Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
EXCLUSVE: acidtrip.com is back
    #1151985 - 12/18/02 12:03 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

For the ultimate high while tripping, everyone who remembers this awesonme site which was down fo two years is now available for a small fee of five to ten dollars.

mj see below:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well after two years of no acidtrip.com, I was very glad today to check out the site.

It is back for a fee of five dollars you can get the password.

I cannot use my paypal account for some reason although I have $207.19 cents in the account, it will not allow me to make payments on donations to that site. Or any site. It lkeeps asking me for credit cards and such and they turned my application for that down so now I do not know how to get my money from them. took me aa half hour to find their email.

Anyway here is some infor for those who hae never seen it andfor those who hae maybe a few comments to assuyre people this is the site for acid lovers and trippers totrip out on read below, maybe someone can share some info with all of you. Here is the info posted on webermans site and that is only a small part of the site and its features which are unbeleiveable.

enjoy this one to all,

mj

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Paul "Pee Wee Weener" Reubens is being charged with possession of material depicting children under the ages of 18 engaging in sexual conduct as defined under California law. See what smoking leads to? Captain Carl should never have turned Pee Wee on to weed.

Why isn't acidtrip free anymore? The answer is I got busted and did time at MDC in Brooklyn and no longer have my pot business. There is so much on acidtrip that it cost a thousand bucks a month to keep it going when it was free. It got 10,000 unique visits a day. Anyone want to advertise on acidtrip? Email me. What's on acidtrip? There is over 1,000 pages of stuff to goof on when you are wasted. There is regular acidtrip with animated gifs and midis, Real Acid trip with animated gifs, java applets and streaming music, stuff like Dragnet, Pee Wee Herman getting high, Bevis and Butthead, Chucky, Reefer Madness, all excerpts dealing with getting high, Java acidtrip with real streaming music and java applets, there's bum acidtrip, there's Thorazine acidtrip, interactive acidtrip, tiedye acidtrip, moire acidtrip, optical illusion acidtrip, what your lover looks like when you are stoned acidtrip, psychedelic art acidtrip, 3-D acidtrip, video acidtrip with kewl videos from all over the world, there's my writting about growing up as a druggie in Brooklyn, there's beat poetry, Lenny Bruce, Ferlingetti, Lord Buckley, kalidoscopic acidtrip, Flashback acidtrip, blacklight acidtrip, science fiction, op art, country western, realtechno, Niki Sand, Dana Beal, the inventor of Ecstasy, dynamic acidtrip, Smoke-In news, Straights Who Kill. Hey you pay high prices for substances that get you high, why not fork out a nickel and groove heavy on entertainment designed especially for you!

This site was put together by AJ Weberman, the guy who went through Dylan's garbage, a buddy of John Lennon, and Abbie Hoffman, and aquaintance of William Burroughs, Jimi Hendrix and a dude who got beat up by Bob Dylan, threw a tomato at Nixon. Weberman helped stage the first smoke-ins. He probably fucked your mother but that is a hole other story. So far we have about 100 subscribers in the three weeks we have been a paysite. Now the contributions are coming in about three a day. It's worth it, believe me! This shit is farout.

CLICK THE PAYPAL BUTTON ABOVE OR THE CREDIT CARD PAYMENT SYSTEM TO MAKE A CONTRIBUTION OR SEND $5 TO AJ WEBERMAN POB 2091 NYC 10013 or 318 3rd Ave Apartment 520 NYC 10010. THEN EMAIL ME AND TELL ME YOU'VE MADE A CONTRIBUTION. WHEN I GET THE BREAD I WILL SEND YOU THE PASSWORD GOOD FOR UNLIMITED ACIDTRIPPING TILL YOU MOTHERFUCKIN CROAK (or I croak)AND WHEN YOU CLICK THE LOG ON CUBE ON THE FIRST PAGE YOU CAN ENTER....THERE IS PLENTY TO GOOF ON AND HALLUCINATE ON HERE INCLUDING 3D STUFF. I WILL MAIL YOU A PAIR OF 3-D GLASSES WITH EACH CONTRIBUTION OF $5 THAT I RECEIVE BY MAIL, CAUSE I KNOW IT IS TAKING LONGER TO GET HOOKED UP. ACT NOW. BE THE FIRST ONE ON YOUR CELLBLOCK.

Go to:

http://www.acidtrip.com

mj

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePoopman
Man of Poop
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: EXCLUSVE: acidtrip.com is back [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1152835 - 12/18/02 05:58 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

www.acidtrip.com used to be my favorite website. I'm glad to hear its back!

OfflineI_Fart_Blue
Stranger

Loc: SItting on the Group W Be...
    #1152928 - 12/18/02 06:34 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Wow, I had completely forgotten about that place. I used to go there all the time...back when acid existed. There was a message board associated with it too. It was my first board. Ah...the memories.  :cool: Glad to see it is up, not that I ever knew it was down. Thanks MJ!

--------------------
"A study of the history of opinion is a necessary preliminary to the emancipation of the mind. I do not know which makes a man more conservative-to know nothing but the present, or nothing but the past." -John Maynard Keynes

InvisibleCow Shit Collector
Patty Poacher

Loc: Random Field
Re: EXCLUSVE: acidtrip.com is back [Re: I_Fart_Blue]
    #1156995 - 12/20/02 03:28 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Maybe this is a sign that acid is on the rise *knock on wood*

--------------------

Life's a garden, Dig it!
~Joe Dirt

Off Topic Website

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: EXCLUSVE: acidtrip.com is back [Re: Cow Shit Collector]
    #1157299 - 12/20/02 06:03 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Hi, I sent them a 20.00 dollar donation andA.J. Weberman, the creator of the site sent me a password to open it up and also is providing me a link on his page somewhere on the site.

I use to love to trip on this site all the time. It has about 1000 pages and he plays all the music himself. each page usually has a song to go along with it. He also has fifty applets and fifty or more java stips, 3D images, interactive trippy interactives to play with.

Dylan, John Kennedy Jr. shroom stips garbology and many interesting trips to have fun with while stoned or not.

It is worth anyone's five dollar donation.

Help the guy out becasue he is the ultimate trip providor on the world wide web.

enjoy his site.

mj

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#1157729 - 12/20/02 09:34 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Is there any new content on it, or is it all the same old stuff?

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: EXCLUSVE: acidtrip.com is back [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #1157916 - 12/20/02 11:00 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Since I just got connected this morning , yes there is new stuff but you will have to contribute if you want to see it.

It is a most awesome site.

I found it three years ago and missed the last year abnd a half.

I am glad that he was able to rebuild it for all of us to enjoy.

mj

Invisibleblo0mz
boomz
 User Gallery
    #1169350 - 12/25/02 08:34 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

pee wee herman was always shit anyway

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds