Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Can i get a bit of advice about girls please?
    #12520616 -

So there is this girl at my work that i think is really cute. We've had 2 random encounters during smoke breaks and gotten to know eachother a little. Like she told me she doesnt have a boyfriend or many friends in the area.

I really wanna hang out with her and get to know her better but im really shy and dont know how to approach her.

I was thinking of just asking her if she wants to hang out sometime. Anything more clever or less awkward i could say?

btw i havent asked her name yet either  :facepalm3:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can i get a bit of advice about girls please? *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12520706 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: No reason.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can i get a bit of advice about girls please? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12520819 -

I always just flat out ask upfront. It gets easy with practice and women seem to dig it. Even if you obviously show some awkwardness or anxiety when you ask, it's a better route.
Use #2's advice.
I've noticed that women react and treat you very different if you go about it like "hey do you wanna hang out sometime?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can i get a bit of advice about girls please? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12520891 -

:facepalm:

Start by asking her name dude...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can i get a bit of advice about girls please? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12520896 -

OOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLOOOOO

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can i get a bit of advice about girls please? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12521020 -

Ask her out then when you get her number ask her how to spell her name so you don't look like a douche for not picking it up the first few times you guys were chillin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can i get a bit of advice about girls please? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12521049 -

yeah, and hope and pray her name isn't something like "Beth" that would only have one spelling. I used to always forget their names and would use that trick. ask the spelling when storing the number. if they respond like "uhhh, BETH, B  E  T  H"  just sidestep the response a little and say something like "hey, these days people spell names crazy, just wanted to make sure I got it right." and toss her a little wink.

as far as asking her out, ya know, I'm no rocket scientist when it comes to women...




oh wait, whats that? oh, you mean I kinda am? gotcha.

ok, anyways,

If it was me I'd just ask her out. just say "hey, would you like to go out/get a bite to eat/ see a movie/ go to the beach / etc"  I don't see asking her that being the least bit awkward.  even if she's not interested in you. just don't be that guy that can't get the hint. 

IME, trying to be coy and ask her out without actually asking her out on a date, usually the girls see through that and you'll just come across as some unconfident (is that a word) loser.  obviously she's single, so asking her out just shows interest, IDK bout you, but I like the girls I date to at least think I'm somewhat interested in them as more than a friend I mean, you don't want to come off like your pressed and in love. but just play it cool. IDK easier said than done I guess.


btw: just another thought with the name, you could also use it as an icebreaker when you run into her. say something like "so I realized the other day after our smoke break, I never asked you your name." and just look at her waiting a response, which will come hopefully instantly as "insert girls name here." after that just say something like "great, insert girls name here, Are you free later/tomorrow/after your shift, etc?  wanna get a bite to eat/go to beach/go to movie/see an opera :wink: :lol:"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can i get a bit of advice about girls please? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #12521951 -

Follow her, see what she does in the building, study her habits, see what kind of cars she drives, the places she goes.  Is she leading a secret life? Go drive by her house three times a day, try not to make it obvious you are looking at her, if she catches you stare.  When she comes out for work in the mourning leave little notes by her car, with a gift basket, you don't know her name, that's OK, get used to thinking of her, do it all the time, in the shower on the toilet, take pictures of her, make a book of pictures solely of her, when you get the chance knock her out, knock her up, and use her skin for a mask. Wear this mask to work one day, bring a pitchfork.  Trust me in no time people will notice your confidence and you'll be able to get any girl you want, guaranteed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can i get a bit of advice about girls please? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12522223 -

Just introduce yourself.

"Sorry, should have introduced myself before, I'm XXXXXX"

She won't be offended, unless she already knows who you are.

Otherwise, look up her department, or call the secretary.

Then next time you see her, ask her if she wants to get some lunch on her next break and just go somewhere casual like a coffee house, or ask her if she wants to get a drink after work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can i get a bit of advice about girls please? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12522566 -

EPIC pickup line for you here :rockon::

"I know that you smoke cigarettes, but I've been curious this whole time if you have ever smoked cock."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can i get a bit of advice about girls please? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #12522941 -

Anonymous #10 said:
EPIC pickup line for you here :rockon::

"I know that you smoke cigarettes, but I've been curious this whole time if you have ever smoked cock."



I will paypal you $50 if you use that, get it on video, and send me the footage. I want EXCLUSIVE rights to it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can i get a bit of advice about girls please? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #12523504 -

bunch of virgins in this thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can i get a bit of advice about girls please? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12526947 -

rape

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can i get a bit of advice about girls please? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #12532864 -

Quote:
this girl at my work



Avoid. Men don't need/want these type of problems. Hello, goodbye, and how are you (optional) are acceptable forms of communicating about non-work matters with female co-workers.

Trust me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can i get a bit of advice about girls please? [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #12532896 -

Quote:
and toss her a little wink.



Oh god, don't wink at her...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can i get a bit of advice about girls please? [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #12532950 -

Quote:
and toss her a little wink.



that's the gayest shit I've read on the shroomery in days

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can i get a bit of advice about girls please? [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #12533863 -

Anonymous #12 said:
Quote:
this girl at my work



Avoid. Men don't need/want these type of problems. Hello, goodbye, and how are you (optional) are acceptable forms of communicating about non-work matters with female co-workers.

Trust me.




:yesnod:

Do NOT shit where you eat.  This is bad news...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can i get a bit of advice about girls please? [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #12535478 -

SELF CONFIDENCE! Should not be that hard dude!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can i get a bit of advice about girls please? [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #12535514 -

Anonymous #15 said:
Anonymous #12 said:
Quote:
this girl at my work



Avoid. Men don't need/want these type of problems. Hello, goodbye, and how are you (optional) are acceptable forms of communicating about non-work matters with female co-workers.

Trust me.




:yesnod:

Do NOT shit where you eat.  This is bad news...



Meh, depends on the job. :shrug: I used to believe that dating coworkers was dumb but then I realized the job wasn't worth being lonely for.

Ask the chick the fuck out and get it over with. Don't waste anymore time with chit-chat. Let her know you're interested and then get to know her on your own time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,407 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,122 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,704 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,021 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,652 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
504 topic views. 0 members, 6 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.