Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: all_for_war]
    #11387328 -

:highfive:


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: Psy Baba]
    #11387330 -

I think the dead horse has a bit of life in it.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: all_for_war]
    #11387331 -

Your parents never really loved you. ever.


--------------------

Song of the week, click Huey:



Song of the week list in journal.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: Kada]
    #11387332 -

woo! page 9


--------------------
Before you ask the answer is Yes, you have to say the whole thing and yes you have to say it every time, and yes that includes the "a pimp named" part.
   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: Maverick]
    #11387333 -

At least we figured out how to get a ball of ants.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: Psy Baba]
    #11387336 -

like are any of you virgins?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: Psy Baba]
    #11387337 -

DuNeRaVeR said:
I think the dead horse has a bit of life in it.



:butcher:


--------------------
14:31

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: all_for_war]
    #11387338 -

all_for_war said:
like are any of you virgins?



Just you


--------------------
14:31

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: Maverick]
    #11387339 -

yes, i enjoyed the ant conversation


--------------------
Before you ask the answer is Yes, you have to say the whole thing and yes you have to say it every time, and yes that includes the "a pimp named" part.
   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: Maverick]
    #11387340 -

This is only page 5 for me. :highfive:


--------------------

Song of the week, click Huey:



Song of the week list in journal.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: Maverick]
    #11387344 -

It rained for around 3 days straight, like 2 weeks ago.

Ants from a giant nest were balled up so much.
I took a club from my set and smacked it flying.


--------------------
Admins can't read graphs.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: aamon]
    #11387345 -

Funny thing is, these conversations took place IRL too.  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: smack]
    #11387350 -

smack said:
all_for_war said:
like are any of you virgins?



Just you



no im not. i lost my virginity to a milf

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: Maverick]
    #11387353 -

DRTMaverick said:
At least we figured out how to get a ball of ants.



Anyone have a spare trampoline?

How do we track down douchebag? I mean allforwar?


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: Maverick]
    #11387355 -

I never get to talk about ants with my friends :frown:


--------------------

Song of the week, click Huey:



Song of the week list in journal.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: Morgenstern]
    #11387356 -

Mataspore said:
It rained for around 3 days straight, like 2 weeks ago.

Ants from a giant nest were balled up so much.
I took a club from my set and smacked it flying.



bet that was fun


--------------------
Before you ask the answer is Yes, you have to say the whole thing and yes you have to say it every time, and yes that includes the "a pimp named" part.
   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: all_for_war]
    #11387361 -

you don't have any idea how much trouble a milf is... therefor virgin?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: Maverick]
    #11387375 -

DRTMaverick said:
you don't have any idea how much trouble a milf is... therefor virgin?



Aye, the kid is clearly inexperienced with the mothers.


--------------------
14:31

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: Maverick]
    #11387381 -

DuNeRaVeR said:
DRTMaverick said:
At least we figured out how to get a ball of ants.



Anyone have a spare trampoline?

How do we track down douchebag? I mean allforwar?



i have a trampoline :smile:
DRTMaverick said:
you don't have any idea how much trouble a milf is... therefor virgin?



i swear to god that i lost my virginity to a milf when i was 15 and held up a corner store when i was 14

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is it that when i meet another dealer I..... [Re: aamon]
    #11387384 -

Yeah it was fun, and nice avatar.

That show is the trippy-est shit out there.


--------------------
Admins can't read graphs.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* PUPPETS
( 1 2 3 all )
tyrannicalrex 1,038 42 05/06/21 01:25 PM
by ShroomedOcean
* ShadyNess And dealers
( 1 2 3 all )
rvd3201 7,436 49 09/05/04 06:11 PM
by iloveraving
* Have you ever robbed a big drug dealer?
( 1 2 3 all )
protected_son 20,381 56 09/17/09 02:22 PM
by Swyfty Swyf
* Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RandalFlagg 25,634 99 07/31/08 08:59 PM
by weiliiiiiii
* Am i the only one who buys from a Worse dealer just cause hes so Chill? Anonymous 809 12 03/12/05 10:55 PM
by Randolph_Carter
* My meeting with president Bush Dreamer987 868 2 05/12/04 06:08 PM
by KackleDude
* I'm about to have a confrontation with a weed dealer
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
MOTH 11,339 143 10/20/06 01:27 PM
by pmxer
* dealers
( 1 2 all )
barto 3,414 38 01/18/06 08:21 PM
by Jadian

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,590 topic views. 3 members, 4 guests and 140 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.