Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: 34M, should I fuck an 18F? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #24788440 -

Its always funny, being 19 years old myself, when I see threads like this. I have a really strong feeling this is gonna be me someday lol. One question, are chicks my age easier to fuck at my age or when you're older? I have noticed I've been getting more girls this year than I did freshman year, but that could just be that I have better pickup tactics now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 34M, should I fuck an 18F? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #24790291 -

good deal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 34M, should I fuck an 18F? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #24790486 -

Anonymous #11 said:
Its always funny, being 19 years old myself, when I see threads like this. I have a really strong feeling this is gonna be me someday lol. One question, are chicks my age easier to fuck at my age or when you're older? I have noticed I've been getting more girls this year than I did freshman year, but that could just be that I have better pickup tactics now.



well... I would never approach a girl under 25 in real life. I would feel creepy... but im matching with them like crazy on tinder and they seem more DTF than women my age. A 30 year old woman puts you through a vetting process, which I can understand. But 18-25 just want to have fun. I wish I knew how easy it really was when I was 19. The ones who were getting it all, were the ones who just tried.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 34M, should I fuck an 18F? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #24790496 -

and you'd be surprised who's willing to fuck you. Im a 34 year old hippie white guy with long hair down to my ass and im banging a 18 year old Haitian college girl... broaden your horizons lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 34M, should I fuck an 18F? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #24790750 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #11 said:
Its always funny, being 19 years old myself, when I see threads like this. I have a really strong feeling this is gonna be me someday lol. One question, are chicks my age easier to fuck at my age or when you're older? I have noticed I've been getting more girls this year than I did freshman year, but that could just be that I have better pickup tactics now.



well... I would never approach a girl under 25 in real life. I would feel creepy... but im matching with them like crazy on tinder and they seem more DTF than women my age. A 30 year old woman puts you through a vetting process, which I can understand. But 18-25 just want to have fun. I wish I knew how easy it really was when I was 19. The ones who were getting it all, were the ones who just tried.



I find that trying actually fucks up my chances. I make out with the most girls at parties that I get drunk or cross faded at and stop trying to grind with every girl in sight lol. Parties where I start trying to pickup the girls, I almost always fail to get any. I think my biggest problem though is that I have no idea how to deal with them when I'm sober. Drunk or cross-faded me always seems to know what to do but sober me fucks everything up. I do really well at parties for example, better than most guys actually. but on Tinder, its an absolute disaster. I've matched with well over 20 girls and haven't met up with one of them. I have no idea how quick or slow you're supposed to go over Tinder, at parties, everything just seems to happen naturally. You're attracted to each other and horny, you make out, if you make out there's a good chance she wants to fuck, never had a girl take longer than 5 minutes to grind or make out with me. If it doesn't happen in that time range, it doesn't happen to me at all. Once I'm sober though, everything gets confusing again and I over-analyze the fuck out of everything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 34M, should I fuck an 18F? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #24795765 -

Anonymous #11 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #11 said:
Its always funny, being 19 years old myself, when I see threads like this. I have a really strong feeling this is gonna be me someday lol. One question, are chicks my age easier to fuck at my age or when you're older? I have noticed I've been getting more girls this year than I did freshman year, but that could just be that I have better pickup tactics now.



well... I would never approach a girl under 25 in real life. I would feel creepy... but im matching with them like crazy on tinder and they seem more DTF than women my age. A 30 year old woman puts you through a vetting process, which I can understand. But 18-25 just want to have fun. I wish I knew how easy it really was when I was 19. The ones who were getting it all, were the ones who just tried.



I find that trying actually fucks up my chances. I make out with the most girls at parties that I get drunk or cross faded at and stop trying to grind with every girl in sight lol. Parties where I start trying to pickup the girls, I almost always fail to get any. I think my biggest problem though is that I have no idea how to deal with them when I'm sober. Drunk or cross-faded me always seems to know what to do but sober me fucks everything up. I do really well at parties for example, better than most guys actually. but on Tinder, its an absolute disaster. I've matched with well over 20 girls and haven't met up with one of them. I have no idea how quick or slow you're supposed to go over Tinder, at parties, everything just seems to happen naturally. You're attracted to each other and horny, you make out, if you make out there's a good chance she wants to fuck, never had a girl take longer than 5 minutes to grind or make out with me. If it doesn't happen in that time range, it doesn't happen to me at all. Once I'm sober though, everything gets confusing again and I over-analyze the fuck out of everything.



The best thing you can do is ask them questions. Women love to talk about themselves and they dont give a shit about you. Keep them talking. Be interested but dont compliment them, dont tell them they are pretty. That means nothing. You have to somehow break the physical/romantic barrier soon before you get viewed as just a friend. If you do get friended, your only hope is to ignore them and hope they come after you.

As far as Tinder, same rules apply. Use their photos and profile to ask questions and get them talking. Some wont have much to say... but with some you will get a good convo rolling. when u start running out of things to say, give them your number and they will text you if they are truly interested, or they will give you theirs. Then ask if they wanna meet. Sometimes they wanna call or facetime first. Once you pop your Tinder cherry, you'll see how it works.

Always be confident and funny. That can go a long way even among the ugliest and fattest of us all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 34M, should I fuck an 18F? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #24808716 -

Have fun, dont make babies, babies are for mammals and faggots

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 34M, should I fuck an 18F? [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #24832978 -

lol yeah
babies are gay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 34M, should I fuck an 18F? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #24864850 -

No. She's aged out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 34M, should I fuck an 18F? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #24864914 -

Anonymous #14 said:
No. She's aged out



Yeah she's too old.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 34M, should I fuck an 18F? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #24865206 -

Do it, just tell her that it's only sex and don't listen to any of her problems. "sorry, I'm not your boyfriend, just having sex with you." This will probably turn her on even more but moralistically you are doing everything right.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cousin fucking
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 3,864 97 05/13/09 01:10 AM
by Anonymous
* I want to try gay sex
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 3,466 78 08/12/09 09:50 PM
by Anonymous
* I love my girlfriend but.....
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,118 32 05/07/09 10:20 PM
by Anonymous
* Kicking morphine with poison ivy Anonymous 502 14 02/04/10 05:41 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,121 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.