Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]
Re: Family guy is so misinformed [Re: Lucidx]
    #11639578 -

Lucidx said:
anyways I didn't even know what swim meant until like a month ago so all those sites that make you use it where totally lost on me when I used google.
.




:lol:

what did you think it meant? like what were you guessing?


Whenever I read one of those things online like lol I just google it or use urban dictionary. Google usually has it on the first link.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Family guy is so misinformed [Re: DeathCompany]
    #11639592 -

[
DeathCompany said:
Lucidx said:
anyways I didn't even know what swim meant until like a month ago so all those sites that make you use it where totally lost on me when I used google.
.




:lol:

what did you think it meant? like what were you guessing?


Whenever I read one of those things online like lol I just google it or use urban dictionary. Google usually has it on the first link.




I didn't even think to look it up, I thought it was like some kind of html error on their forums and some kind of encoding wouldn't show up because of the kind of browser I used. :lol:


--------------------
Para todos todo, para nosotros nada

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Family guy is so misinformed [Re: Ryan07]
    #11640325 -

Ryan07 said:
Ha i guess the seriously was a joke, i thought it was confirming that you believed it...

Oops:tongue:

But yeah that was a silly thread...



haha yeah i was just being sarcastic, I didn't actually believe that.


--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* In 1989 RipVanWinkle 1,252 5 03/26/07 06:01 PM
by WakeboardrB
* I'm thinking of a number between
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 6,081 61 01/09/05 05:48 PM
by OJK
* Grateful Dead show downloading help...(Get the music!)
( 1 2 all )
Lightningfractal 12,273 22 06/13/10 12:21 AM
by skunkjar
* Shroomery Pics Volume 1
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Ripple 37,220 218 03/01/05 06:55 PM
by blissedout
* Dead Tour
( 1 2 3 all )
peleg 5,362 53 04/01/04 12:56 AM
by Vulture
* Phil and Friends phlow 1,496 16 09/08/03 01:48 PM
by Pala
* 22/07/2005
( 1 2 all )
faslimy 3,819 28 07/23/05 09:39 AM
by baraka
* Play on Words Ravus 1,018 5 08/04/05 11:26 PM
by Adden

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,083 topic views. 4 members, 506 guests and 267 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.