Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |
2012 Solar Storm Could End Civilization
    #12117715 -



Michio Kaku Is warning everyone!


--------------------
Solar Layering METHOD!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012 Solar Storm Could End Civilization [Re: Supreme Slammage] * 1
    #12117735 -

Katrina from OUTER SPACE! BWAHAHAHAHA


--------------------
Treat my posts like the Bible. I am fallible, subject to human limitation, and usually open to interpretation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012 Solar Storm Could End Civilization [Re: Supreme Slammage]
    #12117737 -

:facepalm::facepalm: I see ninjas on my lawn trying to fucking kill me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012 Solar Storm Could End Civilization [Re: Maurer]
    #12117745 -

Maurer said:
:facepalm::facepalm: I see ninjas on my lawn trying to fucking kill me.




But michio kaku knows his shit.  He has been on like every discovery chanel show for the last 15 yrs...

ANyway sounds like you have schizofrenia u might wanna see a doctor sooner than later!


--------------------
Solar Layering METHOD!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012 Solar Storm Could End Civilization [Re: Supreme Slammage]
    #12117758 -

I am schizo actually.
Good call sir :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012 Solar Storm Could End Civilization [Re: Masticore]
    #12117762 -

It wont wipe out civilization it would wipe out our technologies and put us to a standstill for quite a while

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012 Solar Storm Could End Civilization [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #12117769 -

Maurer said:
I am schizo actually.
Good call sir :thumbup:



Hmmm.  Well that makes sense then.
KroniclyHigh said:
It wont wipe out civilization it would wipe out our technologies and put us to a standstill for quite a while




Ah well it could wipe out western civilization as we know it.  Most people would stratve to death!  Remember most cars have electronics in them and so no food could be transported to cities.  Everyone in major cities would be uber fucked!!!!  Everyone in Africa wouldn't care because they deal with that shit everyday:shrug:


--------------------
Solar Layering METHOD!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012 Solar Storm Could End Civilization [Re: Supreme Slammage]
    #12117786 -

Society would def break down in developed countries, for once the fat-ass's who amass all the food in there grocery stores can exprience what famine is like.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012 Solar Storm Could End Civilization [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #12117791 -

KroniclyHigh said:
Society would def break down in developed countries, for once the fat-ass's who amass all the food in there grocery stores can exprience what famine is like.



for real



--------------------
Solar Layering METHOD!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012 Solar Storm Could End Civilization [Re: Supreme Slammage]
    #12117840 -

I'll start hunting humans for food.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012 Solar Storm Could End Civilization [Re: CycleThoughts] * 1
    #12118026 -

old news :eatingout:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012 Solar Storm Could End Civilization [Re: Supreme Slammage] * 1
    #12118042 -

Kaku may know his shit, but he's a HUGE attention whore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012 Solar Storm Could End Civilization [Re: koppie]
    #12118065 -

I'd buy in to it if it wasn't on Fox.

Planets allign and earth completes a wobble while the plane of our solar system completes a wobble with the plane of the galaxy.

Who the fuck knows what's going to happen.


--------------------
Tenet Nosce


You tell me the music industry is dead. I tell you that music never should have been industrialized in the first place.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012 Solar Storm Could End Civilization [Re: CycleThoughts]
    #12118069 -

koppie said:
Kaku may know his shit, but he's a HUGE attention whore.



:congrats:


CycleThoughts said:
I'll start hunting humans for food.






--------------------
Solar Layering METHOD!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012 Solar Storm Could End Civilization [Re: Supreme Slammage]
    #12118320 -

i dont know if you guys noticed, but as we approach 2012, things are getting fuuuucked. im excited.


--------------------
I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012 Solar Storm Could End Civilization [Re: Olympus Mons]
    #12118323 -

:shrug:


--------------------
:mushroom2:Good Vibes:mushroom2:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012 Solar Storm Could End Civilization [Re: Olympus Mons]
    #12118329 -



get out while you can.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012 Solar Storm Could End Civilization [Re: Vibes]
    #12118339 -

Vibes said:
:shrug:



why are you shrugging exactly?


--------------------
I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012 Solar Storm Could End Civilization [Re: Olympus Mons]
    #12118425 -

Oh NoEz ThE ELEcTRONiCZ WiiiiIll BREAKzzZZZZ WeeE WiiILL AllLL DiiiIE AnnND HAaaVeeE NOoo iiIDEeeAaa WhhHaaAT To0oooooo DooOOOOO!!!!

Fuck you Fox and your scaremongering tactics...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012 Solar Storm Could End Civilization [Re: BiG_StroOnZ]
    #12118427 -

dont blame fox, this study isnt new. it's been posted on the nasa website for at least 2 years now. things are making the transition from mysticism & conspiracy to "reality". but yes, fuck fox.


--------------------
I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 2012 end-time
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
PowerTripp 6,303 101 03/13/08 10:01 AM
by niteowl
* World Going to end in 2012?...
( 1 2 all )
TwoGuys 3,036 32 06/17/07 05:34 PM
by laska
* What will happen on December 21, 2012?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Brukan 18,124 111 05/22/19 08:07 AM
by Antigov
* Fuck all that 2012 shit
( 1 2 all )
Lightningfractal 2,151 35 09/13/07 11:45 AM
by whattheheck
* SURVIVING 2012 my view on what it would take
( 1 2 3 all )
anakin3197 4,536 55 07/17/10 05:32 PM
by Ganjika
* Time Travel, John Titor, S-Theory, 2012.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
j3ckyl 9,884 60 03/03/07 08:03 AM
by shriek
* 2012...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TrippinTeddy 4,046 66 03/16/08 03:08 PM
by EternalCowabunga
* Decoding The Past - Doomsday 2012
( 1 2 all )
Wolfgang 2,832 36 12/08/12 03:00 AM
by Vaipen

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
13,287 topic views. 3 members, 28 guests and 62 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.