Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Sometimes I feel like the world is better off without me
    #18523516 -

I always fuck up everyday; whether I did something wrong at work, ignored a friend on accident, said the wrong thing. Im always getting yelled at and I cant seem to do enough things right. but then I wake up the next day and feel fine... till it happens again. Im choking to death in a cloud of inadequacy and I cant seem to clear the smog. I know it sounds whiny but It is how I feel and I gotta get it off my chest. thanks for listening.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I feel like the world is better off without me [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18523602 -

I'm a perfectionist and when I fuck up I feel the same way sometimes, but ya know what? Fuck everybody else. Fuck em'. Stop trying to please everyone else and just enjoy yourself, enjoy being you. I'm sure you have tons to offer. And the more you (we) try not to fuck up, ironically the more likely you'll fuck up. Who cares if you fuck up. Life's too short to worry about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I feel like the world is better off without me [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #18543971 -

feeling inadequate doesn't have to be a bad thing. you feel bad about failing or making a mistake because you are trying to do better and improve yourself, and thats what counts.

if you just did whatever you felt like and didnt care about the outcome, you may be stress free, but you will also become stagnant and never make any improvements in your life

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I feel like the world is better off without me [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #18545975 -

Unfortunatley no one sees my effort.
My boss wants to know why I dont have a car, She doesnt give me enough hours to afford food let alone a car.

My roommate wants to know why I am tired and forgetful, But doesnt recognize undernourishment or over exertion as a valid excuse. I cant keep up anymore, and sometimes it just seems like I should just let myself slip under.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I feel like the world is better off without me [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18546348 -

Don't give up......if you do something stupid like quit the program....you will have to come back and start all over again....

At least at this time and location in this dimension ....you can drink beer...smoke pot, fuck lots of women and even the odd time find one that will let  you stick it in her ass.  :drysmash:

what more would you want? :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I feel like the world is better off without me [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #18547367 -

That is good logic, other than women hate me and get laid like once a year if im lucky. I dont think id be hitting such a downer if I had someone to come home to. Not to mention as of july 24th it will have been 13 years since my mom passed away. Its rough times, and I just need to vent to someone. I guess alice in chains says it best; "...lonliness is not a phase...".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I feel like the world is better off without me [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18548178 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Unfortunatley no one sees my effort.
My boss wants to know why I dont have a car, She doesnt give me enough hours to afford food let alone a car.

My roommate wants to know why I am tired and forgetful, But doesnt recognize undernourishment or over exertion as a valid excuse. I cant keep up anymore, and sometimes it just seems like I should just let myself slip under.



If you're not getting many hours then you've got enough free hours to get off your arse and find a new job that will serve you better.
If you don't like the way your life is, then change it; that simple.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I feel like the world is better off without me [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #18549019 -

Unfortunatley its not that simple. the only jobs available in my area are minimum wage fast food jobs. I dont have a car or a license to commute to a different city for a better job, and I cant just move because i am taking care of my sick grandmother and my niece because here parents are addicts and dont care about their children. If I could just up and change everything I would. Its just not simple. Its not a matter of me sitting and doing nothing all day during my free time, ive done a lot to try to make money. The fact of the matter is that I work a 12 hour shift taking care of my grandma and niece at home, then I go to work and do work, then I come back home and continue to work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I feel like the world is better off without me [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18550563 -

Move to a different town with better jobs and take your grandmother and niece with you. It'll take a lot of effort and it's a hard decision to make; but if you want to get out of this rut, i don't think there's any better option, and once it's done you'll likely regret not doing it sooner. Find a city you like, and look up the employment status of the town to see what kind of jobs are available before deciding where to live. Once you've found a place you like the sound of, begin ringing up employers and inquiring about positions. If they have some available, explain your position and how you may not be able to start for two weeks or so if they employ you. If you do this, some employers may admire your determination and effort to improve your life and agree to an interview in foo amount of time.
You're currently responsible for your grand mother and niece, Once you explain your logical thinking on moving they should have no say in the matter. You've got to be the dominant man! and although you're not in a sexual relationship with these women (i hope to god not) they're still currently your women and it's not their job to provide logic in the relationship, that's yours; do it and make your life better!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I feel like the world is better off without me [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #18550612 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Move to a different town with better jobs and take your grandmother and niece with you. It'll take a lot of effort and it's a hard decision to make; but if you want to get out of this rut, i don't think there's any better option, and once it's done you'll likely regret not doing it sooner. Find a city you like, and look up the employment status of the town to see what kind of jobs are available before deciding where to live. Once you've found a place you like the sound of, begin ringing up employers and inquiring about positions. If they have some available, explain your position and how you may not be able to start for two weeks or so if they employ you. If you do this, some employers may admire your determination and effort to improve your life and agree to an interview in foo amount of time.
You're currently responsible for your grand mother and niece, Once you explain your logical thinking on moving they should have no say in the matter. You've got to be the dominant man! and although you're not in a sexual relationship with these women (i hope to god not) they're still currently your women and it's not their job to provide logic in the relationship, that's yours; do it and make your life better!



:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I feel like the world is better off without me [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #18558181 -

So why do you live, OP? I mean what do you live for? What brings you pleasure in day to day life? Why do you get up in the morning? Do you socialize at all? Do you get laid regularly?

Start missing out on those basic human needs and of course you'll function suboptimally. If right now you work so that you can live so that you can work some more, seems to me like there's little reason to keep this cycle going. Start looking for a new job, a cheaper place to rent, what have you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I feel like the world is better off without me [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #18560499 -

I socialize as much as possible and I get laid like once every other year. My only reason for living is to see what this fucked up lottery we call life holds for me. tomorrow may be the day Ive waited for, though it never is. I am starting to question why im here, what is my purpose. I try to stay positive, I do try not to whine and complain. Unfortunatley Ive just hit a streak where everything I do is wrong and I keep falling further behind. I could deal with being poor if I got laid, I could deal with not getting laid if I was rich; but being poor and not getting laid does make a guy rather moody.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I feel like the world is better off without me [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18560514 -

Well you're on the net. Search some sites for available sluts to bang, craigslist or better.

Do your hair nice, comb it at least. Sluts like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I feel like the world is better off without me [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18560807 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I socialize as much as possible and I get laid like once every other year. My only reason for living is to see what this fucked up lottery we call life holds for me. tomorrow may be the day Ive waited for, though it never is. I am starting to question why im here, what is my purpose. I try to stay positive, I do try not to whine and complain. Unfortunatley Ive just hit a streak where everything I do is wrong and I keep falling further behind. I could deal with being poor if I got laid, I could deal with not getting laid if I was rich; but being poor and not getting laid does make a guy rather moody.



Ok some people here might disagree with this, but ONLY laziness is the reason for not getting laid. Not lack of money, not lack of a car, not your face, voice or studies in school or anything else.

If you're too lazy or disinterested to learn the skill, you won't know it and you won't get laid. Hell you won't even know that there is a skill to learn, and what exactly you're doing wrong. Now it's true some people are naturals, in the sense that they happened to grow up in groups of friends, or had sisters or whatever, that put them in the situation to naturally learn without much active seeking on their part.

For the rest of us, the stuff is out there, learnable, for free, but we do have to show up and learn it. We have to google it and put in the time learning and doing it.

Looking back at my own life, the amount of girls I banged in one month or year in no way correlates with the amount of money I made during that period. True it's harder if you're a complete bum, but after basic survival is taken care of, it's all on you to get bangin'. I mean on your skills and habits, that either you've developed or you haven't.

Do you have interesting stuff to talk about? Do you have interesting skills or hobbies?

If you're not getting into some of this stuff, it's a negative spiral. You're not motivated to improve your work/income because you have nothing to look forward to, on any given day. Apathy follows, and mild depression. Feeling blah. Then from that lack of motivation comes poor nutrition, poor exercise habits, etc.

On the other hand even with a shitty job, if you get in some relationships or even try to pick up a few, that will push you to improve. You'll expect more things from yourself that you aren't expecting from yourself right now.

Anyway what I'm saying is learn what you can, given the current amount of money you have coming in. Youtube is free. Shroomery is free. Exercise is free. Just get on it.

The reasons why you're telling yourself (in your head) that you can't get shit done, will generally not stand well under scrutiny. There are people more poor, more stupid, old or ugly, that still get some. If they can do it, you can do it. Get going :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I feel like the world is better off without me [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #18561123 -

OP, try looking up pickup. pickup isn't cheesy crap full of one liners ect that a lot of people think it is. 'Good' pickup works because it teaches men how to be what women want. A lot of people could read that description and think,
'if a woman doesn't like me for me then she's not worth it. I'm not changing for anyone.'
The things you can learn expand beyond just picking up chick, but into improving everyday life through social interactions, and it really is amazing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I feel like the world is better off without me [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #18561407 -

Anonymous #8 said:
Do your hair nice, comb it at least. Sluts like that.



:goodluckwiththat2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I feel like the world is better off without me [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #18561786 -

Anonymous #5 said:
.'
The things you can learn expand beyond just picking up chick, but into improving everyday life through social interactions, and it really is amazing.



Well said

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I feel like the world is better off without me [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #18564573 -

Quote:
Anonymous #3 said::goodluckwiththat2:




pissed my self at that pic when i saw Bert; rofl. Awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 636 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
480 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 16 queries.