Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

Am i the only one who buys from a Worse dealer just cause hes so Chill?
    #3909007 - 03/12/05 10:00 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I usually buy from this guy jim whenever hes around. Like he gets good bud and its always straight bags. My other dealer Dan is the same thing. Like its always exactly what u paid for. And i would say Dan gets better weed for the most part and actually Does give more then u pay for (if its like a 1/4 it usually is like a gram over)

But i always go to jim. just cause hes a cool guy. like he will come over or u go to his house and he will wiegh it out and shit in front of you and drink a beer or smoke a bowl or whatever. And hes definitly honest. like he doesnt do that bullshit when he says "in an hour" which turns into 3 hours. What he says is how it goes. And if the bud isnt that good he will straight up say so and if its real good he tells u also.

the other guy dan usually Meets u in his car and u just meet up he gives it to u And bounces.

Is anyone else like this besides me?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Am i the only one who buys from a Worse dealer just cause hes so Chill? [Re: ]
    #3909034 - 03/12/05 10:05 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Nah I don't do that...but I can tell you you ARE the only one who isn't answering his PM's.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Anonymous

Re: Am i the only one who buys from a Worse dealer just cause hes so Chill? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3909043 - 03/12/05 10:06 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Nah I don't do that...but I can tell you you ARE the only one who isn't answering his PM's.

i didnt get a pm from u dude? I sent u one though.

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
Re: Am i the only one who buys from a Worse dealer just cause hes so Chill? [Re: ]
    #3909066 - 03/12/05 10:13 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

yeah dude.. i'd rather buy from a friend, even if i can get a better deal elsewhere, its cause you buy from a friend cause it helps them out. and you know why they need they're money. someone you dont know, well we dont really know what kind of person they are, and could be into selling for shady reasons and just blow all their profits on stupid shit.

and you cant go wrong with honesty. :stoned:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #3909073 - 03/12/05 10:14 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I would always rather buy from friends or someone I know, even if the stuff isn't as good. The whole trust thing is a big deal to me.

Male

#3909074 - 03/12/05 10:14 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

WoaH I totally misread yoru post, now that I read iloveraving's response I realize that..

Yeah I totally do that too. I buy from this guy Sam because he's so fuckin nice and even though his stuff isn't top-notch he gives a generous 1/8th for 45 bucks, which is tough to come by, and I love talking to him about random stuff.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #3909087 - 03/12/05 10:16 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

No just grow your own and forget the dealer...yea...

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male Arcade Champion: Plumber

Loc: California
Re: Am i the only one who buys from a Worse dealer just cause hes so Chill? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3909633 - 03/13/05 12:26 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:

No, Redstorm is steadily ignoring me :frown:  I even called in a shout-out for him on Shroomery radio :sad:

On topic, my coolest connect is also the most legit all around, so I have *every* reason to go with him...  but even if someone came around cheaper, fatter, whatever, I'd still hit him up, 'cause he's just that cool :cool:

--------------------
delta9

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Am i the only one who buys from a Worse dealer just cause hes so Chill? [Re: delta9]
    #3909644 - 03/13/05 12:28 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Oh, shit!

I'm sorry about that. LAst night when you sent me that pm, I was really really stoned. I didn't wanna sound like an idiot trying to pm you back, so i figured I wait till today. I totally forgot. My bad.

Your pm is on the way.

:lol:

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male Arcade Champion: Plumber

Loc: California
Re: Am i the only one who buys from a Worse dealer just cause hes so Chill? [Re: Redstorm]
    #3909653 - 03/13/05 12:31 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I thought I did something heinous and you were like "fuck that guy" :lol:

--------------------
delta9

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#3909694 - 03/13/05 12:49 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

You aren't buying it from a worse dealer. You are paying more for the experience of a pleasant transaction.

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Male

Re: Am i the only one who buys from a Worse dealer just cause hes so Chill? [Re: Jim]
    #3909695 - 03/13/05 12:50 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

GratefulJim said:
You aren't buying it from a worse dealer.  You are paying more for the experience of a pleasant transaction.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflineRandolph_Carter
НơĻ?ĢΉō

Loc: Shroomery B-list.
Re: Am i the only one who buys from a Worse dealer just cause hes so Chill? [Re: delta9]
    #3909710 - 03/13/05 12:55 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I wanna know what y'all are all pming about...... :confused:

--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson

Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub