Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Constantly getting my drugs stolen.
    #11503376 -

I feel like there is nothing I can do. If I ditch all of my "friends" then I'll be lonely but with drugs. If I keep them around sometimes I'll get jacked but wont be lonely. I think its just this one friend whos doing it too but I can't catch this person. It pisses me off to no end I want to kill somebody but it feels so futile.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Constantly getting my drugs stolen. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11503402 -

just conceal your drugs and don't let people know where they are.  set aside a stash for when people are coming over that you're sharing with or something.

I wonder what kind of idiot friends you have to begin with, they might just be worth losing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Constantly getting my drugs stolen. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11503409 -

where do you keep yer dr00gs at? you could get a safe for 100$

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Constantly getting my drugs stolen. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11503454 -

Anonymous #2 said:
I wonder what kind of idiot friends you have to begin with, they might just be worth losing.



Good advice. :thumbsup: you need to drop these losers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Constantly getting my drugs stolen. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11503466 -

I keep my drugs hidden and I weigh them so I always know when I get stuff stolen and I always mention it but nobody fesses up :mad2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Constantly getting my drugs stolen. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11503923 -

then you're just a drug vacuum in denial

fucking garbage

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Constantly getting my drugs stolen. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11503928 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I keep my drugs hidden and I weigh them so I always know when I get stuff stolen and I always mention it but nobody fesses up :mad2:



i'd steal from you too

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Constantly getting my drugs stolen. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11503937 -

Then set up a hidden camera or something.  Just set up a webcam to record when you have people over.  Be like "I'm gonna go take a dump", then go sit in the bathroom for like 10 minutes.  Review the footage later, see if they steal anything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Constantly getting my drugs stolen. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11503953 -

do you live with family that might steal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Constantly getting my drugs stolen. [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11503961 -

LOLOLOL

OP is a fucking failure

Hide yer drugs and only bring drugs out you want to use with them

Fuckin simple man

If you can't hide drugs from your friend (who you should be almost constantly with since your chillin with him.. so how again does he run off to find your drugs? If he knows where your stash is you move it.....durr :facepalm:)

LOL

BTW. I don't think you have any friends. You have douchebags who use you for drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Constantly getting my drugs stolen. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11503974 -

What kind of drugs are they?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Constantly getting my drugs stolen. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11503989 -

OP's prob a tweaker who does all his drugs and accuses others of stealing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Constantly getting my drugs stolen. [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11504225 -

Anonymous #7 said:
What kind of drugs are they?



Prescription thats all I'm going to say.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Constantly getting my drugs stolen. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11504277 -

friends that steal from you aren't friends at all. they are just using you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Constantly getting my drugs stolen. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11504278 -

So why the hell do you need to weigh them?

Can't you count?

Or are you talking about your prescription pot?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Constantly getting my drugs stolen. [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11504461 -

Friends that steal drugs are not real friends. Get rid of them. They only hang out with you to steal your drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Constantly getting my drugs stolen. [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11504471 -

Anonymous #5 said:
So why the hell do you need to weigh them?

Can't you count?

Or are you talking about your prescription pot?



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Constantly getting my drugs stolen. [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #11504557 -

Put some pepper spray or poison ivy in them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Constantly getting my drugs stolen. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11504635 -

wield an axe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Constantly getting my drugs stolen. [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #11505096 -

Anonymous #8 said:
Anonymous #5 said:
So why the hell do you need to weigh them?

Can't you count?

Or are you talking about your prescription pot?





Some drugs I weigh others I count.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,639 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
785 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.