Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Sub-space bubble
    #1238197 - 01/22/03 01:59 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Well I was reading an article the other day while tripping on neutrinoes and basicaly came up with the idea that perhaps we are 11 dimentional being trapped in a 4 dimensional world. So everyhting we see and perceive is an architype imagery because how can we peceive an 11 d object in 4 d world.

This can easily be described with fantasy imagery. Take a DMT trip, there is alway descriptions of pixies and elfs and such but there are realy an archtype of beings in 11d space. Its just we can not even begin to comprehend there existence. We are also Very Very Highly intellignet beings that can transend time and space. But because of 4d Space time its screwed us up a bit.

But meditation could be a way of trying to remove all memories and thoughts of this place be cause like gravity thought attracts matter. Also things are in cycles maybe we can only escape this place every 3-4 billion years as we develope the physical form and then technology to break out of this bubble before we destroy our self and have to start from scratch. But we must also be good because like gravity negativity attracts matter.

Now with modern science and string therorys we can almost say that a neutrinoes is an 11d so man being man there is an experiment to take place near 2012 dec that will be created man made neutrinoes but giveing then an unnatural high energy and transmitting them through to the other side of the earth to various receviours.  Just go and see issue newscientist dec 7 2002

or am I just crazy ?  :grin:

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: Sub-space bubble [Re: EvilGir]
    #1241220 - 01/22/03 10:17 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

doesn't anyone have any views on this subject ? Because I beleive one day science and Buddism can meet at a point where things could be explained.
I was reading something on buddism which also has the same view on science
heres the link :

Scientific Acceptability of Rebirth

and for more buddist info :

Buddism

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

#1241478 - 01/23/03 03:06 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Also things are in cycles maybe we can only escape this place every 3-4 billion years as we develope the physical form and then technology to break out of this bubble before we destroy our self and have to start from scratch.

Heh, that's a cool idea.
Maybe the time when we evolve into a peak density or whatever, is the time when our galaxy collapses on itself or some shit.  But maybe it's meant to be that way? Maybe it is like a sacrificial ritual of all life,  given in the name of love for the universe.

Then the energy soars billions of light years away and lands itself in some muck on another planet and the whole life process starts over again.

Maybe it is a building process to keep the universe intact.
maybe WE (our consciousness) created the universe eons ago and our real path is maintaining it, growing love in every quadrant of it. And maybe when we realize we've accumulated enough love and wisdom, then we enter a blissful eternity :smile:

cool thoughts

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
    #1241777 - 01/23/03 06:19 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

doesn't anyone have any views on this subject ?

Yeah... but you have to take into consideration just how often string theory comes up in this forum. Some of us are just tired of talking about it... and refuting it.

Because I beleive one day science and Buddism can meet at a point where things could be explained.

Maybe they could meet in a book called "Dancing Wu Li Masters" and maybe that book will be written by some guy named... let's see... uh, Gary Zukav. Yeah... and he'll have some lame looking homepage. Or, if that meeting isn't enough, some other guy named Fritjof Capra could write one and title it "The Tao of Physics". Yeah...

Buy 'em!

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Anonymous

Re: Sub-space bubble [Re: Sclorch]
    #1242023 - 01/23/03 07:38 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Bought 'em, read 'em, shelved 'em right next to "Chariots of the Gods", and other sundry junk science books.

When science tries to do philosophy it is out of its class. Theoritical physicists are more to blame for that than any other scientists that I am aware of.

Any "expert" outside his field is little more than a novice. They need to stick to their science and let the philosophers philosophize.

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: Sub-space bubble [Re: ]
    #1242114 - 01/23/03 08:07 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

LOL

True dat, Mr_M.
I put them on the same shelf as Michio Kaku and Hawking.  :tongue:

I just thought I'd bring those books to his attention, though. :wink:

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology