I've said this in every single thread about Juggalos here.
I respect what they are trying to do. They are white trash. The fucking lowest of the low. They can't even dress like gangsters and slang rocks because they aren't black. They didn't grow up in a hood, they grew up in the fucking trailer park.
They wear wrestling shirts and sweatpants every day until 8th grade. Thats when they find out about this Juggalo shit, because odds are, there are a few more of them in their school.
None of them fit in, because they are dirty pieces of shit 99% of the time. So, they make up this fake brotherhood shit. Something to believe in, something to belong to. I support that. Good job white trash kid. You found some other white trash retards to fit in with and listen to really shitty hiphop.
The place they go wrong, is believing they are entitled to some special treatment, just because they are part of some stupid fucking clown group. Their scene is bullshit, but thats OK because its all they can fit into. When they act like its something special, THATS when it pisses me off.
|