Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemix_up
Dougal

Loc: Magic Roundabout
Spore to Jar
    #1161434 - 12/22/02 03:58 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Has anyone tried scraping a part of a spore print directly into a jar of sterilised finch seed. What I'm getting at is missing the rehyration of the spores via a syringe.

Anyone had any success, and yes I know the risks re contams....

Also after the scrapes been done I would assume a good shake of the jar may be a good idea. What do you think?

Please don't respond if you don't know and please don't go on about making a syringe unless in your view its essential.

Thank guys

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhlaxis
spookyfolk
Re: Spore to Jar [Re: mix_up]
    #1161442 - 12/22/02 04:04 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I've had great success with the honeywater tek. I suppose you could use the honeywater tek and then pour the contents into a jar.

Phlaxis

--------------------
Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you

InvisibleMagash
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Loc: Near Hilo
Trusted Cultivator
    #1161517 - 12/22/02 04:53 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Well I don't know how you feel about my view but I'll give it. Your idea does work but seems to take up to a week longer before you see shit. You must shake it up or colonazation starts from just one spot.
Make the syringe just for the fact that you will be better off.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineSe77vN
PIMP

Loc: Southwest
    #1161845 - 12/22/02 07:37 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

On my first grow I did exactly that (scrape in spores.) Out of the 12 jars I did only about 8 made it, the rest got a case of the greens and some black too. It does work, but like everyone else here I suggest you bite the bullet and goto a feed supply store or pharmacy, or someplace and try to pick up a syerenge. Ask around maybe someone in here will swap you an extra or something. good lluck.

--------------------
A piece of advice before we part:
Don't knock of Death's door. Instead ring Deaths doorbell and run away, Death really hates that!

Anonymous

#1161918 - 12/22/02 08:51 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Spores drop in nature. Thats what they do. It's up to chance if they start to grow or not. If you want to tip the odds in your favor there are many ways to go about it. The answer to your question is yes it CAN work. I have done it. I got contams also, but I was expecting them too.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds