sure she'll keep her little mouth shut about it. How much do you like her. more're into your place. be her sugar daddy! pound that pussy. eat it up. fuck her in the ass. cum on her face. spoil her. sounds like a queen to me. she a queen? if she is then she deserves all you can give her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 34M, should I fuck an 18F? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #24788396 -

i dont think she's a queen... I asked her to skip her shift at work to come over and fuck me. I tried to give her the money to make up for it and she wouldnt take it. I think she's looking for a plain ol daddy rather than a sugar daddy lol. Just an older guy with stability.



Anonymous #9 said:
lambskin? wtf?



lambskin condoms. Made out of sheep intestines. They provide birth control but no protection from STDS. Very expensive but they feel much more natural than latex. They sell them anywhere, take a look.

Shes getting on birth control so hopefully ill be popping raw loads in her soon... then I run the risk of falling in love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cousin fucking
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 3,864 97 05/13/09 01:10 AM
by Anonymous
* I want to try gay sex
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 3,466 78 08/12/09 09:50 PM
by Anonymous
* I love my girlfriend but.....
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,118 32 05/07/09 10:20 PM
by Anonymous
* Kicking morphine with poison ivy Anonymous 502 14 02/04/10 05:41 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,122 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.