Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Cousin fucking
    #10279424 -

Who here did it and was it awkward?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10279438 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10279535 -

hahahahahahaha i thought the same thing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10279629 -

highly coincidental these two threads pop up on the same day huh?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10279683 -

ive masturbated to thought of fuckin one of my cousins. does that count? and it wasnt awkward...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10279823 -

Anonymous #4 said:
ive masturbated to thought of fuckin one of my cousins. does that count? and it wasnt awkward...



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10279846 -

I have some fuckin hot cousins, if I had the chance I'd stick it to em. :doggystyle:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10279913 -

Dude. Hit it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #6] * 1
    #10280548 -

Anonymous #6 said:
I have some fuckin hot cousins, if I had the chance I'd stick it to em. :doggystyle:



everyone hasa cousin (or three) they'd like to bone



unfortunately though - none of us ever gets that chance  :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #10280619 -

Think it through- your parents and their siblings are attracted to (whatever). Some of that is genetic. You share those genes, and your cousins have a dose of (whatever).

So of course you want to fuck your cousin. I got a serious little boner over my cousin when we were both 7. If it had been 10 years later... I'd have a story to tell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10281496 -

I never did it, but as a horny teen, I sure thought about it a lot. My cousin was HOT!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10281655 -

Anonymous #2 said:
LOL well I think I know who this is....

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10279253#10279253



Actually it was inspired by that guy.

I have to admit I thought about it once or twice, seeing as one of my cousins is honestly one of the prettiest people I've ever seen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10282041 -

I have some attractive cousins but only hooked up with one of the unattractive ones. Worst sex ever. But still worth it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #10282082 -

you fucked your ugly cousin :haha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #10282440 -

I'd prolly go for one of my cousins.

Shit, I remember my girlfriend and her female cousin were going at it once. DAMN! :vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #10282799 -

Does it count if you were molested by a (girl) cousin when you were between the age of 5 and 7?
If so, then I would have to say 4 or 5.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #10282816 -

How old was your cousin??

And... pics?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #10282817 -

are we talking blow jobs here, or just grabbing yer crotch while fuly clothed or some shit  :what:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #10282822 -

Anonymous #12 said:
you fucked your ugly cousin :haha:



oh...and BTW:

I agree with this fool here - fucking an ugly cousin is still fucking an ugly person  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10282865 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #2 said:
LOL well I think I know who this is....

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10279253#10279253



Actually it was inspired by that guy.

I have to admit I thought about it once or twice, seeing as one of my cousins is honestly one of the prettiest people I've ever seen.



No shit, cause that guy is you.  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
3,864 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.