Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
How much is Microsoft Word?
    #4247332 -

Anyone know how much it cost? Are there any good free word processors that I can use until I pick up a copy of Word? Thanks for any help.  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is Microsoft Word? [Re: Oddish]
    #4247337 -



--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is Microsoft Word? [Re: ivi]
    #4247345 -

You can grap a copy of Word or any other microsoft product from torrent sites.

But I have heard open office is very good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is Microsoft Word? [Re: ivi]
    #4247347 -

ivi said:
http://www.openoffice.org/



ivi said:
http://www.openoffice.org/



ivi said:
http://www.openoffice.org/



ivi said:
http://www.openoffice.org/



ivi said:
http://www.openoffice.org/



sorry just had to spam that because it is REALLY good advice. Open Office has 100% compatibility with any M$ files, can save in both M$ formats and Open Office formats (which have better file compression!), and is 100% free.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is Microsoft Word? [Re: Krishna]
    #4247358 -

but stealing from Micro$oft gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is Microsoft Word? [Re: ivi]
    #4247359 -

I use open office on linux...I like it. Good advice.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is Microsoft Word? [Re: Liz]
    #4247450 -

MS Office, like all software, is free.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is Microsoft Word? [Re: Oddish]
    #4247521 -

get a bit torrent client

then go to

www.torrentspy.com
or
www.isohunt.com

You can find anything you need


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Edited by bellylard (06/02/05 10:26 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is Microsoft Word? [Re: OJK]
    #4247896 -

using open office is like stealing from M$


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is Microsoft Word? [Re: afoaf]
    #4247941 -

i have ms office ... i can send it to you or just go and torrent it

peace


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is Microsoft Word? [Re: dnL]
    #4247950 -

...Point?

Lol

-Gnostic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is Microsoft Word? [Re: afoaf]
    #4247962 -

afoaf said:
stealing from M$ is like, fucking sweet




--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is Microsoft Word? [Re: IGnosticAbhorI]
    #4247966 -

Funny shit, if you search for Microsoft Office on torrentspy, it tells you

This search query has been blocked at the request of the copyright holder, in compliance with
the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA")

But then I just searched for office and i found plenty, heres one.
http://www.torrentspy.com/download.asp?id=311255

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Microsoft Office 2003 HELP!! Robo 690 4 09/06/07 06:57 PM
by ThirdEyeOpening
* microsoft office 2007 Leanin 915 15 01/07/08 08:02 AM
by mycopsycho
* Microsoft Office 2007 Beta NewbieS 803 6 09/10/06 12:52 AM
by Nightshade
* microsoft office xp herelittlepiggy 505 10 11/14/08 03:36 PM
by LikeButter
* I need a Microsoft word-like program
( 1 2 all )
DIRTYMAN 1,995 24 02/22/07 07:05 PM
by VoidOfsPg
* . z_x_x_z 2,298 16 11/10/05 11:02 PM
by Jim
* Help with microsoft word / free typing programs PDU 992 10 02/08/06 12:54 PM
by Vvellum
* Need to learn Microsoft Access memes 586 5 05/14/08 02:25 PM
by Gainer

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,028 topic views. 5 members, 28 guests and 165 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.