Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
help with addiction
    #12186686 -

I kind of have a problem with masturbating, I can go a day without it but i become very very manically depressed, and when Im of it I think about doing it but I honestly.
I would do it even when my dick hurt and if I go days without it and do it, I would do it 4 times in under an hour with Porn. Always with porn... Idk When im at school I get random bonners and i have to avoid people n walk with my knapsack over myself, And I feel like such a fail when I masturbate at home after going days without it.

I dont want to live my life thinking its WRONG and ****, I used to do it so much and I went on my with my life but now Im just like if I do it, I feel mentally weak and I wont do anything that day, im worried about my health and i feel like im isolating when i ditch my friends and family to go relieve myself, i even sneak into the bathroom at my weekend job to jerk sometimes.

Any advice? I know everyone does it but they don't have the same after affect as me... It's just cause Im trying to beat an ADDICTION? God Im like confused.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: help with addiction [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12186742 -

Let me guess, you're under 18?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: help with addiction [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12186783 -

Sounds to me like you need a girlfreind or boyfreind, whatever gets your rocks off

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: help with addiction [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12186853 -

well there are prescription drugs that bring down your sex drive you could talk to your doctor about it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: help with addiction [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12188367 -

This has become a serious problem, it's interfering with my life.

My last ex used to help me wank myself but Id be ready for round two right after that and she got tired of wankin me so I had to break up with her.

I went into the doctor 3 months ago and he prescribed anti-depressants because it's suppose to lower libido and make it so it's really hard to ejaculate.

Well, it indeed was very hard to ejaculate but that didn't stop me from trying, so many nights spent wanking myself viciously to just pass out with my penis in hand.

When I carry something odd, my wrist goes all funky, masturbation is probably giving me carpal tunnel.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: help with addiction [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12197621 -

Dude, this is not a problem.  Just keep jerking off.  It feels good.  Use hand cream and stick a dildo up your ass to take it to the next level.  Self love.  Take drugs and cum anyway you can.  That's the secret of life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: help with addiction [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12198163 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Let me guess, you're under 18?



I hit this stage when I was 15 but then again when I turned 20.

I beat off like 6 times a day last year around this time, now I go for days without even wanting to.

Your bodies hormones cycle when you're young and everyone is different.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: help with addiction [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12199007 -

can't offer any advise to you, since if i knew how to stop i would.
I have a constantly sore neck from looking at my laptop. its not good...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: help with addiction [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #12200617 -

Try some self control.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: help with addiction [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12205858 -

drugs suck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: help with addiction [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12205862 -

i just lost a friend keep away

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: help with addiction [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12227576 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Dude, this is not a problem.  Just keep jerking off.  It feels good.  Use hand cream and stick a dildo up your ass to take it to the next level.  Self love.  Take drugs and cum anyway you can.  That's the secret of life.



this

Anonymous #9 said:
drugs suck



you know your on a forum based on growing and consuming drugs right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: help with addiction [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #12230084 -

Yup, wank often and be proud.

Cos, you know, quite literally life is about enjoying 'whatever gets you off'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: help with addiction [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #12233145 -

:whacker:
:jennajameson:
:laugh2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: help with addiction [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #12234296 -

:jennajameson: :jennajameson: :jennajameson: :jennajameson:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,404 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,122 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,704 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,021 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,652 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
413 topic views. 0 members, 8 guests and 25 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.