Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I'm a nonosexual.
    #12269173 -

I don't have sex with people, never had. You miss some great experiences I'm sure but you also are spared so much crap, not to mention STD's if you're not careful.

It's by choice. I had offers, I politely hold them off.

I can have longterm friendships with women and men alike which don't get shortcircuited prematurely by my cum.

Women feel at ease around me because I'm not in hunting mode and guys realize bragging is futile, I just don't compete.

It works for me :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a nonosexual. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12269243 -

Nothing wrong with that man.

I went 2 years without sex. You just learn to get over it and realize that it doesn't need to be the driving force in your life.

In fact, I'd say I'm much more productive when not hunting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a nonosexual. [Re: Anonymous #2] * 2
    #12269256 -

George got smarter without sex.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a nonosexual. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12269436 -

When I drink, I turn into a predator.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a nonosexual. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12269748 -

I understand what your saying. Ive had sex, but at one point I just gave it up. Ive ben without sex for 6 years. no joke. It doesnt even bother now, I mean yea sometimes I long for it. But you do your busieness and the erge goes away.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a nonosexual. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12269938 -

Anonymous #4 said:
When I drink, I turn into a predator.



me

Anonymous #1 said:
I can have longterm friendships with women and men alike which don't get shortcircuited prematurely by my cum.




want this power

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a nonosexual. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12270940 -

Where do you get off though?
You gotta have some kinda fetish or something that does interest you if you arent into men or women.
Unless you are the living buddha all that energy has to be transferred somewhere and it cant be destroyed. Where is it going?
Does it come out in a wet dream against your will?
Are you a master of tantra?
or is there something else that gets your jollies off?

Not trying to troll, just curious.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a nonosexual. [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #12271047 -

Intensive masturbation. I'm not an ascetic, not by a long shot, I just don't engage in sex. I cyber sometimes but the people I meet I meet as friends, not to get laid.

Its certainly not "enlightened" its a personal choice.

I guess if I meet that special someone who knows?

This culture we have of fucking everything that moves, it doesnt have to be like that. You don't need sex any more than you need weed. Sex is an optional thing and like a drug its great for the moment but there can also be very undesirable side effects.

Unwanted pregnancy, STD's, broken friendships, people you only associate with cause you want to fuck them, things you do that make you go :facepalm: afterwards or even during the deed.

When someone tells me that they feel they cant live without sex, I feel sorry for them.

Look at the animal kingdom. They don't shag each other all the time, with most species its a seasonal thing, and not even every time that season comes around.

What I'm saying is: you don't need sex people, you like it a lot but it isn't a need.  As others said before, wait for some time and the urge decreases a lot.

Using sex as a drug turns people into sluts and users.

I can't count the number of times that friends related a tale of relational woe which wouldnt have happened if they had turned their knob to OFF :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a nonosexual. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12271291 -

Youve got me all wrong, I havent had sex or tried to have sex in over a year. I even turned someone down the other night.

Though I might not have it in a while and DONT fuck randoms I still look at someone and think "damn Id fuck them if I DID fuck randoms"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a nonosexual. [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #12271755 -

Hey I was just ranting :smile:

Sure, beauty excites me, I just don't act on it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a nonosexual. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12271778 -

I never knew my gf posted here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a nonosexual. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12271803 -

I've been seriously doubting and having second thoughts about my own voluntary celibacy lately.
I feel I was denying the animal within me and repressing myself.
Lately Ive come very close many times and always stopped myself, but I feel like why stop myself?

IDK I used to feel much as you feel about it and Im just seriously starting to doubt it as a personal philosophy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a nonosexual. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12272246 -

Damn,

I don't have sex outside of marriage for now... about to change my mind.. maybe only in Long term relations.

Been married once.  That's about over.

She was a nonsexual...

She avoided sex and hence we are no longer together...

Oh well wasted time..

Why the fuck are people non-sexual?  or Why not the fuck?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a nonosexual. [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12272273 -

Anonymous #8 said:
I never knew my gf posted here.



:ilold:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a nonosexual. [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #12272354 -

Anonymous #10 said:
Anonymous #8 said:
I never knew my gf posted here.



:ilold:




:laugh2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a nonosexual. [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #12272671 -

what I wanna know #1, you said you're a virgin and have no interest in engaging in sexual intercourse............ So I must know...

How old are you?  My guess is over 20 but no more than 25.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a nonosexual. [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #12272725 -

Quote:
My guess is over 20 but no more than 25.




Add a decade and you're there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a nonosexual. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12272796 -

When did you develop this thought that sex causes nothing but despair?
Did you ever pursue sex in the past and have something occur that caused you to never try again? Or did you just never really think about it?

What do you imagine happening if you found a woman you had a secure intellectual interest in and she showed that same interest, eventually turning into a relationship with the possibility of intimacy in the future?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a nonosexual. [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #12273422 -

this thread is wack

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a nonosexual. [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #12273437 -

Octomom is running around shooting beans out her twat and all you have to say is, "I have no interest."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,640 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* Finding a decent girlfriend
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 739 22 06/13/08 12:47 AM
by Anonymous
* The admins are all laughing at us!!!
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,612 52 09/09/09 08:43 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
940 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 20 queries.