Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: smack]
    #11387386 -

God damn I don't think I'll ever be with another girl with pre-existing kids again, ever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: Maverick]
    #11387392 -

DRTMaverick said:
God damn I don't think I'll ever be with another girl with pre-existing kids again, ever.



mine was like a week long thing in thailand with a 33 yr old thai girl

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: Maverick]
    #11387397 -

You know what would be retarded?  Trying to hold up a store at the age of 14, and the cashier just ignores you.  You walk out feeling miserable and retarded, but the cops arrest you right down the block.

Let's not forget, 15 year old males frequent thailand a lot.  Usually when they're for sale.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: Morgenstern]
    #11387403 -

Mataspore said:
Yeah it was fun, and nice avatar.

That show is the trippy-est shit out there.



yeah that show rocks, i thought the first season was much better than the second though


--------------------
Before you ask the answer is Yes, you have to say the whole thing and yes you have to say it every time, and yes that includes the "a pimp named" part.
   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: aamon]
    #11387406 -

Which show?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: Maverick]
    #11387407 -

DRTMaverick said:
You know what would be retarded?  Trying to hold up a store at the age of 14, and the cashier just ignores you.  You walk out feeling miserable and retarded, but the cops arrest you right down the block.



And then a week later, he makes an account on the Shroomery.

:bucktoothfattygangsta:


--------------------
14:31

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: Maverick]
    #11387424 -

DRTMaverick said:
Which show?



xavier renigade angel, it used to be on adult swim, i think it is still at the .com though you should check it out


--------------------
Before you ask the answer is Yes, you have to say the whole thing and yes you have to say it every time, and yes that includes the "a pimp named" part.
   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: aamon]
    #11387433 -

Ten pages in less than two hours? Holy shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: MedullaOblangata]
    #11387437 -

No kidding.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: Psy Baba]
    #11387442 -

Anyone wanna take bets on mod arrival time?


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: Psy Baba]
    #11387450 -

DuNeRaVeR said:
Anyone wanna take bets on mod arrival time?



T-30:00 minutes


--------------------
14:31

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: Psy Baba]
    #11387451 -

DuNeRaVeR said:
Anyone wanna take bets on mod arrival time?



ill say 30 min


--------------------
Before you ask the answer is Yes, you have to say the whole thing and yes you have to say it every time, and yes that includes the "a pimp named" part.
   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: Maverick]
    #11387452 -

DRTMaverick said:
You know what would be retarded?  Trying to hold up a store at the age of 14, and the cashier just ignores you.  You walk out feeling miserable and retarded, but the cops arrest you right down the block.

Let's not forget, 15 year old males frequent thailand a lot.  Usually when they're for sale.



me and my bud would of bashed him in if he didnt comply lol.........fuck i cant beleive i got caught.

Also i was in thailand with my dad. he had a sailboat in malaysia on the island of langkawi and there was this thai girl that i ran off to thailand for a week....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: all_for_war]
    #11387464 -

Let this thread die already.  And everyone knows 14 year olds aren't intimidating, even if they have a gun. That's prime age for priest molestation.  Alterboy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: aamon]
    #11387469 -

aamon said:
DuNeRaVeR said:
Anyone wanna take bets on mod arrival time?



ill say 30 min



ill go high and say 45 min.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: all_for_war]
    #11387470 -

31 minutes. We playing price is right rules?


--------------------

Song of the week, click Huey:



Song of the week list in journal.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: Tedwilto]
    #11387473 -

ill leave the rules up to you  :vaped:


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: Maverick]
    #11387474 -

DRTMaverick said:
Let's not forget, 15 year old males frequent thailand a lot.  Usually when they're for sale.




Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


--------------------
"Jack thought it twice and thought that that had made it true. Some brains just work that way, that's what chemicals can do."


BTS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: all_for_war]
    #11387484 -

all_for_war said:
DRTMaverick said:
You know what would be retarded?  Trying to hold up a store at the age of 14, and the cashier just ignores you.  You walk out feeling miserable and retarded, but the cops arrest you right down the block.

Let's not forget, 15 year old males frequent thailand a lot.  Usually when they're for sale.



me and my bud would of bashed him in if he didnt comply lol.........fuck i cant beleive i got caught.

Also i was in thailand with my dad. he had a sailboat in malaysia on the island of langkawi and there was this thai girl that i ran off to thailand for a week....



:ilold:

Kiddy robs convenience store, while daddy owns a boat in Malaysia.



I can`t believe I am talking to the :bucktoothfattygangsta:


--------------------
14:31

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: Tedwilto]
    #11387489 -

Tedwilto said:
31 minutes. We playing price is right rules?



In that case, 32.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* PUPPETS
( 1 2 3 all )
tyrannicalrex 1,038 42 05/06/21 01:25 PM
by ShroomedOcean
* ShadyNess And dealers
( 1 2 3 all )
rvd3201 7,436 49 09/05/04 06:11 PM
by iloveraving
* Have you ever robbed a big drug dealer?
( 1 2 3 all )
protected_son 20,381 56 09/17/09 02:22 PM
by Swyfty Swyf
* Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RandalFlagg 25,634 99 07/31/08 08:59 PM
by weiliiiiiii
* Am i the only one who buys from a Worse dealer just cause hes so Chill? Anonymous 809 12 03/12/05 10:55 PM
by Randolph_Carter
* My meeting with president Bush Dreamer987 868 2 05/12/04 06:08 PM
by KackleDude
* I'm about to have a confrontation with a weed dealer
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
MOTH 11,339 143 10/20/06 01:27 PM
by pmxer
* dealers
( 1 2 all )
barto 3,414 38 01/18/06 08:21 PM
by Jadian

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,590 topic views. 6 members, 19 guests and 131 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.