Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Microsoft Global Criminal Compliance Handbook, 24 Feb 2010
    #12386088 -

Cryptome.org takedown: Microsoft Global Criminal Compliance Handbook, 24 Feb 2010    Cryptome.org is a venerable New York based anti-secrecy site that has been publishing since 1999. On Feb 24, 2010, the site was forcibly taken down following its publication Microsoft's "Global Criminal Compliance Handbook", a confidential 22 page booklet designed for police and intelligence services. The guide provides a "menu" of information Microsoft collects on the users of its online services. Microsoft lawyers threatened Cryptome and its "printer", internet hosting provider giant Network Solutions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). The DMCA was designed to protect the legitimate rights of publishers, not to conceal scandalous internal documents that were never intended for sale. Although the action is a clear abuse of the DMCA, Network Solutions, a company with extensive connections to U.S. intelligence contractors, gagged the site in its entirety. Such actions are a serious problem in the United States, where although in theory the First Amendment protects the freedom of the press, in practice, censorship has been privatized via abuse of the judicial system and corporate patronage networks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Microsoft Global Criminal Compliance Handbook, 24 Feb 2010 [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12386476 -

Hmm, interesting.  :strokebeard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Microsoft Global Criminal Compliance Handbook, 24 Feb 2010 [Re: Platinum]
    #12386633 -

I've read through most of it and it's basically a guide to law enforcement for interpreting data that they can get from Microsoft for investigation purposes.

I don't get what the big deal is.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Microsoft Global Criminal Compliance Handbook, 24 Feb 2010 [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #12386655 -

WakeboardrB said:
I've read through most of it and it's basically a guide to law enforcement for interpreting data that they can get from Microsoft for investigation purposes.

I don't get what the big deal is.



I thought it was interesting :shrug: it happens.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Microsoft Global Criminal Compliance Handbook, 24 Feb 2010 [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12386681 -

It reads like a middle school guide on how to make excel spreadsheets.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Microsoft Global Criminal Compliance Handbook, 24 Feb 2010 [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #12386712 -

WakeboardrB said:
It reads like a middle school guide on how to make excel spreadsheets.



IT also happens

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Microsoft Global Criminal Compliance Handbook, 24 Feb 2010 [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #12386718 -

Check out the last page where it shows what information is available. It lays out what is given only in the event of a subpoena, court order or warrant.

So what is the big deal about this?


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Microsoft Global Criminal Compliance Handbook, 24 Feb 2010 [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #12386739 -

WakeboardrB said:
Check out the last page where it shows what information is available. It lays out what is given only in the event of a subpoena, court order or warrant.

So what is the big deal about this?



You are acting as if I posted this as an OMFG LOOK at this SHIT.
I simply thought it was interesting to look through. Im not proposing
a conspiracy wakebored :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Microsoft Global Criminal Compliance Handbook, 24 Feb 2010 [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12386763 -

tl;dr


--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Microsoft Global Criminal Compliance Handbook, 24 Feb 2010 [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12386789 -

DeadHearts said:
WakeboardrB said:
Check out the last page where it shows what information is available. It lays out what is given only in the event of a subpoena, court order or warrant.

So what is the big deal about this?



You are acting as if I posted this as an OMFG LOOK at this SHIT.
I simply thought it was interesting to look through. Im not proposing
a conspiracy wakebored :lol:



What, do you have conspiracy on the brain? When did I ever insinuate that I thought you believed it was a conspiracy?

Jesus dude, get a hold of yourself.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Microsoft Global Criminal Compliance Handbook, 24 Feb 2010 [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #12386802 -

WakeboardrB said:
DeadHearts said:
WakeboardrB said:
Check out the last page where it shows what information is available. It lays out what is given only in the event of a subpoena, court order or warrant.

So what is the big deal about this?



You are acting as if I posted this as an OMFG LOOK at this SHIT.
I simply thought it was interesting to look through. Im not proposing
a conspiracy wakebored :lol:



What, do you have conspiracy on the brain? When did I ever insinuate that I thought you believed it was a conspiracy?

Jesus dude, get a hold of yourself.



I know where you were going with that is all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Microsoft Global Criminal Compliance Handbook, 24 Feb 2010 [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12386814 -

Getting a little paranoid? Thinking people are attacking you all the time?

Well lots of times they are, but that's not the point.

So, please do tell oh enlightened one, where was I going with this?


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Microsoft Global Criminal Compliance Handbook, 24 Feb 2010 [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #12386824 -

WakeboardrB said:
Getting a little paranoid? Thinking people are attacking you all the time?

Well lots of times they are, but that's not the point.



No just you :smirk: you rarely come into a thread I post and
have anything positive to say anyways.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Microsoft Global Criminal Compliance Handbook, 24 Feb 2010 [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12386831 -

Maybe that says something about the quality of your threads...


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Microsoft Global Criminal Compliance Handbook, 24 Feb 2010 [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #12386836 -

WakeboardrB said:
Maybe that says something about the quality of your threads...



Maybe it says a little something about you?? You are not the end all
be all of anything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Microsoft Global Criminal Compliance Handbook, 24 Feb 2010 [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12386848 -

:curbyourenthusiasm:

:popcorn:


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of toxic
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 15,521 91 12/03/09 10:44 AM
by Trav
* Microsoft uses Halo 2 to fuck chipped consoles
( 1 2 all )
OJK 5,643 33 11/13/04 03:56 PM
by Thor
* How much is Microsoft Word? Oddish 1,028 12 06/02/05 12:39 PM
by kronnyQ
* Watch out for Global Warm....oh....cooling?
( 1 2 3 all )
trendalM 6,194 53 11/06/07 09:03 PM
by ApJunkie
* HOWTO End All Criminal Activity findoutnow 905 8 03/15/07 10:33 PM
by blissedout
* Disaster at sea: global warming hits UK birds ekomstop 2,081 18 08/02/04 11:52 AM
by MyInsanityTrip
* Canadian pot use four times the global rate!
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,443 20 07/11/07 07:32 PM
by adamj
* Global Heating from Ralph Metzner mjshroomer 2,771 18 01/17/06 10:55 AM
by eligal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,204 topic views. 6 members, 28 guests and 310 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.