Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
World Going to end in 2012?...
    #7054751 -

http://www.13moon.com/prophecy%20page.htm


I wonder how many people believe this?... cuz its pretty trippy...

The universe is such a fvckin trip. We're floating around on a big ass rock in space, little insignificant self congratulatory ants we are, and the slightest gravitational pull could move us closer or farther from the sun and kill us all.


RIOT!!!

Edited by TwoGuys (06/17/07 12:03 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Going to end in 2012?... [Re: TwoGuys]
    #7054773 -

Nothing's going to happen, although many will claim otherwise.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Going to end in 2012?... [Re: Le_Canard]
    #7054847 -

i heard thats when skynet will be activated for the first time...


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Going to end in 2012?... [Re: TwoGuys]
    #7054939 -

I haven't read to much about this, but I was thinking about it the other night...it's ironic someone posts something about it. Isn't the earth supposed to switch its gravitational pulls or something like that? And like it has something to do with psychics to. IDK I'm going to go read a little about it. Even if I don't fully believe it will happen I always like to be well informed, if by chance something does happen I won't be running around screaming and clueless, lol And everything has a possibility of happening IMO


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Going to end in 2012?... [Re: TwoGuys]
    #7055367 -

I'll be off probation by then so I can go out smoking a joint and tripping on shrooms. The skies will probably look cool.


  :sun:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Going to end in 2012?... [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #7055411 -

fantasylndvictm said:
Isn't the earth supposed to switch its gravitational pulls or something like that?



I think you meant.. the earths magnetic poles will reverse ?


--------------------
:scrambled:

1 ,2

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Going to end in 2012?... [Re: KaptKid]
    #7055418 -

The world isnt going to end 2012... but a lotta shit is gonna go down that year


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Going to end in 2012?... [Re: TwoGuys]
    #7055515 -

My friend explained this all to me the other night while i was frying on acid for the first time. Having returned to sanity, I do not think that humanity will end so soon.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Going to end in 2012?... [Re: TwoGuys]
    #7055521 -

:rolleyes:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Going to end in 2012?... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7055537 -

I believe the shit about 2012. In 2012 some major shit is gonna go down that is gonna change the course of human history. It may not be the end of the world, but it will be the end of the world as we know it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Going to end in 2012?... [Re: TwoGuys]
    #7055555 -

Even though he's a bit of a twat, Daniel Pinchbeck's book "2012: The End of the Mayan Calender" is quite interesting.

All bets are off on whether anything of such significance is actually gonna happen December 2012.

Who knows?

Probably not though.


--------------------
"You've got to get hold of the thread of marching time, pull the fuck thing down, get on the end of it and pang yourself to the infinitude of absolute mind"
Ken Campbell - Furtive Nudist

"The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced" - Aart van der Leeuw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Going to end in 2012?... [Re: TwoGuys]
    #7055562 -

Just like Y2K sent us back to the stone age. I love it when the media tries to scare the living shit out of everyone in the world.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Going to end in 2012?... [Re: Acyl]
    #7055687 -

Acyl said:
fantasylndvictm said:
Isn't the earth supposed to switch its gravitational pulls or something like that?



I think you meant.. the earths magnetic poles will reverse ?



Yea I did lol damn its hard to think at this time of the morning.


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Going to end in 2012?... [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #7055703 -

according to newton it was 2036?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Going to end in 2012?... [Re: indica]
    #7055825 -

Nancy Lieder of Zetatalk is the biggest proponent of the "magnetic pole reversal" theory.

She claims to have gotten this knowledge from extraterrestrials called "Zetas" who are 100% correct... they told her it would be happening in 2003. (to get an idea of how completely fucking insane she is - she told everyone a few months before the date to kill their pets as they will just be burdens once it happens)

There seems to be a lot of dis-info going around about this date.

In my opinion there seem to be only 2 definite changes.

A)weather is changing. I don't know why or towards what, but it definitely seems to be changing.

B)an economic crash is somewhere on the horizon, perhaps world-wide.


Whatever happens I think I'll enjoy it. I think we need some change.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Going to end in 2012?... [Re: theorganicdomino]
    #7055924 -

theorganicdomino said:
Even though he's a bit of a twat, Daniel Pinchbeck's book "2012: The End of the Mayan Calender" is quite interesting.

All bets are off on whether anything of such significance is actually gonna happen December 2012.

Who knows?

Probably not though.



The book is 2012: The Return of Quetzalcoatl......it is a fantastic book, for those that are still in the dark as to what may happen or the date's significance in the Mayan calender, check it out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Going to end in 2012?... [Re: Le_Canard]
    #7055946 -

ToiletDuk said:
Nothing's going to happen, although many will claim otherwise.




--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Going to end in 2012?... [Re: TwoGuys]
    #7055965 -

TwoGuys said:
The universe is such a fvckin trip. We're floating around on a big ass rock in space, little insignificant self congratulatory ants we are, and the slightest gravitational pull could move us closer or farther from the sun and kill us all.


RIOT!!!



What are you dribbling about?


--------------------
let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Going to end in 2012?... [Re: Acyl]
    #7056097 -

Acyl said:
fantasylndvictm said:
Isn't the earth supposed to switch its gravitational pulls or something like that?



I think you meant.. the earths magnetic poles will reverse ?



yeah, unless earth's mass changes dramatically gravity will remain the same.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Going to end in 2012?... [Re: TwoGuys]
    #7056104 -

2012 is a self fulfilling prophecy, buttsess.. but yes I mean, probably :rolleyes:


--------------------
recycle your head

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What will happen in the year 2012? SRSLY
( 1 2 all )
skatealex2 1,979 21 06/19/09 11:30 AM
by the bizzle
* Nasa scientists braced for 'solar tsunami' to hit earth and possibly wipe out all satellites today! kanglow 713 3 08/03/10 04:15 PM
by psilyguy
* i dont know anything about 2012
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Olympus Mons 9,374 235 11/29/12 04:09 AM
by Vaipen
* 2012: The Official Documentary (Video in 1st Post)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Apollyphelion 5,634 68 04/27/09 04:12 PM
by Apollyphelion
* 2012 is going to happen weather the mayans where right or not.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
The Centre 4,301 61 04/26/13 06:13 PM
by NotTheDevil
* Decoding The Past - Doomsday 2012
( 1 2 all )
Wolfgang 2,832 36 12/08/12 03:00 AM
by Vaipen
* 2012
( 1 2 3 all )
EternalCowabunga 5,132 55 10/29/08 02:38 AM
by Thor
* 2012( urgent)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SirTokesALittle 5,609 73 09/16/09 03:54 PM
by truekimbo2

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,036 topic views. 7 members, 33 guests and 239 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.