Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: War Against Iraq Poll, please fill in [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1199561 -

No i don't grow or take or grow shrooms anymore

Maybe it's about time you started again inny. Open your mind a little.


--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: War Against Iraq Poll, please fill in [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1199562 -

???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: War Against Iraq Poll, please fill in [Re: Xlea321]
    #1199566 -

my mind is very open to reality....


--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: War Against Iraq Poll, please fill in [Re: ]
    #1199567 -

i'm saying if you want to continue this conversation, PM me.


--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: War Against Iraq Poll, please fill in [Re: ]
    #1199575 -

Voodou...you're killing me here...

I never called you a racist, and I never said I had problem with the poll.  Like I clearly stated...THE POLL DIDN'T WORK...because you forgot to include the "poll start" option.  Make sense now?
Make whatever polls you want...I merely 'suggested' for your benefit that you use a more politically correct term than "homo"...I did not have an issue with the thread at all.

May I suggest you drop this and keep on topic?

Don't make me ban your ass... :wink:


--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: War Against Iraq Poll, please fill in [Re: Rono]
    #1199610 -

you hate me because i'm black, don't you? :smirk:


--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: War Against Iraq Poll, please fill in [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1199637 -

I thought I hated you because you were gay... :wink:


--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: War Against Iraq Poll, please fill in [Re: Rono]
    #1199659 -

i'm a gay black man....but i can dance :grin:


--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: War Against Iraq Poll, please fill in [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1199765 -

surrey  :crazy:

In the Netherlands'homo' is the errrr the correct word to call them. There really isn't another word. Gay is english, not Dutch. So ehm my apoligice 'kay ...and ehm peace to you all. I like niggers to  :grin:

Say Innvertigo what do you say if we take your shroom cultivating past to the appropiate forum and discuss your succeses and trials in that period. I'm still intrested in philosifer stones. See you there...?

Do I seem nervous? I should read the posts better. Do I ask to many questions? Can anyone answer me if I'm right? Why do I exist? What is my purpose in life?

Edited by voodou (01/08/03 05:57 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: War Against Iraq Poll, please fill in [Re: ]
    #1199787 -

There are others that can discuss cultivation a lot better than me....but if you have anything to ask me please use the PM function (i don't usually post in other forums like that)


--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: War Against Iraq Poll, please fill in [Re: ]
    #1200064 -

Quote:

Say Innvertigo what do you say if we take your shroom cultivating past to the appropiate forum and discuss your succeses and trials in that period. I'm still intrested in philosifer stones. See you there...?


Dude, what forum is this?  There's a reason that the page is broken up into forums.  Go to the cultivation forum if you have a cultivation question.
Quote:
Do I seem nervous? 


No.
Quote:
  I should read the posts better


yes
Quote:
Do I ask to many questions? 


you ask too many off topic questions
Quote:
Can anyone answer me if I'm right? 


What's the question
Quote:
  Why do I exist?


Cause your dad was drunk and your mom needed the money? 
Quote:
What is my purpose in life? 


Apparently to muddle up the political forum with inane posts.  :grin:


--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Edited by Skikid16 (01/08/03 07:43 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: War Against Iraq Poll, please fill in [Re: ]
    #1200153 -

Nice guy, sweet and nice.

War? No!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Russia says to defend post-war Iraq oil interests
( 1 2 all )
pattern 3,182 22 03/28/03 02:31 PM
by grib
* Would you go to war? ( a poll)
( 1 2 all )
RonoS 2,529 22 10/07/02 06:35 PM
by GabbaDj
* Shrubs plan for post-war Iraq Xlea321 752 5 03/16/03 01:25 PM
by Anonymous
* Iraq War Quiz
( 1 2 all )
RonoS 3,171 21 03/27/03 12:51 PM
by Murex
* Arm yourself with info- 60 reasons we shouldnt be at war
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
PsiloKitten 12,378 93 11/02/13 08:08 PM
by Yogi1
* Most Americans Believe Bush 'Stretched Truth' on Iraq Zahid 726 3 07/03/03 09:04 PM
by Anonymous
* Support US war on IRAQ
( 1 2 all )
LordMorham 4,843 29 09/20/02 09:56 AM
by LordMorham
* To those concerned with the lack of WMD's in Iraq:
( 1 2 3 4 all )
JohnnyRespect 5,306 70 06/30/03 05:17 PM
by luvdemshrooms

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
2,033 topic views. 2 members, 4 guests and 31 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.